Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (53256 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by sonnie10: 3:48am On Jan 07, 2016
This is why sometimes it is better to drink your garri and wait for God's time than to ask some family members for financial assistance. If you read in-between lines from what Dele Momodu is saying, there is an inference to be made here, it is obvious that in their private conversations, Dr. Balogun has asked him for financial assistance in the past. So because of that, Dr. Balogun should have no right to talk about family issues especially when it has to do with money.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by AreaFada2: 4:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Dee60:
Mr Momodu spoke well but i think in a subtle way he had also poured petrol on a small fire by suggesting that the veteran made 'certain demands' which a journalist of 'modest means' had not been able to meet!

Lol.

They are trying to end one war, Dele wants to open another war front elsewhere. grin cheesy

Na wa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by toprealman: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2016
London line ni, ajejunle phone ko!
Dele is an egomanic. Call your niece to order! Give her a job @ ovation. Make earn a decent living.
Dr Ola told the truth and like we know, truth hurts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by josephsly(m): 5:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Well its dis-heartening seeing the way this all drama is going on.......only time shall tell.let there be peace smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by samylinks: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2016
madgoat:
grin i just love dele momodu

#this ola balogun looks like someone suffering frm a disease angry
Don't judge the situation based personal preference. consider the whole issue wholly and religiously
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Tinyemeka(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu still made things worse with this puerile response of his.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by platorepublic(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2016
I am beginning to suspect fowl play in all this dance of shame [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by frank442: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele take ur cousin or ur daughter to Ghana, where u have hope on against nigeria

Fat foool
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by tuco1: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2016
iamVirus:

Veteran film maker, Dr. Ola Balogun, via a letter to the Nation earlier today, expressed disappointment, and condemned in totality, the role played by Ovation magazine boss, Dele Momodu, in the Davido baby mama saga.

Dr. Ola Balogun

He also charged Sophia Momodu to get a job to support her lifestyle, and not turn Davido into an Automated Teller Machine, ATM.

Dele Momodu has however, replied Mr.
Balogun, asking him to join others in
reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.
[b]
“It is disheartening that while many well-meaning Nigerians have stepped in to intervene in the face-off between music superstar, Mr David Adeleke, aka Davido, and the mother of his baby Ms Sophia Momodu, my cousin, a senior citizen and film-maker, Dr Ola Balogun, has chosen to cast aspersions on me for reasons best known to both of us.

In a well-circulated comment he made in newspapers and on social media, on
Wednesday, January 6, 2016, Dr. Balogun maliciously attacked Sophia and I, without caring to find out what led to the present debacle.

I had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner.

Though I bear the same title of Bashorun with my late mentor, Chief Moshood Abiola, I’m just an ordinary journalist of very modest means.

Let me assure Dr. Balogun that elders like him have brokered peace between the families, and by the grace of God, we should have good news sooner than later.

Dr. Balogun should please bury whatever animosity he has against me, and join others in reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.[/b]

DELE MOMODU.”
lalasticlala

Soirce: http://360jamng.tk/dele-momodu-replies-dr-ola-balogun/

That's your problem,,, You call him oo.. reply his messages how that one take concern us?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by zomby(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2016
I had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner

Absolutely unnecessary statement right there ^^^^^^^^^

I have always seen Dele Momodu as being childish and an empty shell. I honestly believe that this dude is completely bored and badly seeking for any attention from anywhere; he needs to quickly discover a new business venture and stop f000ling himself around the country.

Just because he has a fat mouth doesn't mean he should be spilling garbage. The dude is gradually turning into a fat version of Fani kayode.
Apart from kissing @ssss of the big wigs around the country, Dele Momodu is as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

He should advise his cuzn to get a job and life.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by cryles(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Season Film gonna watch it til d end by his grace

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by DammyLucy(f): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2016
drama will never end
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Pataki: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2016
How old is the Dele Mumudoom sef? Wisdom does not always come with age.

Always mentioning late Chief Abiola like as if the name is an ATM for his progress.

At first, I believed Mr. Momodu did the right thing, but now it seems his foolishness as always, has taken priority.

Grow up Mr. Momodu! No one cares if you have a London line or Lagos line. See the arrogance and spitefulness exuding from your rejoinder to a simple advice proferred.

Shior.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by calaohuru(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2016
chillbabe:
Why do ppl expect a mother that has an infant to work? Davido and his family should be ashamed. By law hè needs to care financially for the baby. The mother has the right to say that she wants to stay at home until her child is 5yrs old. He's not doing her a favour the baby is also his responsibility. By law the welthier you are the higher your child support. If u don't want to be in a position like this use a damn condom.

Do u take weed too?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Chimakennis: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Na them sabi my baby no get mouth wia I dey self because if she try am na her body go tell am
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by marlockj: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
iamVirus:

Veteran film maker, Dr. Ola Balogun, via a letter to the Nation earlier today, expressed disappointment, and condemned in totality, the role played by Ovation magazine boss, Dele Momodu, in the Davido baby mama saga.

Dr. Ola Balogun

He also charged Sophia Momodu to get a job to support her lifestyle, and not turn Davido into an Automated Teller Machine, ATM.

Dele Momodu has however, replied Mr.
Balogun, asking him to join others in
reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.
[b]
“It is disheartening that while many well-meaning Nigerians have stepped in to intervene in the face-off between music superstar, Mr David Adeleke, aka Davido, and the mother of his baby Ms Sophia Momodu, my cousin, a senior citizen and film-maker, Dr Ola Balogun, has chosen to cast aspersions on me for reasons best known to both of us.

In a well-circulated comment he made in newspapers and on social media, on
Wednesday, January 6, 2016, Dr. Balogun maliciously attacked Sophia and I, without caring to find out what led to the present debacle.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner.

Though I bear the same title of Bashorun with my late mentor, Chief Moshood Abiola, I’m just an ordinary journalist of very modest means.

Let me assure Dr. Balogun that elders like him have brokered peace between the families, and by the grace of God, we should have good news sooner than later.

Dr. Balogun should please bury whatever animosity he has against me, and join others in reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.[/b]

DELE MOMODU.”
lalasticlala

Soirce: http://360jamng.tk/dele-momodu-replies-dr-ola-balogun/

This man is a fooool

Someone said u shuld tell Sophia to get a job,you are here saying rubbish.

Tell ha to mke meaningful use of her life,get a job and marry.

Stop using davido as ur meal

@ times I wonder how this kind of old n ugly girl find her way into a musician Lik davido. Old guys Dnt get me wrong, am saying this Cuz the kind of pretty hot,sexy girls I see on music videos are mind blowing. How cum musicians Dnt flirt with such cute baby Bt end up with junks Lik sophia.

Is it that they Dnt knw cute chicks?

4xample 2face all the babymama are junks,Bt in their music videos u culd heavy artillery super cute girls,rubbing their bum bum over them on music videos.

Okk see tiimaya case he got anoda junky pregnant, yet d his videos carry girls Dat if dey shake dear yash it will take Lik 5minutes for d yash to b stable, if they twerk on u,u shuld start thinking of ejaculating.

Bt they end up with junks as babymama y.Xcept for flavour. Who fckkkk all beautiful things.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by numericalguy(m): 7:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu,

You are just an agbaya in this matter and a disgrace to Yoruba elders.

I'm not even a fan of Davido and don't really care much for his music, but as a business man, I have the utmost respect for his hard work and success in business/music which we can't say the same for your cousin Sophia.

Dele Momodu has shown nothing but malice in this matter because his actions has shown that he would not mind if Davido's business/Musical careers crashes in the process.

Davido has shown far more maturity than Dele Momodu. He has also shown that he is a caring parent of which Sophia needs to learn something from. For crying out loud, what sane mother would transmit cannabis through breast milk to an infant. Also, the infant is also sufering from second hand cannabis smoke from the mother.

Habba! Dele Momodu, you should be looking for ways to get your drug addict cousin rehabilitated not trying to bring down a young man with a flourishing business/musical career.

Dele Momodu, you say Dr. Balogun poured petrol, but you have been acting like the Boko Haram in this matter all along because you blew it out of proportion by bringing it to social media. A little family issue that could have been settled quietly was brought to social media by your stupid self.

Dele Momodu is even too stupid to realise that he has done his cousin more harm than good with his Boko Haram attitude. Who would want to marry and settle down with Sophia the wacko uneducated junky.

And yes! Dr. Ola Balogun is very correct, Davido is not an ATM and Sophie should get a job.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Draye: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Pertinent Questions------

Where was Dele momodu when davido was paying 300k to Sophia monthly

Sophia has not denied the fact that davido was paying such money

Where was Dele Momodu the first time Imade was taken to Dubai for first treatment

Where did the momodu's refuse Imade the second time visit for medical check up in dubai?

For me Dele Momodu is a jobber looking for how to make cheap money and feast on every cheap opportunity that come his was so he can gain cheap popularity and fake ego.
For the reasons mentioned above, nairalanders will agree with me that this is why dele momodu an acclaimed activist and journalist went to the treasury looter on her fake sick bed in London to interview her and present us a fake picture of Cancer ridden Allison Madueke, and the same woman looking so weak and dejected wanted to escape to Dominican Island the following week. Dele has no honor left in him. I expect him as an elderly Yoruba man to go to Davido's father and discuss amicably rather than coming to newspaper and social media to feel like a big fool. Even if davido is stupid, his father as an elderly man will listen to Momodu's. So their stories isn't genuine and they have lost this one.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by phineas: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2016
So when davido hooked up with her he did not realize she did not have a job?

He saw her extravagant lifestyle he still stayed for years, got her pregnant and now, he's not "an ATM"?

Paying for child welfare does not make a man an atm, its actually the woman and her child's right.Shebi he's an american citizen, they should sue him in the us for child welfare and he will know how much he'll end up paying every month.

What I find worrisome about this matter is how this celebrities dictate what obtains in society, it won't be long before some retard starts thinking this scenario is permissible.To treat the mother of their child like trash, malign her reputation after all nothing will happen.

A society is defined by how it treats its women and children,the matter is simple like that.The Adelekes have not been honourable in this matter.full stop.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by sunny2k: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2016
let me also say smtin to dele mamodu n c if he will reply me via tweeter mtchewww agbaya
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by phineas: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2016
marlockj:

This man is a fooool
Someone said u shuld tell Sophia to get a job,you are here saying rubbish.
Tell ha to mke meaningful use of her life,get a job and marry.
Stop using davido as ur meal
@ times I wonder how this kind of old n ugly girl find her way into a musician Lik davido. Old guys Dnt get me wrong, am saying this Cuz the kind of pretty hot,sexy girls I see on music videos are mind blowing. How cum musicians Dnt flirt with such cute baby Bt end up with junks Lik sophia.
Is it that they Dnt knw cute chicks?
4xample 2face all the babymama are junks,Bt in their music videos u culd heavy artillery super cute girls,rubbing their bum bum over them on music videos.
Okk see tiimaya case he got anoda junky pregnant, yet d his videos carry girls Dat if dey shake dear yash it will take Lik 5minutes for d yash to b stable, if they twerk on u,u shuld start thinking of ejaculating.
Bt they end up with junks as babymama y.Xcept for flavour. Who fckkkk all beautiful things.

An example from my last post is a fellow such as this referring to women, as "junks".JUNK! Like if a white man called this retard junk he will scream racist from the rooftop, but its OK to address some women with the singular indiscretion of having children with the wrong kind of men junk.

And that is the trend davido and co are leading for generation next.

I hope Mr Momodu does not settle for anything less than a public apology for Sophia, full custody for the baby with supervised visiting rights for davido and ilk, and a decent child welfare package while at it.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by tranxo(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2016
igboboy3:
This Dele Momodu no get work sef.

Always replying everything and commenting on everything. Doesn't he have Ovation magazine to run?

Let him advise his cousin to get a job and a life - and stop making money on her back.
We want to hear of his cousins who have bagged degrees, built companies or some other sensible stuff.
He wants to "reconcile both families" only because a rich family is involved

London line ko, Abeokuta line ni
....and Dele Momodu is poor? Smh
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by oketoyinboshola(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
The matured man . I respect you more and more.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by chadwidfriz: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2016
[i][/i]if I be davido. I 4. don forget doz two since. live my new life. pretty soon nah dem go come look for meif I be davido. I 4. don forget doz two since. live my new life. pretty soon nah dem go come look for meif I be davido. I 4. don forget doz two since. live my new life. pretty soon nah dem go come look for me
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by helphelp: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2016
In a nutshell, he beg you money through call and sms...but you no give am

He wan come use this level Rubbish you...

Some of us have been there
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by naphcoco(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Age has nothing to do with maturity and wisdom. The two families Adeleke and Momodu are culturally Yoruba oriented, as such, they should settle their differences confidentially and in-house.
Agba ko wa l'oja kori omo tuntun wo- meaning the wisdom of elders is vital. Dr Ola Balogun has not spoken well at all, that's a shame on his part.
David Adeleke aka Davido has equally not done well. Whatever shame Sophia Momodu is going through, he proportionately share from it. If your babaymama is a junkie and drug addict, must you come to the public and spread your dirty linen? How are we sure Davido is not the one who introduced her to doing drugs in the first instance?
What future awaits the beautiful innocent 5month old child? The Adelekes truly are not responsible family. They are the problem and obviously, they don't honestly love their son Davido but his money. Who can take care of a breastsucking child better than her mother? For what reason? Some fools have not even, considered the trauma the innocent 5month old child is passing through. Would the Adelekes have taken up their son Davido's marital challenge if he had not been successful? The honourable thing for Davido to do, if he no longer want Sophia his babymama has she is now called, is to call his family and the Momodus, explain his reasons why he cannot continue with the relationship be it irreconciliable or whatever, and settles Sophia by setting her up in a manner that she'd be able to take care of herself and her baby, not forcifully taking her child away from her and call her names he wasn't calling when he was banging her. That's criminal! Is she a baby factory? Let's call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental. The Adelekes owes the Momodus unreserved apology.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by osenidvdg(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2016
igboboy3:
This Dele Momodu no get work sef.

Always replying everything and commenting on everything. Doesn't he have Ovation magazine to run?

Let him advise his cousin to get a job and a life - and stop making money on her back.
We want to hear of his cousins who have bagged degrees, built companies or some other sensible stuff.
He wants to "reconcile both families" only because a rich family is involved

London line ko, Abeokuta line ni
He must prove his profession as a journalist. if he respond to all comment that is what he has been trained for.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Alal(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
This leads to another season 1 of movie bet the Dr and uncle
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Pennywise(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu is a goat. So your senior cousin Ola Balogun asked u for money or some form of assistance and this is the best time to tell the world about it?

Has he no shame at all. It seems he is as vain and shameless as those who grant him interviews.

I wonder who gives a chieftancy title to someone so petty and immature.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by osenidvdg(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2016
naphcoco:
Age has nothing to do with maturity and wisdom. The two families Adeleke and Momodu are culturally Yoruba oriented, as such, they should settle their differences confidentially and in-house.
Agba ko wa l'oja kori omo tuntun wo- meaning the wisdom of elders is vital. Dr Ola Balogun has not spoken well at all, that's a shame on his part.
David Adeleke aka Davido has equally not done well. Whatever shame Sophia Momodu is going through, he proportionately share from it. If your babaymama is a junkie and drug addict, must you come to the public and spread your dirty linen? How are we sure Davido is not the one who introduced her to doing drugs in the first instance?
What future awaits the beautiful innocent 5month old child? The Adelekes truly are not responsible family. They are the problem and obviously, they don't honestly love their son Davido but his money. Who can take care of a breastsucking child better than her mother? For what reason? Some fools have not even, considered the trauma the innocent 5month old child is passing through. Would the Adelekes have taken up their son Davido's marital challenge if he had not been successful? The honourable thing for Davido to do, if he no longer want Sophia his babymama has she is now called, is to call his family and the Momodus, explain his reasons why he cannot continue with the relationship be it irreconciliable or whatever, and settles Sophia by setting her up in a manner that she'd be able to take care of herself and her baby, not forcifully taking her child away from her and call her names he wasn't calling when he was banging her. That's criminal! Is she a baby factory? Let's call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental. The Adelekes owes the Momodus unreserved apology.
You have spoken well keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akon Dead At 38 / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.