Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju (4121 Views)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / Prophet Olagunju Prophecy 2016: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die, IBB Willl H / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by OluchiDelly: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Pastor-Olagunju-1.jpg[/img]

The founder of Divine Seed of God Chapel in Ibadan, Prophet Wale Olagunju has released what God showed him about Nigeria, America and the world in general for the year 2016.

Prophet Olagunju who accurately predicted PMB victory in the 2015 election also predicted that the power will remain with the North for the next 12 years.He also foresaw the possibility of Nigeria’s breakup, impeachment of Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose among others.

See the 50-point prophecies below

1. It will take the greatest miracle of the century for the current Senate President Bukola Saraki to complete his term as Nigeria’s Senate President.

2. The time for Seyi Makinde to rule Oyo State as
governor is at hand as revealed to me by Almighty
God, but he needs fervent prayer.

3. In Ondo State, Governor Mimiko and the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party PDP should forget ruling
the state in the next governorship election.

4. Rapture is very near.

5. Nigerians should pray for Oba of Benin and the
Olubadan of Ibadan Land.

6. Break-up is imminent in Nigeria. Another generation is coming that will break Nigeria without any war.

7. There is going to be retrenchment in NTA and FRCN.

8. Nigerians should commence serious prayer now to forestall death of prominent emirs, obas and some eminent Nigerians in 2016. Nigerians should also
pray against fire and motor accidents.

9. The ruling APC should be careful so that the race for 2019 Presidential Election will not break it and take Nigeria back to square one.

10. Rasheed Ladoja should pray seriously against terminal sickness.

11. During one of my prayers for the nation, I saw Buhari in thick darkness trying to bail out the country from disaster. God said, we should commence prayer now for the President that God should rise in his defense and rescue him from the antics of wicked and corrupt people.

12. God said we should commence serious prayer for Buhari that God should grant him good health and long life, so that he will be able to accomplish God’s
purpose.

13. Almighty God warned that President Buhari should be careful not to allow favoritism, religious sentiment,nepotism and regional corruption to spoil his government and make him lose the love Nigerians demonstrated in voting for him.

14. Buhari should be careful so that what happened to Murtala Muhammed will not happen to him. He should rely more on God for his security and should
not joke with the physical.

15. For equating former President Jonathan with our
Lord Jesus Christ, God said Fayose’s days as
Ekiti State governor are numbered. God said He
has torn his government and has given it to whom
He wants and the government will henceforth be
moving from one crisis to another until he gets out
of office.

16. The controversial governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose, will end up in failure if he fails to pray
now, for God revealed him to me in handcuff.

17. God said He will, beginning from 2016 begin to
vent His anger against those false prophets and
pastors using demonic powers to perform miracles because they are not sent by Him.

18. God says for legalizing the sin of fornication and
adultery, He will stir up serious adversity and
dreaded disease against the American nation very
soon.

19. God says the end of Boko Haram in the northern
part of Nigeria is at hand.

20. Failure of President Buhari to set up a balanced
national confab and restructure Nigeria will pave
way for another militant group that will terrorize
the nation.

21. Nigerians should commence prayer for IBB
against stroke and death.

22. Sunday Oliseh, as revealed to me by God, is not
the right coach for the Super Eagles.

23. The ruling APC should not laugh because some of those that decamped to it will soon go back to
their original home, PDP.

24. God said the only solution to Nigeria’s problem is
for the President to mobilize the entire nation for a
3-day repentance crusade to seek the face of God
for His favour in the fight against corruption.

25. Serious misunderstanding will arise between
Buhari and some APC leaders, for Buhari will
favour his Hausa tribe above others. Yoruba leaders should therefore pray against their marginalization.

26. Nigerians should pray fervently for the Vice
President and his wife and rebuke the spirit of
sickness in their lives. They should also pray
against misunderstanding between the President
and his Vice.

27. Opposition will be seriously noticed against
Buhari and his government before the 2019
Presidential Election.

28. There is going to be worldwide plane crash in

29. There is going to be merger of PDP and some
other mushroom parties before 2019 General
Election.

30. Concerning the 3SC of Oyo State, God Says
unless they pray and beg their former coach Niyi
Akande, they will remain in the problem facing
them.

31. God says the poor masses in Nigeria will enjoy
his mercy.

32. There is going to be early rain in 2016.

33. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has completed his
divine assignment on the planet earth.

34. A new generation of men of God is coming on
board to replace those who misrepresented God.

35. As revealed in my 2013 prophecy “The looting we
have witnessed in the past is nothing compared to
unabated massive looting which we will begin to
hear about. The God of Christians who is a unique
and supreme God said, the present exposure of
looters is not a surprise to Him and He purposely
kept President Buhari alive till this time to use him
to expose and deal with the perpetrators in
holistic manner.

36. God ask me to warn Buhari to be very careful with
those looters who are very smart, clever and are advancing
not only scientifically, but also physically and spiritually. God
said those looters will stop at nothing to cover their tracks which
according to God include consultation with Alfas and Bishops
to help them out.

37. God revealed that Nigerians should pray now for
former Interim President.

38. God said 2016 is a year of tsunami war against
corruption and the perpetrators for Buhari will shake
Nigeria and reveal his true colour against
corruption.

39. The God Almighty who revealed to me in my
2013 prophecy to warn the former Minister of
Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke to pray
against cancer again revealed to me that she
should be prayed for against untimely death.

40. God promised unlimited blessing for every Godly
people in 2016.

41. Regardless of what is currently happening in
Nigeria, God revealed that Buhari will try his best
for the country and his government will perform.

42. God revealed to me that there is no agape love
within the All Progressives Congress.

43. God revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party
will bounce back in a big way before 2019 General
Election as those members who defected to the
APC will go back to their original home.

44. God revealed that there is going to be mass
retirement of top military and police officers.

45. As revealed to me by God of ancient prophets,
except by accident, presidency will remain with
the North for the next 12 years.

46. The National Chairman of the All Progressives
Congress Chief John Oyegun should pray and be
very careful for there is going to be serious gang
up against him for his removal.

47. God warns that Nigerians should not put their
hope on Buhari as he is not the messiah but only
being used by God as a saving grace to rescue the
country from the hand of looters. As revealed,
Buhari will try his best for the nation but, he is not
the messiah.

48. Serious crisis will soon break out in the All
Progressives Congress. The enemies within and
outside the party will soon commence their
scheming to get rid of Tinubu and Buhari whom
they have identified as pillars of the party. Once
this is achieved, that will be the end of the party.

49. As revealed to me now by God Almighty, Biafra
nation is real and those behind it have accomplished
70 per cent of their dream. God warns that Buhari
should be careful about their agitation because the
unity of Nigeria is imbalance.

50. God said the newly elected Governor of Kogi State will not enjoy that
seat. This is because in the sight of God, James Faleke was cheated.

http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/01/obasanjo-will-die-ibb-will-have-stroke-fayose-will-be-impeached-prophet-wale-olagunjus-2016-predictions/

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Tolexander: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2016

15. For equating former President Jonathan
with our
Lord Jesus Christ, God said Fayose’s days as
Ekiti State governor are numbered. God said
He
has torn his government and has given it to
whom
He wants and the government will henceforth
be
moving from one crisis to another until he
gets out
of office.
lill wonder Fayose has been misbehaving!

"Whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad"

50. God said the newly elected Governor of
Kogi State will not enjoy that seat. This is
because in the sight of God, James Faleke
was cheated.
Since God knows that Faleke was cheated, why can't He stop Yahya from ruling and install Faleke instead of making the state ungovernable?

All the same, these predictions are things we envisaged.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by ojun50(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
God no show am say plenty jobless youth go get job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yes, faleke has been cheated

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by DipoDee: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bookmarked!
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
interesting...
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
END TIME IS NEAR grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

WE DON'T KNOW WHOM TO BELIEVE grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by deji68: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
All this false prophets...3sc should beg Niyi Akande .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Lawsimon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you believe all these things then you will believe that Jesus was a woman

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by mrborntodoit: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
IBB already has stroke !

OBJ is already à living-dead !! That is why the Old Man has been restless!!!

Fayose might Be impeached only because thé APC led Govt. doesn't respect thé rule of law !!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by OluchiDelly: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
deji68:
All this false prophets...3sc should beginnt Niyi Akande ? ?. ..the guy is Dead

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by morbeta(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Obasanja has nothing divine in him and his assignment on this planet.
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by tomakint: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
A prophecy or just a reflection ......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by warrenweste(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmm deep
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by hannaloly1: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
OLli
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Junior66(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
one surprising thing is that most of these prophets are saying almost the same thing. many of them have prophesied the death of a former president, the death of alison madueke etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by smashupdates(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smash9ja Gist: Africa Biggest Music Streaming Platform

Uploadafrica is music streaming platform designed to allow users access Africa music and provide opportunities for musicians to manage their career & connect with Fans and other artistes, Uploadafrica also provides opportunities for music lovers to connect with Artistes, DJs and Entertainment Entrepreneurs.
[url]
READ MORE HERE[/http://www.smash9ja.com/smash9ja-gist-africa-biggest-music-streaming-platform/]

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by progressprince: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
End time prophecy
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Psalm18: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Keep. It coming.

undecided
Can't wait for those of Okotie and oyakhilome.

These people are just funny.
He said;

21. Nigerians should commence prayer for IBB
against stroke and death.

22. Sunday Oliseh, as revealed to me by God, is not
the right coach for the Super Eagles.

-_----+++++++++++++++++++
Why should we pray for IBB. Are we his family?. His presence or absence does not affect millions of Nigera.

God told you Sunday Oliseh is the wrong coach, did he reveal who the right coach is?

Those are just two I bothered to highlight. Each of his 'statement is riddled with inconsistencies.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by akinyeleaa: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lmao......Hungry prophets everywhere..... na everybody una think say be mumu ba?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by oganology33(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't have 2 read thru dat rubbish post. But I'm sure dat the location of the Chibok Gals is not dia. Neither is the solution 2 Boko Haram. Na only politics ur own god dey see abi This kind merciful God sha. . .I Neva see b4.

Try go misquote Amadioha, make u and ur children and children children up2 d 4th & 5th generation start 2 become slowpoke back 2 back. Rubbish!!!
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by divineappo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
deji68:
All this false prophets...3sc should beg Niyi Akande ? ?. ..the guy is Dead
honestly, is d guy trully dead? any proof? if d guy is dead, then these are false prophecies. i began doubting dis prophet wen he contradicted himself in 38 and 39. In 38, He said God prepared buhari to fight corruption, then in 39, he said God said we should pray 4 diezziani against sudden death. If justice is a function of fighting corruption, why praying 4 a woman who looted our treasury, collective patrimony and commonwealth? Honestly, I doubt dis prophet

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by wachakuta(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why dis people no fit tell Us d sponsor of BOKO Haram an where d next bomb Blast will take place so dat it can be intercepted?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by bhallz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
ojun50:
God no show am say plenty jobless youth go get job.

lool ..i feel yu
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by hutearki: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
R
Re: Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju by Goridoe(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
CAN SOMEONE SUMMARIZE THIS TRASH FOR ME.! I LOST INTEREST ON GETTING TO NO. 4..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Futile Search For A Good Igbo - Sahara Reporters / FAYOSE Wears Neck Guard Wrongly / Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.