Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (23570 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Psalm18: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
I believe this man.

Mr. Fix it has a penchant for lying.
As a minister of works and housing, with Obj be stole large sums of monies and claimed to have fixed the Benin ore Lagos road.

Yakasai by and large is a straight shooter.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Firefire(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ooo
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by funlord(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin

Look at how all these shameless old fools are busy finger pointing, gossiping, blaming and denying each other like adulterous market women! Pathetic!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by phemmie06(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pa. Yakassai don't mind Anenih he is a liar but talk turu how you collect money which assignment was the money for, I guess you helped them place posters

6 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Perfectwazobia: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Can old man who is Mr fix it lie again ...continue grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by goodlifehyd(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Great!! Once they start contradicting and denying themselves, know that EFCC agents are on the right track. cheesy

It shall be well with Magu, the terror of Ajebo Goats.

grin
Yet one drunkard called Dokpesi was spewing dust that the whole issue was cooked and doesn't exist, that man needs urgent brain surgery before he enter market

6 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Ana234(f): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is super story
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baba leave trash for lawma joor. Afefe ti fe

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by babafirst(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Anneniih should stop lying it was not 63 Milla but 62,999,999:00.How can he say it's 63 Milla.mtschewee.(teeheeheeheehee,Yeye dey smell in the den of thieves)

7 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by theshaderoom: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
See as they are all turning on each other.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by AdamsToyin: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmn! 63Million naira or there about. Just 9 people to move around 18 states. To do what? Talk to Traditional Leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yakassai, how much did you collect?

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by OjujuCalabar(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
So how much did you get? Please return our money before anything. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dasukigate Branches in action

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by babadee1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
BrosPeter:
Same as Buhari who said he only received $300,000 and 3 SUVs.

Buhari received 2 SUVs not 3. But he didn't receive any money at all. The $300,000 rumour is pure fiction and the SUVs were his entitlement as a former head of state.

9 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Perfectwazobia:
Can old man who is Mr fix it lie again ...continue grin grin grin
Hahahaha, Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by emzila(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
THEIR DANCING STEPS ARE NO LONGER IN TUNE WITH THEIR USUAL WITCH HUNTING MUSIC, I THINK EFCC IS HITTING THEM RIGHT. KIKIKIKI.

DOKPEMUMU, HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS? TOMORROW COME OUT AND SHOUT WITCH HUNT AND YOUR VILLAGE WITCHES WILL INDEED HUNT YOU DOWN TO KIRIKIRI.

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by emzila(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
I WILL SURELY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO TELL MY CHILDREN ABOUT BUHARI. I WAS VERY SMALL WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATES BUT THANK GOD I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO BRING HIM TO POWER THIS TIME AROUND.
GOD PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER BUHARI AFTER BUHARI.
TELL ME WHY WILL THIS NATION NOT REGAIN ITS GLORY IF WE HAVE BUHARI TO LEAD US FOR 12YRS. JUST LOOK AT THE WAY PEOPLE WE EARLIER CALLED LEADERS ARE CONFESSING EACH OTHER LIKE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER CONFESSORS.

7 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
He should save his explanation for the investigators, prosecutors and the judge

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by dammytosh: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
And High Thief Dokpesi says Dansuki Gate does not exist.

Reason why i will support Dictator Buhari, cos he won't have been granted bail to say nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by brownsugarxxx: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Some idiots will label Buhari dictator, can u imagine how they sharing money meant to save lives ... may God protect Buhari in Jesus name!

6 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Fourwinds: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
so GEJ knew what he was doing when he propanded Yam and Goat theory

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by WaffenSS(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
dunkem21:
grin Just like I asked Amaechi how much he used in hosting Wole; Yakassi, how much did you collect

This one you dey mention Sultan, I hope you no give am yam grin

..I think its also time we beam the searchlight on traditional rulers to know who collected what ..

Heard GEJ spent trillions on elections ..

..On who exactly

No one should believe all that money was for logistics alone. They were actually on a mission to bribe the rulers.

If it's just to preach peaceful conduct, then it's pointless because the rulers themselves were aware of the need for peace, and were preaching (but not practicing) same.

Both oritsejafor and sultan were well taken care of. The other sundry royals were sent gifts-bearing emissaries.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by AngryNigerian(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
slimpoppa:
U must face trial. even if na 2k u receive.

Thatz the spirit! Buhari, if you finish with Yakassia, come arrest Emeka wen sell me fake Italo shoe for 14k.

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Dee60: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is this how bad our country is? Looters parading as leaders? Where was the President in all of this?

I am sure it is equally bad at the state level and LGA levels!

Sad.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by ogbonti: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Change is indeed a sweeping phenomenon. This time last year, all these caneri birds singing today we're the bravely untouchable models of our thriving democracy. Today, they are infamous talkatives; displaying utter cowardice and incessant penchant for rebranding stupidity. What a world, how are the mighty fallen.

Tony Anenih, it is "May Day" for you. That N400 billion you stole as Minister of Works under OBJ, for reconstruction and rehabilitation of federal highways in Nigeria will hunt u down.

N63 million is just a drop in the bucket of what Tony Anenih stole under OBJ. He was covered by Stella Obasanjo then, using the Esan tribe, and Abebe family connection.

The chickens are coming home to roost! Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Tanyogo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is the most interesting drama I have followed in recent times

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by joowealth(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omo, this dasukigate of a thing is getting interesting day by day ha ha kilode. to even collect money from somebody this time, u must be very watchful o o o o.

Anytime Dasuki us being mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is #arm'sdealembezzlement.
Sai Buhari,

Sai EFCC.

NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER AGAIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Kulas: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Confusion,katakata and opening d can of worms in d camp of PDP.Yes I am a PDP member but since this issue of stealing millions and billions started,I am planning to withdraw my membership of PDP but can't decamp to APC because they are even d worst in corruption,otherwise tell me why PMB and EFCC are not beaming their searchlights on APC members which is very bad as PMB has proved that his anti corruption battle is one sided-to PDP members.If I may ask,who sponsored APC and PMB 2015 presidential elections.Where did d funds come from?.PMB is not only biased dictator but d most corrpt president if he and EFCC cannot probe APC members."Ndi ara"

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by adeymoj(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
BrosPeter:
Same as Buhari who said he only received $300,000 and 3 SUVs.
buhari tell u say him receive $300,000 ? wow.you must be a close person to buhari cos na only SUV me hear .

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by ngmgeek(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yakassai,don't worry whether Anenh lied or not. Just return whatever you took from him so that EFCC's so that this economic recovery will be quick.

A liar and thief which one is more honourable, who knows? See me wahala o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.