Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

President Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments & Roasted Plantain: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments & Roasted Plantain: (526 Views)

Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / APC South West Frowns At Buhari's Tribal Appointments Pattern And Rejects Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments & Roasted Plantain: by nollywoodbabe: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
http://nollywoodbabes.com/buharis-tribal-sentiments-roasted-plantain/ After a while it get’s very boring hearing people Scream that President Buhari’s appointments only favors the NORTH. So can anybody please explain to me how President Jonathan’s 6yrs favors Bayelsa State or it’s people? Did he transform the Place to a Mini London or Dubai?

Okay if that is too much to ask, did OBJ favored the Yorubas?.. Okay maybe I seem to be over reaching, so let me come down a bit, can anybody please tell me which minster or Leaders actually developed his or her place? Did Tony Anennih develop Edo State? Even the militants that were given Billions, how many places did they develop? How many people did they really took care of? We all know that these people only cares for themselves and their Immediate families so why all these screaming and wailing non stop?

I was discussing this same issue couple of weeks ago with a friend and he told me that people who think and reason this way, “that Leaders must come from their own place are suffering from[b] Inferiority Complex”[/b] and I think he is right. Rather than ask if the person appointed is Competent or not some are busy being TRIBAL! Nigeria as a Country is entering a New ERA where people are more interested in whether a minister or politician is competent and can perform, and not where he or she comes from. And that is why a Huge percentage of Southern Christians joined hands in Kicking out a Fellow Southern Christian (Jonathan) and installing a Northern Muslim man! So whether the whole of http://nollywoodbabes.com/buharis-tribal-sentiments-roasted-plantain/

Re: President Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments & Roasted Plantain: by chocolateme(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: President Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments & Roasted Plantain: by xtrorp: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Despite the injustice Igbos are not doing badly for themselves and they could afford to collude with Arewas and Oduduwas to get more crude oil wealth from Niger-delta. But instead of wasting precious time and energy with retrogressive bitter groups Igbos prefer to be left alone. Igbo can do far better outside this forced union.

History subject is purposely not taught in schools to cover up lots of atrocious deeds of Igbo haters.

Now, do you have any case for unity - fake or imaginary?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'?
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

If you think the quest cannot guarantee you anything it doesn't mean it doesn't guarantee millions.

The Nigerian system is already rigged to fail and designed to prompt crooks to be selected for political leadership agains the wishes of the people. And some insincere folks would dare say, "blame your governors, senators and political leaders" just to divert attention from the obvious fraudulent system.

Are u surprised that unarmed people demanding their rights to self-determination are treated with impunity even till now?

Let's assume that all is well with the country, is a group of people not entitled to self-determination?

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

It's not possible to brainwash anybody about the need to be free.

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas".

(1) (Reply)

APC Saddened As Gov. Wike Drops Charges Against 3 Notorious Armed Robbers / We'll Receive Report On Missing Budget Tomorrow - Saraki / After Buhari's Tenure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.