Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) (8706 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by true2god: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
haywhy911:
I want to assume you are typing in the heat of the moment. I will advice you to rest today and maybe tomorrow when the pressure has waned,come back to this thread and read through all posts with a clear mind. Look critically at all explanations (including yours).. Free your mind from prejudice and read.. Maybe then you'll notice how many times you have lied and how many times I and Demzy have repeated the same explanation....

If you had the link,why didn't you paste it earlier. You were 'brave' enough to COPY AND PASTE verses from the Qur'an which were neatly explained. You were also 'brave' enough to COPY AND PASTE a fake Hadith which you FALSELY claimed SAHIH.. I just don't understand why you can't paste fifteen out of your 'HISTORICALLY FACTUAL HUNDRED+ OFFENSIVE. Is it because you're scared that those OFFENSIVES are justifiable?? Demzy clearly explained this...

Anyway,I'm tired of this never-ending seesaw. Hold on to your faith.

"TO YOU BE YOUR RELIGION AND TO ME BE MINE" (SURATUL KAFIRUN V 6.)
wink grin
Are you ok? See what you criminal prophet said:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

We have shown you quran verses (quran 8:39 and quran 9:29) that support the above hadith. The 'peaceful' quranic verses have been abrogated and replace by the violent verses.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
This pastoraio ehn gringringrin. Which kain wuruwuru mind are you attributing to me? LOL. Let's not be quick to judge. To be honest,I skimmed because I was expecting all to be offensives.... Believe it or not. The topic is not OFFENSIVE (mehn,I'm getting used to this word)... The topic was a question.. Check it "ISLAM,THE WORLD,AND THE MEDIA...IS THIS THE CONNECTION?.. The person who created the illustration might have had the 'victimisation' story in his mind. I created the thread soliciting answers... And bang! Someborry came outta the woods and started talking about Qur'anic verses and bla bla bla.

Nice explanation up there. Your point is the same as dörox's. Muslims don't come out en masse to condemn....why? I don't know.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Glossy6, please where tha heck are you? Shebi you sabi Islam well, common let's digger it out. Sex-starved evangelist!

Am not as cheap as you are. You lack substance to argue but resort to name calling. That shows the level at which you operate. You called me worthless, an adulterous woman & now sex starved evangelist, what are ur arguments?

You know what? You are the TRUE FACE OF ISLAM. YOU ARE DOING JUST WHAT MOHAMMED (PISS BE UNTO HIM ) could have done in this circumstances.

Follower of a paedophile, I blame Obj for making you have access to mobile phone.
Dan segiya, Dan iska. Uban ka ya ci uwar tara. Uwar daya uban ka goma
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Hey look Oldman, I challenge you to show me any of this from the Quran or hadeeth. It's a challenge if you're willing to take, but be restassured you'll defend the Bible both from the old and new testament!!!!!!

See post of an uncircumcised Arab. mtcheww. only insults
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Hey look Oldman, I challenge you to show me any of this from the Quran or hadeeth. It's a challenge if you're willing to take, but be restassured you'll defend the Bible both from the old and new testament!!!!!!

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:

See post of an uncircumcised Arab slave . mtcheww. only insults

Corrected smiley
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
My bro it's demmzy, I was banned yesterday. Just take a look at how he's displaying his stupidity. From all clear indications, he's just an empty drum and you know "empty drum make the most noise". Very pathetic human being!

You will get another ban, cheeseballs generation that lacks what it takes to prove a point. Continue to insult people up and down. Afterall, it shows what you are made up.

A hypocrite that uses sand to rub his forehead to deceive other Muslims that he had prayed even when he did not do alwala. Stinking paedophile
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Corrected smiley
Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is evident in the story of Abu
Sufyan:
When Muhammad and his followers
were about to attack Mecca to
subjugate it to Islam, his adherents
arrested Abu Sufyan, one of Mecca’s
inhabitants. They brought him to
Muhammad. Muhammad told him:
"Woe to you, O Abu Sufyan. Is it not
time for you to realize that there is no
God but the only God?" Abu Sufyan
answered: "I do believe that."
Muhammad then said to him: "Woe to
you, O Abu Sufyan. Is it not time for
you to know that I am the apostle of
God?" Abu Sufyan answered: "By God,
O Muhammad, of this there is doubt in
my soul." The ’Abbas who was present
with Muhammad told Abu Sufyan:
"Woe to you! Accept Islam and testify
that Muhammad is the apostle of God
before your neck is cut off by the
sword." Thus he professed the faith of
Islam and became a Muslim.....

This is the religion of PISS where people are compelled to convert and not convinced
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Glossy6, please where tha heck are you? Shebi you sabi Islam well, common let's digger it out. Sex-starved evangelist!

Do me a favour, just check up the moniker "nossycheek" You are too small to spill that rubbish from your anus that you call mouth to insult your mother's age mate If you have one.

If I bring out time for you on this forum, you ewu Zambia will know how far.

Let me pretend that the barrage of insults did not emanate from the stinking anus you call mouth.

YOU CATARRH LICKING BRAT

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:

[s]Do me a favour, just check up the moniker "nossycheek" You are too small to spill that rubbish from your anus that you call mouth to insult your mother's age mate If you have one.

If I bring out time for you on this forum, you ewu Zambia will know how far.

Let me pretend that the barrage of insults did not emanate from the stinking anus you call mouth.

YOU CATARRH LICKING BRAT[/s]
Oponu, I raised my points now address them. From all indications you're truly a frustrated evangelist. Now lemme make this clear to you, you can criticise Islam but do it with sense, don't abuse or curse anyone because it doesn't make sense. So whatever abuses I hurled at you was because of your post. Hope you'll change!!!! Anyways, I'm sorry!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by true2god: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Oponu, I raised my points now address them. From all indications you're truly a frustrated evangelist. Now lemme make this clear to you, you can criticise Islam but do it with sense, don't abuse or curse anyone because it doesn't make sense. So whatever abuses I hurled at you was because of your post. Hope you'll change!!!! Anyways, I'm sorry!
Negro-arab Izlamic 'scholar' kindly explain these statements from your prophet (peace be upon me);

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said:“I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I
have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:

Bastard, did you read insults on my post. If you disagree with my post, it's left for you to post your "intelligent " responses. Well, am not scared of insults because am well loaded with missiles.

Shameless jihadist Did you bring up issues that requires answers. Asshole Dan daudu
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
true2god:
Negro-arab Izlamic 'scholar' kindly explain these statements from your prophet (peace be upon me);

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said:“I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I
have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

You this Yeebhoe boy, alright lemme answer you on this!
Demmzy15:

"Riyadh us Saliheen" of Imam An Nawawi(Rahimahullah) in the 13th Century explained what this hadith meant and how Muslims interpreted it, the hadith in question is this;

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “I have been commanded to fight against the people till they testify La ilaha illAllah (There is no true god except Allah) and that Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) is His slave and Messenger, and to establish As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and to pay Zakat; and if they do this, then their blood and property are secured except by the rights of Islam, and their accountability is left to Allah.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary Of Imam An Nawawi(Rahimahullah): [size=15pt]"[/size]This Hadith has already appeared before. Here the word “An-Nas” translated `the people’ in the Hadith stands for those who associate others with Allah in worship. The people of the Book are not included among them. “Haqqul-Islam” translated here as “the rights of Islam” denotes legal castigation, etc. That is, the punishments which are given for crimes like fornication, murder, etc.

“Their accountability is left to Allah” means what is hidden in their hearts is left to Allah or the crimes which go undetected by the authorities concerned are in the Purview of Allah, Who will decide their case in the Hereafter.[size=15pt]"[/size]

From all indications he(sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) was referring to the pagans of Mecca before he(sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) conquered them and they were asked to accept Islam. Even when Prophet Muhammad dispatched emissaries to lands of Non-Muslims, here's is the manner he told them(emissaries) to act:

Mu`adh (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) sent me as a governor to Yemen and (at the time of departure) he instructed me thus: “You will go to people of the Scripture (i.e., the Jews and the Christians). First of all invite them to testify that La ilaha ill Allah (There is no true god except Allah) and that Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) is His slave and Messenger; and if they accept this, then tell them that Allah has enjoined upon them five Salat (prayers) during the day and night; and if they accept it, then tell them that Allah has made the payment of Zakat obligatory upon them. It should be collected from their rich and distributed among their poor; and if they agree to it, don’t take (as a share of Zakat) the best of their properties. Beware of the supplications of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

I answered this long ago on truthman'2013 thread, open your eyes and read!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:
Sufyan:

This is the religion of PISS where people are compelled to convert and not convinced

@Nadheer15 explain this, even if you have to speak Hausa or as an Arab slave, Dan kwaya
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:

@Nadheer15 explain this, even if you have to speak Hausa or as an Arab slave, Dan kwaya
Aunty is that why you want to cry, go back to your initial post and see how annoying they're. If indeed you want to yab or curse, if I start with you wallahi you go enter ground. Just maintain yourself and I'll maintain myself, if you like hear if you like don't. That's you cup of tea
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:
Sufyan:

Your problem is you don't hear word and when the get the other side of the cover you'll start crying and lamenting. I'm not the cause of your frustration, go and deliver it to the person that caused your misfortune..... OK?!

Now to your rubbish!!!!.

Firstly, your write up about Abu Sufyan's conversion is gibberish. Sincerely read about what Abu Sufyan did before he became a Muslim, what he did to Muslims and you'll see that the Muslims needed to be angry with him. Put at the back of your mind that Prophet Muhammad and Abu Sufyan had the same Great-grandfather, so they're related by blood!

Secondly, Abu Sufyan who you supposedly claim was forced to accept Islam was the same man who protected the Prophet Muhammad in a battle in which he lost an eye. This same man fought for the MUSLIMS, when the Prophet Muhammad had died in the battle of Yarmouk against the byzantine Christian empire in which he lost the other eye. Now tell me, would someone who was forced to convert do all this even after the death of Prophet Muhammad?! Capital NO

His son Yazeed fought many battles for the Muslims and protected civilians, women, children even though they were unbelievers. His other son Muawiyah was the first King in Islam, he was the first ruler of Muslims to engage in a naval warfare against the enemy.

This are the great accomplishments of this great man and his family!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Aunty is that why you want to cry, go back to your initial post and see how annoying they're. If indeed you want to yab or curse, if I start with you wallahi you go enter ground. Just maintain yourself and I'll maintain myself, if you like hear if you like don't. That's you cup of tea

Empty barrel
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Nadheer15...one last word

Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online -
My Encounter With A Nairalander by
naijainfogalery: 10:43am On Dec 24 , 2015

I once read a story of a guy on nairaland, who
went to visit his fiance and the dad needed to
send an email unfortunately he left his laptop at
the office, so he decided to leave his laptop with
the dad while he went out shopping/on a date
with his girl.
The dad happens to be a nairaland addict, so
immediately he opened the browser, he logged
into his gmail account, so he decided to check
nairaland to check whats happening, Only to see
that username a****** i mean the username that
abused him, the one that called him all sorts of
names just because of their different views on
politics.
low and behold, immediately they came back
from their date, all of a sudden the sweet loving
father got all mad, ask him if he was a****** he
said yes, he just told him to get out of his
compound. All pleas fell on deaf ear. It was later
he told his daughter that he wont open his eyes
for his daughter to marry such a person.
The problem here is we think we can get away
from being a slowpoke online, but it always come
back at us.
So let me narrate my own experience
I went to a very remote area of Lagos to do
something. I needed to access the internet and i
couldnt, so i asked people around for a cafe,
after moving a long distance we finally found
one, the cafe had just 5 systems and it was fully
booked by yahoo boys and there are about 5 of
them waiting to take turn. Damn!! i needed to do
this thing asap.
i begged the dude at cafe attendance to just
allow me do what i needed to do as it wont take
more than 20 minutes and i said i would give him
500 naira. After he heard that it was as if i
promised him 1 million , see as the guy dey yes
sir , yes sir me.
So he took me to their Server. where i did all
that needs to be done, i decided to download the
file i needed, while it was downloading, i decided
to open nairaland to while away time,If you are
nairaland addict lol you will understand that at
any slight internet chance you will always come
home (nairaland) so i quickly opened
nairaland.com , All of a sudden i saw 40
mentions, fear gripped me , i was like what did i
post for people to mention me like this, i clicked
on mention and i saw abuses and topics i never
commented on. I checked the username then i
occured to me that i haven't logged in and it was
the dude at the cafes nairaland account.
What i saw was heartbreaking, this dude abuses
people for no reason. he calls people all sorts of
names. he is one of those guys that forms team
foreign girls on nairaland, i read one of his posts
where abused one graduate that posted that he
needed job badly, he called him a broke ass and
all sorts of name , i am not trying to mock or
abuse him but meanwhile this is someone that
earns N8,000 monthly and he is being owed 2
months salary (wanna know i knew?) after the
downloading my file. I decided to have a chit
chat with him, he told me how much is earns
and how he is being owed 2 months salary.
I needed to be sure it was him. But then the
picture he has on his nairaland account was the
picture he has as his phones screensaver .
Thought it wasnt his personal picture but an
image.
So ever since that day, if anyone abuses me
online, I just remember that guy and smile.
because most of these folks that abuses or
curse you here wouldnt look into your eyes and
say nonsense when they see you.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:

You see how you're overreacting, I'm not an Arab and I was circumcised on the 7th day! tongue

Show me what was insulting in my post?!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:

Empty barrel
OK, I sha warned! Don't cry when I start with you again o.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
glossy6:
@Nadheer15...one last word

Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online -
My Encounter With A Nairalander by
naijainfogalery: 10:43am On Dec 24 , 2015

I once read a story of a guy on nairaland, who
went to visit his fiance and the dad needed to
send an email unfortunately he left his laptop at
the office, so he decided to leave his laptop with
the dad while he went out shopping/on a date
with his girl.
The dad happens to be a nairaland addict, so
immediately he opened the browser, he logged
into his gmail account, so he decided to check
nairaland to check whats happening, Only to see
that username a****** i mean the username that
abused him, the one that called him all sorts of
names just because of their different views on
politics.
low and behold, immediately they came back
from their date, all of a sudden the sweet loving
father got all mad, ask him if he was a****** he
said yes, he just told him to get out of his
compound. All pleas fell on deaf ear. It was later
he told his daughter that he wont open his eyes
for his daughter to marry such a person.
The problem here is we think we can get away
from being a slowpoke online, but it always come
back at us.
So let me narrate my own experience
I went to a very remote area of Lagos to do
something. I needed to access the internet and i
couldnt, so i asked people around for a cafe,
after moving a long distance we finally found
one, the cafe had just 5 systems and it was fully
booked by yahoo boys and there are about 5 of
them waiting to take turn. Damn!! i needed to do
this thing asap.
i begged the dude at cafe attendance to just
allow me do what i needed to do as it wont take
more than 20 minutes and i said i would give him
500 naira. After he heard that it was as if i
promised him 1 million , see as the guy dey yes
sir , yes sir me.
So he took me to their Server. where i did all
that needs to be done, i decided to download the
file i needed, while it was downloading, i decided
to open nairaland to while away time,If you are
nairaland addict lol you will understand that at
any slight internet chance you will always come
home (nairaland) so i quickly opened
nairaland.com , All of a sudden i saw 40
mentions, fear gripped me , i was like what did i
post for people to mention me like this, i clicked
on mention and i saw abuses and topics i never
commented on. I checked the username then i
occured to me that i haven't logged in and it was
the dude at the cafes nairaland account.
What i saw was heartbreaking, this dude abuses
people for no reason. he calls people all sorts of
names. he is one of those guys that forms team
foreign girls on nairaland, i read one of his posts
where abused one graduate that posted that he
needed job badly, he called him a broke ass and
all sorts of name , i am not trying to mock or
abuse him but meanwhile this is someone that
earns N8,000 monthly and he is being owed 2
months salary (wanna know i knew?) after the
downloading my file. I decided to have a chit
chat with him, he told me how much is earns
and how he is being owed 2 months salary.
I needed to be sure it was him. But then the
picture he has on his nairaland account was the
picture he has as his phones screensaver .
Thought it wasnt his personal picture but an
image.
So ever since that day, if anyone abuses me
online, I just remember that guy and smile.
because most of these folks that abuses or
curse you here wouldnt look into your eyes and
say nonsense when they see you.
Aunty you too, why should always respect ones religious views and affiliation. Never let you emotions cloud you to the extent of you making illogical posts, stop accusing people of what they never did. Plus research well before criticising, that's my advice for you.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by malvisguy212: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:

You this Yeebhoe boy, alright lemme answer you on this!

I answered this long ago on truthman'2013 thread, open your eyes and read!
the command in surah 9:29 was to fight the people of the book ;

Surah 9:29: Fight those who believe
not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, even if they are the
PEOPLE OF THE BOOK , until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission
and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf
Ali)

The command was to fight those who believe not in allah, does the people of the book believe in allah ? Do they pay the jizya ? Do they acknowledge islam ? The answer to All this questions is 'A' resounding NO. The people of the book are christians and Jews. Furthermore, the verse do NOT say fight those who attack you, the verse clearly say, FIGHT THOES WHO BELIEVE NOT IN Allah.

Surah 3:151: WE WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE ,because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority and their abode is the fire,
and evil is the abode of the unjust.

Reconcile this verse with surah 9:29 , those who disbelief are the Jews and christians, the verse say they will cast terror on the unbelievers, what's this about ?

Surah 7:4: How many a township
have We destroyed! As a RAID BY NIGHT , or while THEY SLEPT AT NOON, OUR TERROR CAME UPON THEM.

Their are countless of verses in the quran that urged the muslims to kill the unbelievers. The only conclusion here is that a sinner has NO hope of repentance.

Matthew 5:44-46: But I say to you:
“Love your enemies! Pray for those
who persecute you! In that way, you
will be acting as true children of your
Father in the heavens. For he gives
his sunlight to both the evil and the
good, and he sends rain on the just
and the unjust alike. If you love only
those who love you, what reward is
there for that? Even the corrupt tax
collectors do that much.”

The above biblical verse is foreign to muslims, this kind of teaching is nowhere found in the quran. The bible gives hope to the sinners but the quran sentence the unbelievers to death.

2 Likes

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
[s]the command in surah 9:29 was to fight the people of the book ;

Surah 9:29: Fight those who believe
not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, even if they are the
PEOPLE OF THE BOOK , until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission
and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf
Ali)

The command was to fight those who believe not in allah, does the people of the book believe in allah ? Do they pay the jizya ? Do they acknowledge islam ? The answer to All this questions is 'A' resounding NO. The people of the book are christians and Jews. Furthermore, the verse do NOT say fight those who attack you, the verse clearly say, FIGHT THOES WHO BELIEVE NOT IN Allah.

Surah 3:151: WE WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE ,because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority and their abode is the fire,
and evil is the abode of the unjust.

Reconcile this verse with surah 9:29 , those who disbelief are the Jews and christians, the verse say they will cast terror on the unbelievers, what's this about ?

Surah 7:4: How many a township
have We destroyed! As a RAID BY NIGHT , or while THEY SLEPT AT NOON, OUR TERROR CAME UPON THEM.

Their are countless of verses in the quran that urged the muslims to kill the unbelievers. The only conclusion here is that a sinner has NO hope of repentance.

Matthew 5:44-46: But I say to you:
“Love your enemies! Pray for those
who persecute you! In that way, you
will be acting as true children of your
Father in the heavens. For he gives
his sunlight to both the evil and the
good, and he sends rain on the just
and the unjust alike. If you love only
those who love you, what reward is
there for that? Even the corrupt tax
collectors do that much.”

The above biblical verse is foreign to muslims, this kind of teaching is nowhere found in the quran. The bible gives hope to the sinners but the quran sentence the unbelievers to death.[/s]
Robot, I don't have your time. You can't even defend your Bible, please don't mention me again!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by malvisguy212: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Robot, I don't have your time. You can't even defend your Bible, please don't mention me again!
a christian and a muslims, who will you call robot ? A muslims read how muhammed invade his enemy and captured women as slaves, he got inspired by this acts, terrorizing mankind. A true christian, read the word and teaching of Jesus, abide in it, live in it . Which among this robot you will prefer ? Truth be told, if Jesus teaching were in quran just as it was in the bible, you will not even call muhammed a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Some people just like comparative religion.. Why not go watch Deedat vs Reverend Swaggart.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Bakrabas: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" 

If i cal u an ignoranc of wisdom i tink u dservs it.if truly terrorism z d makin or foundation of islam bh shldnt v bombed mosq n kilin ppl in d moslem settlements.

d evils of bh n oda terrorist cn b found in d bible
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Bakrabas: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:

Am not as cheap as you are. You lack substance to argue but resort to name calling. That shows the level at which you operate. You called me worthless, an adulterous woman & now sex starved evangelist, what are ur arguments?

You know what? You are the TRUE FACE OF ISLAM. YOU ARE DOING JUST WHAT MOHAMMED (PISS BE UNTO HIM ) could have done in this circumstances.

Follower of a paedophile, I blame Obj for making you have access to mobile phone.
Dan segiya, Dan iska. Uban ka ya ci uwar tara. Uwar daya uban ka goma

and u cal urself a gud biliva,dnt u knw dat if u point a finga on som1 d rmaining 9 z urs...
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Bakrabas:

and u cal urself a gud biliva,dnt u knw dat if u point a finga on som1 d rmaining 9 z urs...

Correction, the remaining 4, not 9 or do you point with two hands?

To d issue @ hand, it appears you did not read ur brother's insults after I passed a comment. Well, your stance is obvious & I don't have to answer.

Conclusions; you are biased. You ought to caution that uncouth human being rather than passing a judgment, CJ

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
a christian and a muslims, who will you call robot ? A muslims read how muhammed invade his enemy and captured women as slaves, he got inspired by this acts, terrorizing mankind. A true christian, read the word and teaching of Jesus, abide in it, live in it . Which among this robot you will prefer ? Truth be told, if Jesus teaching were in quran just as it was in the bible, you will not even call muhammed a prophet.
K
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:
You see how you're overreacting, I'm not an Arab and I was circumcised on the 7th day! tongue

Show me what was insulting in my post?!

I can now confirm that you are a chessbaĺl generation. So calling people on this forum my sugar daddies, sex starved evangelist and other unprintable words are commendables abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Contacting TV Shows Of Practitioners Of Witchcraft And Sorcery To Ask For Ruqya / Meet The Original Captain Jack Sparrow! / 10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.