Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (53255 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by marlockj: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2016
phineas:

An example from my last post is a fellow such as this referring to women, as "junks".JUNK! Like if a white man called this retard junk he will scream racist from the rooftop, but its OK to address some women with the singular indiscretion of having children with the wrong kind of men junk.

And that is the trend davido and co are leading for generation next.

I hope Mr Momodu does not settle for anything less than a public apology for Sophia, full custody for the baby with supervised visiting rights for davido and ilk, and a decent child welfare package while at it.

I think u Dnt Hv a point!!

Babymama is Nt d perfect way, marry and have children!! Wat Eva bad name can be addressed to a bad person.

So I do not see how ur racist talk link into this... if a white call u junk Cuz u Hv done sumtin contrary to the bible then the white man is right

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by ojnnaco(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2016
In a well-circulated comment he made in
newspapers and on social media, on
Wednesday, January 6, 2016, Dr. Balogun
maliciously attacked Sophia and I, without caring
to find out what led to the present debacle
Why investing ur energy on a man looking desperately for cheap public recognition??
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by lastpage: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2016
iamVirus:

Wednesday, January 6, 2016, Dr. Balogun maliciously attacked Sophia and I, without caring to find out what led to the present debacle.

I had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner.

Though I bear the same title of Bashorun with my late mentor, Chief Moshood Abiola, I’m just an ordinary journalist of very modest means.

Let me assure Dr. Balogun that elders like him have brokered peace between the families, and by the grace of God, we should have good news sooner than later.

Dr. Balogun should please bury whatever animosity he has against me, and join others in reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.

DELE MOMODU.”
lalasticlala

Soirce: http://360jamng.tk/dele-momodu-replies-dr-ola-balogun/

If Dele momodu has not done the same thing he is criticizing somebody else for, l would have taken him seriously!
if Dele Momodu has not sent Thugs and personally supervised the assault and brutalization of Davido at the Airport, l woul dhave though he had some sense, at his age!

And now it is about "he has animosity against me"?

And to think the clown is even putting himself on the same Pedestal as M. K. O Abiola? shocked shocked shocked

Dele should STFU please.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Tobium1(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
2 fvckboys
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Rotimi47: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele know he is wrong thats' why he simply tried to smear the Dr.

The truth is bitter.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by naphcoco(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2016
No matter what Davido and Sophia made of their relationship, the innocent 5month old baby shouldn't suffer for their misdemeanours. That baby should still be sucking breast. For whatever reason, the baby cannot be separated from the mother. Why is it that, the Adelekes so far, as proven not to have motherly feeling?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Ojayk(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
LESSON 5

If your friend refuse to grant some of your requests and he has issues with others, simply join forces with his enemies and he would appologies
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by MummyTehillah(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Laryne:
Snow wey dey fall for London no go make me wear sweater for Nigeria.

Gosh you no serious, bn ROTFLMBFAO

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by MummyTehillah(f): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2016
toprealman:
London line ni, ajejunle phone ko!
Dele is an egomanic. Call your niece to order! Give her a job @ ovation. Make earn a decent living.
Dr Ola told the truth and like we know, truth hurts.

I agree with you
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by naphcoco(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Whatever Davido and Sophia decide with their relationship is their problem but, the 5month baby should remain with the mother for now because, of breast feeding.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by MummyTehillah(f): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Pataki:
How old is the Dele Mumudoom sef? Wisdom does not always come with age.

Always mentioning late Chief Abiola like as if the name is an ATM for his progress.

At first, I believed Mr. Momodu did the right thing, but now it seems his foolishness as always, has taken priority.

Grow up Mr. Momodu! No one cares if you have a London line or Lagos line. See the arrogance and spitefulness exuding from your rejoinder to a simple advice proferred.

Exactly.

Shior.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by popcykaylah(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2016
lawnreigh:
hmmm oga Dele Momodu using diversionary tactics to deviate from the subject matter & bringing in personal issue to divert people's attention away from what the man said. Oga dele tell your cousin to get a life & bury the taught of making Davido Atm machine to support are wayward & cannabis smoking life
liken if the babe said was your sister or niece or even cousin..like you wouldn't act worse than what momodu is doing..doesn't davido weed?wetin you no fit gree no use am yabb others
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by polyte: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by damola1: 11:20pm On Jan 06

wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner.
...what part of speech is the above satement?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by babyboss001: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Na so money they change... In patoranking voice
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by thefarr: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Rexphobia:
It is surprising that Uncle Dele wants the issue resolved, always playing the victim.. What more should I expect from a journalist.

Dr Balogun should not add petrol? When you brought C4 and dynamite.

cheesy cheesy cheesy c4 and dynamite! ..... Nagode mutumina!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by danot1030: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
I can see. So Dr. Balogun is just another barcanistar taking advantage of the circumstances to take revenge on Dr. Dele Momodu's inability to respond to his demand for stomach security.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by deathmen12: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Laryne:
wow nice bro

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by andyanders: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2016
The so called Dr Balogun is a compound f00l. A man at that age should make peace rather than using that ugly words "Tuning Davido to an ATM"

Was it not the responsibility of a man to take care of his responsibility? It takes two to tango.If Sophia takes drugs, Davido too takes drugs. It takes two to make a baby. If Davido knowingly penetrated the said lady without protection and the result was the baby in question, two of them should be responsible. If there was traces of drugs in the baby's system, two of them should be held responsible.

Whether we like it or not, there is bonding between the two. If Dele Momodu failed to use his position to follow this case, the so called Adeleke family would have used their position to have taken advantage of such lady. Had it been that the lady in question is from a very poor family, the child would have been taken away and that would have been it.

I never in the first instance, supported Mr. Dele Momodu exchanging words with Davido because Davdo is still a young man who is still growing up, but same time, I will not blame Dele Momodu for the steps he took towards this issue.

Dr Balogun got it wrong calling the lady to go get a job and stop using Davido as her ATM.Davido at over 18 knew that the lady has or had no job and he zipped down to sleep with her b4 getting her pregnant and after tests, accepted the baby as his.At this point, nobody should term Davido that he never knew what he was doing with an older lady.

The mistake has been made and they should reconcile in the interest of peace for the child involved as both of them cannot be separated from the child no matter what.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by amacastel: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Sophia is jobless so wit her uncle and wife BT I blame Davido for going down with such jobless girl that lie like no man's bizness.
Dele pls send ur cousin abi niece to sch then help her get a life and job pls baby mama is never a job
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by andyanders: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2016
amacastel:
Sophia is jobless so wit her uncle and wife BT I blame Davido for going down with such jobless girl that lie like no man's bizness.
Dele pls send ur cousin abi niece to sch then help her get a life and job pls baby mama is never a job

My brother or sister, note that no one should blame the lady if she went to school or not.I do not think that someone like Dele Momodu that is well schooled will have a niece that is not educated or that cannot work. Remember that he can afford to establish her or give her a job. Many working class single ladies do go to clubs or hang out after work. Davido at over 18 yrs is an adult and cannot claim that he is still an underage and never knew what he was doing. He got a lady in a family way and should be responsible for the baby and the lady as an adult that he is. Whether he is paying 1 million everyday to them, that is what he wants for the baby.Whether they turned him into an ATM that is what he bargained for by going down raw with the lady. We should start accepting our responsibilities as human beings and adults.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Fawklicant: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu is just an Agbaya. Why hasnt Sophia been talking? Why has he been the one ranting since? If he is fighting for his cousin, shouldnt he be doing it in the background? Have we heard Davido's father speak on the issue? Only this overgrown baby called Dele? I think he has lost it completely.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by siju2015: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
@dele momodu you refused to learn from your mistakes. You cause all this issue from the onset. You believe you can take someone to court and be his friend after. Even if the Friendship works later, it never will be like before. It seems you want to settle with Mr adeleke but you took a wrong decision forgetting the repercussions. If u really want to support your cousin it will be @the beginning not now. It's a shame for a lady from a well respected family in Nigeria to be impregnated in absence of a white wedding or dont you know the meaning of baby mama.Your cousin stain u bigtime,trying to destroyed your reputations because people believes you charisma to resolve this simple issue and it shows the type family your family can be categorized. I don't want know your issue with Dr ola balogun your cousin caused you all those insults you are getting from Nigerians. You also forgot that, there are two period that you don't take decisions in life. 1. When you are happy and .2. You are angry. My conclusion is that, you need to be clam and think deeply on how to bring peace instead of searching for unreasonable excuses from people because if anything happens to that young child, then you will know the definitions of the word insults from Nigerians peace. @davido please you are to young for all those problems you causing for yourself. Its shows you are fucking all girls in Lagos without using condom despite all preachings on HIV/AIDS. Omo baba olowo you father works so hard to get that money and raised you and instead of you to make him happy now that You doing good, you turn yourself to obuko kaka mr shooting star or ekuee sample... My prayer for you is that you will not die young and your daddy needs to be enjoying himself not creating problems for him.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Laryne:

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Issoright..
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by amacastel: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2016
andyanders:

My brother or sister, note that no one should blame the lady if she went to school or not.I do not think that someone like Dele Momodu that is well schooled will have a niece that is not educated or that cannot work. Remember that he can afford to establish her or give her a job. Many working class single ladies do go to clubs or hang out after work. Davido at over 18 yrs is an adult and cannot claim that he is still an underage and never knew what he was doing. He got a lady in a family way and should be responsible for the baby and the lady as an adult that he is. Whether he is paying 1 million everyday to them, that is what he wants for the baby.Whether they turned him into an ATM that is what he bargained for by going down raw with the lady. We should start accepting our responsibilities as human beings and adults.
Davido is shouting abt money he is paying for child support cos she is jobless if she has something doing media will carry it eg if she is journalist media will call her Davido journalist baby mama bt she didn't go to sch is an abuja runs girl without education so her uncle how is a media icon should help her fit in working class society not baby mama.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by andyanders: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
amacastel:

Davido is shouting abt money he is paying for child support cos she is jobless if she has something doing media will carry it eg if she is journalist media will call her Davido journalist baby mama bt she didn't go to sch is an abuja runs girl without education so her uncle how is a media icon should help her fit in working class society not baby mama.

But Davido knew she was or is a runs girl and never went to school and he still went ahead ,penetrated her virgy and deposited his seamen there which resulted in the controversial baby.

If you knew a lady who has aids and you still went ahead to be bleeping her, if you contract aids, who will you blame?

All Musicians are street boys/girls and those they patronize too are street people. If Davido is not a street boy, he will not meet a street girl. It takes two to tango.Both of them belong to same class.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by WaffenSS(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2016
So....what dele said to that frail old man essentially is:

I'm not your ATM.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by solomonsly11(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Pls Sir, Mr Dele Momodu try to get a Job for your cousin Sophia.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Temmytea70(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
Go back to bed jour!
And who are you?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by BABANGBALI: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2016
omo na the Dr Balogun's verision wey dey pour fuell for fire i like jo,all those other versions wey wan make the matter settle no sweet jare,dem too dry like harmatan
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by lawnreigh(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
popcykaylah:

liken if the babe said was your sister or niece or even cousin..like you wouldn't act worse than what momodu is doing..doesn't davido weed?wetin you no fit gree no use am yabb others
my brother forget all those English we are Africans bro which family will like their son no matter how worst marry a cannabis smoking wife(what will the children smoke in the future) I support she has access to her daughter but exploiting Davido to support her wayward life is a capital NO
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
I AM A CHOSEN
Temmytea70:

And who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Akon Dead At 38 / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.