Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? (1789 Views)

8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / On Fast Lane: Enough Reasons To Stay Off Online Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Surfing the internet, i busted on a page, giving me '10 reason you dont have to get married'.
I took my time, read from beginning to the end, line by line, word for word. But i still cant come to terms with
the outlined reasons.

The reasons ranging from having a better social life, build good career, have other friends, wont be confined to
just a woman, e.t.c.

But i say, even all this can still be enjoyed with a reputable marriage. None of the above listed, i think, souldnt be an hindrance from having a quality home and marriage. Afterall, there are more advantages in marrying than disadvantages.

Maybe am mistaken, maybe am not. Maybe there are other experienced fellow out there who could give reason not to marry.
Back to my question...

Are there enough good reasons not to get married?
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by iceberylin(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ask the Pope..
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Ask the Pope..
You must be high on Zobo! tongue
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by obiorathesubtle: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
There doesn't have to be a reason.. If you don't want to get married, your life.. Your choice.

But for me.. There's not enough reason not to get married.
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by iceberylin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

You must be high on Zobo! tongue
It happens grin
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
There doesn't have to be a reason.. If you don't want to get married, your life.. Your choice.

But for me.. There's not enough reason not to get married.
That summarizes it all!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by STENON(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
No reason for that.
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Taiwo20(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Ask the Pope..

Epic!!
Its iceberylin the wicked poster!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Marriage these days is far From what it used to be 20-30 years ago.

Majority of Girls now marry Because their mates are Getting married. The rest for the money & The others probably for the "Free" & "Unrestricted" Sex.

Marriage is Good. BUT when Marriage is turned into an avenue for "Gold Digging" & Certain Extra Marrital affairs, Then There are So many reasons not to Get married.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by iceberylin(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Taiwo20:

Epic!!

Its iceberylin the wicked poster!

Lol....Though am Just Mean grin
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Attimes woman beings aint loyal..... grin grin
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Women are trouble undecided i cant imagine me nd a woman in one house, i'll jst send her corpse to her parents

3 Likes

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Women are trouble undecided i cant imagine me nd a woman in one house, i'll jst send her corpse to her parents
Hope Laveda isnt with you this time...
sad

InBetween* you havent answered my question!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Marriage these days is far From what it used to be 20-30 years ago.

Majority of Girls now marry Because their mates are Getting married. The rest for the money & The others probably for the "Free" & "Unrestricted" Sex.

Marriage is Good. BUT when Marriage is turned into an avenue for "Gold Digging" & Certain Extra Marrital affairs, Then There are So many reasons not to Get married.
Does that mean you not gonna get married? undecided
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Hope Lavebitch isnt with you this time...
sad

InBetween* you havent answered my question!
lol, they ain't enough reasons not to get married
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
lol, they ain't enough reasons not to get married
Why did u edit my quote? undecided

Start living for marriage bro! lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Does that mean you not gonna get married? undecided
Well, If I Find the Perfect Person for me Then I'll have to settle.

BUT If I don't, I'll probably just get 2 kids and "Bail Out" with them.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by IamLEGEND1: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dafuq?

who still wants to get married these days?

Getting married is equal to handing ur testicles over to a woman and have her do as she is pleased with it..
More so when you're a US citizen.(+ other countries)

She can file for divorce at anytime and gets to walk away with half ur life's possession for free... and she'll still file for custody of the kids and win....then you'll have to be making child support payments upon everything.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Well, If I Find the Perfect Person for me Then I'll have to settle.

BUT If I don't, I'll probably just get 2 kids and "Bail Out" with them.

You go join team Davido be that! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Why did u edit my quote? undecided

Start living for marriage bro! lipsrsealed
lol. Marriage is bondage.
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Marriage is not by force!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dafuq?

Getting married is equal to handing ur testicles over to a woman and have her do as she is pleased with it..
Just as she gives up the bwest and honey pot and you smush and do as you like lipsrsealed

She can file for divorce at anytime and gets to walk away with half ur life's possession for free... and she'll still file for custody of the kids and win....then you'll have to be making child support payments upon everything.

[/quote]
We are in Nigeria bro... Any lady that does that do it at her own peril! cheesy
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
You go join team Davido be that! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most Definitelycheesy.
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by IamLEGEND1: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Just as she gives up the bwest and honey pot and you smush and do as you like lipsrsealed
her breasts and vagína are no different from a prostitutè's.
so if it's the séx I want,I know where to get it no questions asked.
+ sex is two way street, it's not like she's not smushing and doing as she like with my penis too. so that point is irrelevant.

We are in Nigeria bro... Any lady that does that do it at her own peril! cheesy
it used to be,but with divorce rates skyrocketing in Nigeria, don't be surprised to see that shít get implemented in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

her breasts and vagína are no different from a prostitutè's.
so if it's the séx I want,I know where to get it no questions asked.
+ sex is two way street, it's not like she's not smushing and doing as she like with my penis too. so that point is irrelevant.

it used to be,but with divorce rates skyrocketing in Nigeria, don't be surprised to see that shít get implemented in the near future.

i know you are a bad brother from the start! angry
Go'way jor!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sept20:
Marriage is not by force!
undecided undecided undecided
Did you know the implication..
if its not by force!
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
lol. Marriage is bondage.

angry angry angry angry angry
I mean not to disrespect you...
But does your home look like
bondage to you? undecided
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

angry angry angry angry angry
I mean not to disrespect you...
But does your home look like
bondage to you? undecided
its not my home, u can create a home without being married. I just cant enter into a vow to stick to one person till death do us part. I will break him/her. Damn, it's not easy to be faithful
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by IamLEGEND1: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

i know you are a bad brother from the start! angry Go'way jor!
I knew you too soft from the beginning.
Vamoose jor!

Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by bashtee09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
if u want frontpage, cum and collect it.
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by donTbone(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I knew you too soft from the beginning.

Vamoose jor!
Ama holy guy! sad
But i need guys like you...
For DANGER DASH in times of
troubel, you know! wink grin
Re: Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED? by AlienStar: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
shocked
IamLEGEND1:
Dafuq?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Help With This!! / My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. / Will You Go On The Date If He Comes To Pick You With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.