Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

After Buhari's Tenure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari's Tenure. (517 Views)

Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Buhari's Tenure. by Badguytinz(m): 2:45am On Jan 18, 2016
For me sha, from the way things are going right now in the country, i dont think Buhari running for another tenure would be beans.
I think there is going to be a high chance he will loose the next time around. Thats what I think.
What do ya'll think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari's Tenure. by Yhinkss(m): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2016
How is the way things are going abeg? Is it the hailing he is getting for fighting imbred corruption or the sealing of leakage avenues and the imposition of discipline?
The people against are just 5% of Nigeria from one section of the country so their votes no count just like the last election so mr man reason well

1 Like

Re: After Buhari's Tenure. by amtaken(f): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Even APC as a party (not rice eating e-rats) are mad with Bubu.

Who will vote for him?

Will you?

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari's Tenure. by Badguytinz(m): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Yhinkss:
How is the way things are going abeg? Is it the hailing he is getting for fighting imbred corruption or the sealing of leakage avenues and the imposition of discipline?
The people against are just 5% of Nigeria from one section of the country so their votes no count just like the last election so mr man reason well
Hmm according to last election it was more like 45%

1 Like

Re: After Buhari's Tenure. by egift(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2016

[s]
Badguytinz:
For me sha, from the way things are going right now in the country, i dont think Buhari running for another tenure would be beans.
I think there is going to be a high chance he will loose the next time around. Thats what I think.
What do ya'll think?
[/s]

If you think that after the clean up of Buhari, that Nigerians will hand over the keys of Aso Rock to PDP to loot us dry again - then you are dreaming. After President Buhari, any candidate who is not preaching to continue and sustain the Anti-Corruption War of President Buhari, will fail before voting even start.

BTW, this Post is just a mere distraction from advocates of Wailing Yam Eaters.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should We Start To Worry About PMB Like IBB Said? / NIMASA Scam: Fashion Designer Paid N546 Million For Undisclosed Services / Activating The Koboko Revolution - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.