Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos (26191 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by olafum1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Zipopo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sorry for the lost.....It is well with our soul
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
imsuboi:

shut up

Why?
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zipopo:
Sorry for the lost.....It is well with our soul

You mean sorry for the loss?
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by OnankpaBa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
amen....

DONSMITH123:
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment IS condemn. This is my right and heritage as a child of God and I claim and possess it in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17

No evil shall befall me 2016 and no plague shall come near my dwelling. Psalm 91:10

Am an overcomer!!!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by NTAChannel5: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lessen the speed o!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by ojnnaco(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP to the Dead... May God give the beraved the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by dangotesmummy: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
kozmokaz:
dangote again ?
excuse you

When I told my son to hire PhD graduates people were ranting and this illiterate truck drivers my son employed speed anyhow with reckless abandon

Moreover they're also guilty of hit and run and have no respect for other road users
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by kozmokaz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
excuse you

When I told my son to hire PhD graduates people were ranting and this illiterate truck drivers my son employed speed anyhow with reckless abandon

Moreover they're also guilty of hit and run and have no respect for other road users
grin

PhD kini?

drivers ... u must b heartless madam
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by permanentgrace(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
With my two eyes fully seen as a witness, a trailer with full load of gravels was ontop a woman yesterday along Calabar-Itu road, matching her to pieces and mixed the flesh with the sandy road our dear government has provided for us (no thanks to government of Nigeria at all). The woman was one of those who hawked Gala and stuffs along the busy highway.

What a terrible sight to witness!

May God protect us all...amen.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by dangotesmummy: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
kozmokaz:
grin

PhD kini?

drivers ... u must b heartless madam

don't you watch news ? wink

Or read news papers wink
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by MamaNaijiria: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Always Remember This Prayer Point: 2016 Shall Never See My Rather I Will Be The One To Witness The End Of 2016...

RIP to d dead, may d good God comfort those he/she left behind...AMEN!

God keep the family of the departed.
To op.
Truck drivers are mostly He. No She ! Don't let fear of accident picture Robb you of grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
imsuboi:

shut up

(S)hut up(.)

Groan.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by noblegrex: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't understand why this traillers are always involved in accident.though I don't trail that way often but each time I trail,its alway these trailers.either when I'm going or coming back.atime the to n fro.they should stop taking indian hemp and gin.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:

You mean sorry for the lose?

This is hilarious.

Please promise to never correct anyone again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Goridoe(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:

You mean sorry for the lose
?

[size=18pt]Prof. Wole Soyinka (jnr.) na u con spell 'LOSE' INSTEAD OF 'LOSS' chai.. i pity u bro.!

btw, GOD SAVE US ALL jawe.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Goridoe(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This is hilarious.

Please promise to never correct anyone again.

grin 'EXTREMELY' HILARIOUS .!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by ikukuhero: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP

This tragedy H(h)appened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway, Today (not required) t(T)hur(s)day(,) j(J)an(.) 7th(,) 2016 , W(w)he(n)re T(t)wo trucks collide(d) in Ota which lea(delete:a)d to the death of one of the D(d)rivers , see photos below.

English Language has been murderedembarassed embarassed embarassed

Hahahahahahha. Teacher.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by tomholly: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
na waoh . Hmmmmmmmm
vivianblog3:
This tragedy Happened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway Today thurday jan 7th 2016 , Where Two trucks collide in Ota which lead to the death of one of the Drivers , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/accident-involving-2-trailers-along-the-abeokuta-lagos-expressway-1dead

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by vivianblog3(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP

This tragedy H(h)appened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway, Today (not required) t(T)hur(s)day(,) j(J)an(.) 7th(,) 2016 , W(w)he(n)re T(t)wo trucks collide(d) in Ota which lea(delete:a)d to the death of one of the D(d)rivers , see photos below.

English Language has been murderedembarassed embarassed embarassed

OK Sir Chike Obi. Soyinka mr sabi all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Ezeamara(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
R I P. this hw u endup this new year
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:
With my two eyes fully seen as a witness, a trailer with full load of gravels was ontop atop a woman yesterday along Calabar-Itu road, matching crushing her to pieces and mixed the flesh with the sandy road our dear government has provided for us (no thanks to government of Nigeria at all). The woman was one of those who hawked Gala and stuffs stuff along the busy highway.

What a terrible sight to witness!

May God protect us all...amen.

you're welcome honey.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by permanentgrace(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
beautysecrets:

you're welcome honey.
Do you derive joy in showing your stupidity to the entire world?
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

Do you derive joy in showing your stupidity to the entire world?

Actually pointing out YOUR stupidity to the whole of nairaland.

Yes it makes me happy.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by elcee1: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Dangote trailer....the killing is too much #governmentdosomething
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by MrDoGood(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
How come thetrailer accident we see in movies are always different?

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Problems Associated With Gap-teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.