Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bolaji3071(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: . by blackb2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: . by Kaylexzy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dat dude is so on point!!!

grin
Re: . by BankoleCruise(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Observe.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
yeye dey smell!! whats funny here now
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
. . .Still looking for the "epic" in that response.
Re: . by stano2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
I perceive E-craze for this thread.
Re: . by BobUg28(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi my humble Mentor,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +1234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

Sexxkillz:
. . .Still looking for the "epic" in that response.

(1) (Reply)

Very Instructive Teachings For Singles Intending To Be Married From A Great WOG / He Said He Is Counting On Me.. / Ladies This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.