Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do Pussi.es Smell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pussi.es Smell? (4038 Views)

Y'all Dnt Even Get D Joke About Smelly Pussi..its A Shade At Linda Ikeji / Sugar Mummy Lands In Hospital As 18inch Cassava Gets Stucked In Her Pussi / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
I am totally confused.. 10 pussi.es i bleeped last year were smelling. I dnt know if these ladies i had sex with were not taking proper care of their bodies or the pussi.es i bleeped smell naturally.

Why do pussi.es smell? I need genuine answers pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by iceberylin(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Did you suck grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by jimharry21(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
kip waiting for genuine answers ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by falconey(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by IamLEGEND1: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
simple. because u keep following Ibadan girls upandan bcoz they're cheap instead of trying other olóshoz

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by JanuaryTempest(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ask the chics that open up their smelly pussies to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by obiorathesubtle: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Because they're dirty?

Why you dy eff dirty girls dem sef??
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Did you suck grin
i dnt suck smelling pussi.es

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
They only smell when they're not properly taken care of.

Sometimes, it's because of an infection.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Ask the chics that open up their smelly pussies to you.
does yas smell? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
simple. because u keep following Ibadan girls upandan bcoz they're cheap instead of trying other olóshoz
i dnt fork oloshoz, i dnt wanna contract diseases from them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by JanuaryTempest(f): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
ernesty20:
does yas smell? grin

Come closer to your screen & tell me if you smell anything grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by VaselineSquad: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Come closer to your screen & tell me if you smell anything grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Cholls(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
ernesty20:
my brother official olosho toto dey clean pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by IamLEGEND1: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
ernesty20:
it's not like they're gonna tell u that they're olóshoz.

so just be more selective next time.
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by VaselineSquad: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
d worse is a smelly yansh, chai angry

1 day yansh r ok, but some bae don wash dia yansh 4 up to 3 day

can u imagine

4 me to complen abat smelly yansh, den u no dat yansh mus realy av expire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Maamin(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Spray air-freshener any time you want to wipe grin
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Ginaz(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some guys are so sick in the head, I dont blame you at all but those girls who opened their legs for you. If not them, will you come here and say nonsense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by TrapLORD(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
The real reason pusssy smells is cos it secretes fluid. The fluid becomes damp and starts to stink after a while if its not washed off of the labia.

It can also smell depending on the dieting habits of the lady. Certain foods are not advised to be consumed by a lady suffering from Vaginal Candidiasis.

Another reason it can smell (which is the most popular) is if the lady suffers from some form of STI or STD. Especially infections like chlamydia, candida(toilet infection), genital herpes nd crabs.

I personally don't think its sensible to assume that ladies who smell down there are generally dirty cos even the creamiest chics can contract any of those STI's. I think "Careless" would be the right word to describe them with.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
LAck of personal hygiene

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Are u asking or telling us
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
TrapLORD:
The real reason pusssy smells cos it secretes fluid. The fluid becomes damp and starts to stink after a while if its not washed off of the labia.

It can also smell depending on the dieting habits of the lady. Certain foods are not advised to be consumed by a lady suffering from Vaginal Candidiasis.

Another reason it can smell (which is the most popular) is if the lady suffers from some form of STI or STD. Especially infections like chlamydia, candida(toilet infection), herpes nd crabs.

I personally don't think its sensible to assume that lady's who smell down there are generally dirty cos even the cremiest chics can contract any of those STI's. I think "Careless" would be the right word to describe them with.
and thats the same fluid some silly guys do suck shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
ernesty20:
I am totally confused.. 10 pussi.es i bleeped last year were smelling. I dnt know if these ladies i had sex with were not taking proper care of their bodies or the pussi.es i bleeped smell naturally.

ooooh .
witch kain kain queson be dis nau.
well different ladies with different pvssy flavour...i heard pvssy should be receiving fresh air every 30 minutes 4 24 hrs bt how many fit do am with pants and tight combo? so abeg no dey blow all these ladies with rotten yam flour flavour again and i know u go sabi chop pvssy die...abeg avoid it
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Some guys are so sick in the head, I dont blame you at all but those girls who opened their legs for you. If not them, will you come here and say nonsense? undecided

he OP has a point but you are also right, he asked in a rude and silly manner, most guys also notice the after smell of a girls pus.y ..we are mostly adult here, i guess so it's still a good question just wrongly asked, no offence to all the NL girls..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by BiggerBangs: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Most Pussies grin smells...Is just that some are dead stinky,i wan wack one gal sometyme like that,as she open up,honestly i just form a call and went out to puke cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

100% sure there's dude you also spreading your legs for..........................

hes probably saying the same trash about you puss.ie

smelling or scenting

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by Hadez(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some ladies are so dirty. I know this because I once lives in a hostel before staying off campus. Someone girls can wear on Pant for 2days and they wouldn't even wash after going to the ladies. Such dirty things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by chrisbaby24(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Enters thread...**sniff sniff**....mmhhhmmm.......walks outta thread..!!!
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ernesty20(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:

ooooh .
witch kain kain queson be dis nau.
well different ladies with different pvssy flavour...i heard pvssy should be receiving fresh air every 30 minutes 4 24 hrs bt how many fit do am with pants and tight combo? so abeg no dey blow all these ladies with rotten yam flour flavour again and i know u go sabi chop pvssy die...abeg avoid it
cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
ernesty20:

GO AND ASK THOSE SMELLING PUSSI OR DO U SEE ANYBODY WHO SPECIALIZE IN PUSSI HERE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pussi.es Smell? by ikbnice(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
you are right but we have some that even if you poke your nose in it, u will never smell a thing. Next time, tell the girl to go wash herself clean before coming back, that's to say u get class. But bleepin ten straight smelly pvssies, boy, u be smelly dude too or 'classless'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Babes, Fear them!!!! / Nood Pix Of Pretty Brazilian Policewoman Leaked By Gang Members For This Reason / Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.