Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? (886 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hi all, why would your neighbors talk to your sibling but ignore you?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided are u crushing on d neighbour in question?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
It's so obvious dey hate u!
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by tpiah2: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Neighbours!

Stop doing all these things mamagee is complaining about!

Dont talk to her siblings and family members if you wont talk to her!
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
It's so obvious dey hate u!
But why?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
phellamon:
undecided
are u crushing on d neighbour in question?
No.
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
mamageeiscool:

But why?
Maybe u ugly or u ga bad behaviour!

1 Like

Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Maybe u ugly or u ga bad behaviour!
Ugly?

Is being ugly a reason to hate someone?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
mamageeiscool:

Ugly?

Is being ugly a reason to hate someone?
Yes!!if u dont knw!
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes!!if u dont knw!
So you're telling me an old man and woman who are both old enough to be my parents will hate me because they think I'm ugly?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
mamageeiscool:

So you're telling me an old man and woman who are both old enough to be my parents will hate me because they think I'm ugly?
Yes if u dont knw undecided cheesy dey dont like seeing ur ugly face sad
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamageeiscool: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes if u dont knw undecided cheesy dey dont like seeing ur ugly face sad
But they are not very good looking themselves.
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
mamageeiscool:

But they are not very good looking themselves.
Maybe u should kill dem grin
Re: Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Maybe u should kill dem grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Am A Fool Or Jst Been Nice Or Love Is Killing Me.... / How Would You React / How Wild Is Girls Girls Boarding Secondary School. Hostel Life Mostly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.