Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (53257 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by akagaba(f): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2016
End time journalist

And

End time film maker!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Gentleveks(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Vicalloyde:
[size=30pt]Mercy Johnson Making Love With A Dog Leak Video.3gp[/size]

Click Download To Get It

[url=/2016/01/download.html?m=1]Download Nowww[/url]

!!!!!!!!!!!
??
guy stop this nonsence even if u give me 50million i wont click that link

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adaxxy: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Dee60:
Mr Momodu spoke well but i think in a subtle way he had also poured petrol on a small fire by suggesting that the veteran made 'certain demands' which a journalist of 'modest means' had not been able to meet!
Dele Momodu is a sly and attention seeker,
Sophie get a life and stop being opportunist.
why should a lady be smoking weeds african lady for that matter,
True African ladies have dignity and have respect for their men

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by chillbabe(f): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Why do ppl expect a mother that has an infant to work? Davido and his family should be ashamed. By law hè needs to care financially for the baby. The mother has the right to say that she wants to stay at home until her child is 5yrs old. He's not doing her a favour the baby is also his responsibility. By law the welthier you are the higher your child support. If u don't want to be in a position like this use a damn condom.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adaxxy: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
adaxxy:
Dele Momodu is a sly and attention seeker,
Sophie get a life and stop being opportunitst.
why should a lady be smoking weeds african lady for that matter,
True African ladies have dignity and have respect for there men
Dele stay out of their business ,they will sort out themselves,
did you see Senior Adeleke interfered?
Man up and mind your damn business because when they were f.ucking each other and getting high you didn't call nigerians to caution them!!
Why now?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Phobia1: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2016
madgoat:
grin i just love dele momodu

#this ola balogun looks like someone suffering frm a disease angry
Why wont u like him? cuz hes fightin som1 am sure ur older dan(for a mumu course) nd because hes fightin som1 uv longed to see fall because he came to dis world after u nd makin it "BIG" bfor u. bcuz he has d wil to match d o.b.o nd ofcuz such wil u'll neva hav(100% sure). #Eranko

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adaxxy: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2016
chillbabe:
Why do ppl expect a mother that has an infant to work? Davido and his family should be ashamed. By law hè needs to care financially for the baby. The mother has the right to say that she wants to stay at home until her child is 5yrs old. He's not doing her a favour the baby is also his responsibility. By law the welthier you are the higher your child support. If u don't want to be in a position like this use a damn condom.
don't you get it?
Money is not the problem,
As a lactating mother what you eat is what your baby is,
She's on weeds and high drugs which was foundin the bbaby's bloodstream, and the reason is that the milk she sucked from her mum was what her mum took,
which was weeds n drugs

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Ertekazee: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2016
This is truly a vicious cycle. Dr. Balogun according to Dele, who had earlier made several unsuccessful attempts to turn Dele into an ATM, has turned around now, to vent his spleen on Dele and Sophia. Someone should tell this old man called Dr. Balogun, that he should desist from being vindictive.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by greggng: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2016
why do we hate truth? in a saner society davido would have been in jail by now. is the man in support of davido running away with the baby? why do we beat about the bush? In abroad the amount davido would have been paying as child support would have been running in millions if converted to Naira. What is wrong in davido who is a very rich musician. paying childs support? Until this questions are answered anyone blaming dele is being economical with the truth and not Godly too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Chicagoesontop: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2016
This people wey i think say them be big boys, them be small boys ooo, if anything at all Oga Dele must you tell the world that the man has asked you for some favor before, which you didn't even help him with, you are bragging that somebody asked you for something and you didn't help, should i call that stinginess or wickedness which one do you prefer ?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by komzyb(f): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2016
iamVirus:
If You ain't satisfied-----> http://360jamng.tk/dele-momodu-replies-dr-ola-balogun/
ain't satisfied ke? Na food?? Abegi..i don belle full sef
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by kingslly(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu subtly insulted the Man for telling him the truth. He wants us to believe the Man is taking out his revenge on him for not meeting his demands. Am sure Dele tried to use his Media prowess to intimidate And suppress the truth.i wont ever take dis Dele-man seriously again........#typicalnigerianjournalist

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Estacy22: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Na this man be one bi our president when he contested the last election? The issue of ur niece or cosine expose your tolerance and maturity level of handling sensitive issues. Sophie should rather be a responsible baby mama than what she is displaying now.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2016
looseweight:
Help Sophia get job and a living and stop doing like an already defeated man.

You brought in private matters to public place....This triat is peculiar to my tribe..it's a pity
hmmm!!runs girls dey get job for this Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by kingslly(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2016
flamyd:
Pele o Miztar know it all. Igbo people and tribalism sha
u dey understand English at all??
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2016
DELE Momodu Job, vacancy is @waiting you in your state Edo,..take a stand in uncoming Election & fight for a Governor position,.U might come out successful..I need ur feeback so as to give it to pat-utomi. He need too

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Laryne:
Snow wey dey fall for London no go make me wear sweater for Nigeria.
hahahahaha dude you almost killed me with laughter

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by assana: 1:48am On Jan 07, 2016
check my signature for your MorningDEW liquid soap and Sunrise Airfreshners.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by mythoughts: 1:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Followed these story of Davido n Sophia...n I feel that it was davido inexperience that lead him to these though can't blame him much but you see these Sophia...menhhhh...she had a plan from the very beginning...is it love never. let's imagine if Sophia's parents were the rich people here...I can't bet you she will tell davido (if he had even come near her) to go and look for his mate...the lesson is that if you can't marry him or her think twice before the issue of sex start to surface....n to uncle dele momodu if he had been there for his cousin way back before she met davido..well I don't know whether he made attempt ohhh...maybe she would have been a better person...get a good job or have her own business n get married to someone she truly loves....n not bring the family name to the media for the wrong reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by vinsoncuit(f): 1:59am On Jan 07, 2016
True talk

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adaxxy: 2:17am On Jan 07, 2016
greggng:
why do we hate truth? in a saner society davido would have been in jail by now. is the man in support of davido running away with the baby? why do we beat about the bush? In abroad the amount davido would have been paying as child support would have been running in millions if converted to Naira. What is wrong in davido who is a very rich musician. paying childs support? Until this questions are answered anyone blaming dele is being economical with the truth and not Godly too
mind you money wasn't the issue ,
The problem is the mother get high on weeds
and high drugs around the baby which is already affecting the baby's lungs,
you can imagine nonsmoker around a smoker for me as an adult, by the following day I will have cough and
loose my voice not to talk of young babies ,
Which been she was taking weeds in pregnancy,
what kind of pathetic mother is that,
He's just saving the baby's life.
Click like if you support David and share for Sophia the drunk mother of the year.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by xreal: 2:34am On Jan 07, 2016
what I deduce from Dele Momodu's response
is that - Dr Balogun bin dey beg Dele for money in London and Dele no gree give am, Balogun con dey vex.

eyaah!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by greggng: 2:37am On Jan 07, 2016
adaxxy:
mind you money wasn't the issue ,
The problem is the mother get high on weeds
and high drugs around the baby which is already affecting the baby's lungs,
you can imagine nonsmoker around a smoker for me as an adult, by the following day I will have cough and
loose my voice not to talk of young babies ,
Which been she was taking weeds in pregnancy,
what kind of pathetic mother is that,
He's just saving the baby's life.
Click like if you support David and share for Sophia the drunk mother of the year.

i am not against davido making plans to ensure the baby is free from drugs but any of such plans must include the mother. It takes two to tangle. They have to call a meeting of both families and a lawyer has to be there for some form of agreement that will put both parties at rest. From the look of things, is all about the money otherwise davido and family wouldnt have insisted she wanna turn them to ATM. Now they have another supporter mentioning same ATM....Tell me why is not all about the money...is clear is all about the money. They just wanna push her aside after escaping with the child. If there drug claim is correct, let them send a copy of it to sophias lawyer i learnt she has demanded for it so that its authenticity can be verified. People lie so much this days.

On a final note davido and his family had to call a meeting with a lawyer present. if they wanna take custody of the child, the legal due process has to be followed. Wherever they wanna take the baby , the baby mama has to be allowed access to her any given time without restriction....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by chillbabe(f): 2:44am On Jan 07, 2016
adaxxy:
don't you get it?
Money is not the problem,
As a lactating mother what you eat is what your baby is,
She's on weeds and high drugs which was foundin the bbaby's bloodstream, and the reason is that the milk she sucked from her mum was what her mum took,
which was weeds n drugs
that's the version of the Adeleke's. If it's on paper that the baby has drugs in her system then u go the child welfare and legaly uptain custody of the child. And are they not accusing her in this topic of turning davido to her atm machine? Davido is not saint either i have seen him on numerous occasion drunk. They are lucky i dnt work for the welfare department in this country. I would have taken the child away from them.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adaxxy: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2016
chillbabe:
that's the version of the Adeleke's. If it's on paper that the baby has drugs in her system then u go the child welfare and legaly uptain custody of the child. And are they not accusing her in this topic of turning davido to her atm machine? Davido is not saint either i have seen him on numerous occasion drunk. They are lucky i dnt work for the welfare department in this country. I would have taken the child away from them.
child welfare in Nigeria lmao.... grin grin if they were in a broad both of them will face the music, father kidnapper and mother drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Seventeen(f): 3:16am On Jan 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
you missed the part where the lady said all she wa ts is her baby and not the money? Some of you people here just act like brain dead all in the name of supporting a miscreant who happened to be music star
my brother i tire ooo. The girl just wants her baby back.. I wonder why dat part of the story isnt just clear to ppl. I dont care what Davido has said about this girl as far as am concerned he is equally as irresponsible, if not worse. Thank God that girl has an uncle like Dele Momodu. God knows she wuld hv never set eyes on her child again.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by MummyTehillah(f): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2016
igboboy3:
This Dele Momodu no get work sef.

Always replying everything and commenting on everything. Doesn't he have Ovation magazine to run?

Let him advise his cousin to get a job and a life - and stop making money on her back.
We want to hear of his cousins who have bagged degrees, built companies or some other sensible stuff.
He wants to "reconcile both families" only because a rich family is involved

London line ko, Abeokuta line ni

Hahahahahhahahha

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by opribo(m): 3:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Was the lady in question ever married to Davido? the answer is NO. I do not think the law recognises anything like babay mama. Be that as it may, if David doesn't want to make her his wife officially so be it nobody can and should force a marriage, highly connected or not.
Infact in my humble opinion, that Davido has been paying her some support money shows the man has even tried. This is a pure case of two consenting adults and should be treated as such. It should serve as a lesson to all them loose girls out there who think they can trap a man with pregnancy.

Well brought children don't indulge in pre marital sex and any attempt to force a marriage without true love as the foundation is a recipe for disaster. If Davido wants to tale custody of his baby he should by all means do so but I pray the matter is settled amicably for the sake of the innocent child and her future.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Empedocles(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2016
<code>lol it is well</code>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Akon Dead At 38 / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.