Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

EFCC Chairman Says More Influential People Will Be Arrested Soon [must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman Says More Influential People Will Be Arrested Soon [must Read] (257 Views)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Says More Influential People Will Be Arrested Soon [must Read] by julixomo: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2016

The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, announced that fresh arrests of influential persons will be carried out soon.

More influential Nigerians are on the radar of the EFCC and in the coming weeks they will have their day in court and Nigerians will be be kept fully abreast of the results of the commission’s investigations,” Mr. Magu stated during a meeting with online and broadcast media practitioners and managers.

The meeting, which took place on Wednesday in Abuja, was intended to elicit support from the media for the fight against corruption, fraud, and economic crimes. Mr. Magu requested that those assembled provide the EFCC with suggestions and advice to aid the commission in its war on graft.

Full story here: http://www.09ja.com/2016/01/06/efcc-chairman-says-more-influential-people-will-be-arrested-soon/

Show some support, follow me for more updates.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government To Invest More In Real Estate. / Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. / Report That About 3000 Soldiers Have Embarked On Hunger Striker Is False:Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.