Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (70114 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nickymezor(f): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good fr her... quite touching tho
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Samsonklin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
I'm sure her mother will be smiling nd pouring heavenly blessings on her. happy married life to the couple!
What IF? What if she is in Hell? WHAT IF?
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by misspicy(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice concept smiley
I will do just this when my time comes embarassed I miss her
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by mrwonlasewonie: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
itstpia8:
must everything be a thread.
jolosy tongue grin
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by acooriz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Such shit... Anyway.. It's a thing of the mind
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by dmola(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
its not ur fault!
you don't know how it feels.

if you know wat it means having someone else act like your mum on your wedding day then you won't write that shii' up there.

hi
happy new year
u look cute n lovely
sorry can I pm u
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by vikkeee(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
Exactly what is the sense behind this for heaven's sake?Well,ko kan aye!

BTW:

In Nigerian politics today,there are two categories of people:

1.Those who support Buhari blindly and,
2.Those who oppose Buhari blindly.

Which category do you belong?
My brother, you know you must not type. You can just read and pass. You must not even open the thread.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Diamonds01(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
So tourchy.
Buh my prayer is my Lovely mum will be in ma wedding in good health. Jumping n bouncing. No one will take her place.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by andyanders: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
Nonsense!

Putting her mother's photograph everywhere means nothing because her mother will still be with her in spirit.

I knew that you never EVER in your life had a loving mother, hence your comment.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by qhutetomsel(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Samsonklin:
What IF? What if she is in Hell? WHAT IF?
lets just hope she's in heaven wink
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by tpiar: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
byvan03:
I find this weird.

It is.

the husband's effect I guess.

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by qhutetomsel(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Jetjacky:
and how do you know that? have you died before? shocked shocked
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by tpiar: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wbb with the picture of "mrs breasts" which they showed us here on nairaland, also with a Yoruba woman (supposedly) and groom from another tribe.

e be like say una get plenty things wey una wan do for our viewing pleasure.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by BolaLFC(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
diva90:
Very touching, this almost brought tears to my eyes. I don't know what it feels like to lose a mother but I know it's probably one of the most painful things in this world...
so painful. I still cry over my mum's death. May God keep other mums
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by lailo: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Touching but ignorance
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by johnson232: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
awwwn!...

memories of loved one's are to be cherished so dearly
the event planner should be thanked for this idea.
no better way to do this.

I'm sure her mother will be smiling nd pouring heavenly blessings on her.
happy married life to the couple!
The dead is not conscious of the living....
All dis na wasting of time and resources...
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by johnson232: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
BolaLFC:
so painful. I still cry over my mum's death. May God keep other mums
When did she die?
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Jetjacky(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
undecided
lol grin

I just wanted to know
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by johnson232: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
Nonsense!

Putting her mother's photograph everywhere means nothing because her mother will still be with her in spirit.

Very sensible one..

But I be dey think say u no get sense
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by qhutetomsel(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
johnson232:

The dead is not conscious of the living....
All dis na wasting of time and resources...
you are entitled to your opinion

smiley
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by orsidy: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Dresses like Mitchell Obama but think like Obanikro
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by tpiar: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2016
I don't think the wedding was done in a church.

op, more pictures plz.

wahala wey oil go cause for Nigerians, no be today.

I don't know the story behind this family, but the woman needs to apologize to her mum and redo the wedding ceremony.

although I don't know if maybe that's their family tradition sha, but you cant be doing all this because of a man.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Henon: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
I feel like crying, this is so touching embarassed
Cry? wail!
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Drabrah(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
qhutetomsel:
its not ur fault!
you don't know how it feels.

if you know wat it means having someone else act like your mum on your wedding day then you won't write that shii' up there.

Well, I know how it feels , cos I've lost both parents & my mum esp is DEAR to me. Buh I still feel this is nonsense. Cos if anybody tries this wt me it's gonna bring back irrepressible memories dat ll make break down in tears.
Dat shud'nt b on my wedding day.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by simdam500(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
alfredo4u: endtime love
grin
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by XBLadez: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
tobilinoP:

slowpoke
God has already punished you smiley
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by litaninja(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2016
So, a bride wanted to walk down the aisle with her late mum, and the best such an event planner could do was to attach 2 passport photos to shoes and the bouquet?

This is on front page

Lord, the quality of content on this site dwindles per hour!
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by khibizy: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
No comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.