Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh (32507 Views)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

My guy u know not how the law operates, its called legal creativity, even Gani in his grave will salute this Govt
The funny thing about "coating" the abuse of fundamental rights of citizens before the law "as legal creativity" .it does not change the fact that it is an abuse of fundamental rights of citizens!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Horlufemi:

which is worse,

abuse of law by stealing money

abuse of law by detaining someone who abused the law by stealing money?

So to you right now!
Which of the two cases that centers on abuse of law is right!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by hotdi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Devil wey go punish all of them don jim finish grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Godfullsam:

What is this one saying undecided
Define abuse of the law

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by olamieseun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who go be next nurse in pdp hospital now dir nurse is in efcc custody now.. Is like all patients in pdp hospital go die oh.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Horlufemi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
So to you right now! Which of the two cases that centers on abuse of law is right!
What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by MhizterWalker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Excellent news!

He should be kept in custody till he divulges the whereabouts of the moneys he stole from the country

Useless goat! He must vomit the Yam by force, by fire

Mkpi!

Oga before use start calling hi m names let the court first find him guilty, these days am loosing faith in the independence of the judiciary. After nw wen the court says he is innocent, Una tyrant president will still detain him. The only reason Olisa Metuh is arrested is because he opposes buhari's dictorial leadership style. They are silently killing the gains the PDP made in democracy. I will rest Mt vase here. Until further notice

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
FFK you deh hear so?

No amount of open letter, noise making and crying wolf will deter EFCC when they open your file.

Next time, before you open your trash can just know that the new president is not a coward.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by VANHELLSING: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
phemmyutd:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-gets-court-order-to-detain-metuh/
Which of the court?, i hope it is not thesame court u have refused to obey. U see how foolish and hypocritical buhari and his anti corruption crusaders are, thesame court u refused to obey it instructions is the one u approach to obtain an order to detain a suspect?.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by maestroferddi: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

This one pass metuh o, even a SAN will be rattled by this Govt, they are just too much for the judiciary

This ludicrous remand relief was granted by a customary court. Metuh's legal team will definitely get an injunction from a superior court to vacate the exparte order of a mere customary court.

It might interest you to know that Metuh himself is a seasoned lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by adebammy: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pavore9:
If Nurse Metuh is detained who takes care of the patient?
Fayose will do dat
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by modath(f): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
lol the enemy of ur enemy is ur find, grin grin

Not that at all, God being my witness, just happy that someone from the other side has seen him in action...

He should hold no leadership position..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Horlufemi:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Really?
You are saying if the goose is a lawbreaker, the gander is also allowed to be a bigger law breaker!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by jorlons(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

This one pass metuh o, even a SAN will be rattled by this Govt, they are just too much for the judiciary
when you have a prof as special adviser and a prof as vp, both experts in the constitution, you can be rest assured of a checkmate.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by ofegge73(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
When the time is right, We all will learn in the hard way!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by danidee10(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I heard he refuse to eat?
I plead with EFCC to keep warming the same food until better hunger go waya am wella. Don't serve him new meal.
In fact increase the liquidity of his beans and pap

Bros u wicked o grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by bettercreature(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
He must not die in detention. angry
He's not gonna die! we just want him to vomit lot of cash,I MEAN lot of it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Akosxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Plenip:
Nurse metuh ! Enjoy your stay.Seriously,
I am yet to be convinced that GEJ would not be tried,he should be prepared.
The wailers should start reharsal so that it will not catch them at unawares.
Exactly what s on my mind since i listened to the presidential media chat

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by tomzman: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I plead with EFCC to keep warming the same food until better hunger go waya am wella. Don't serve him new meal.
Nairalanders, una no go kee me with laff grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by uchennamani(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
Great
There is certainly a new Nigeria on the horizon. I now believe in this country; I believe in Buhari's presidency. Let it be known today that when I eventually get married, my first issue will be named Buhari regardless of whether it is male or female.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by caprini1: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
modath:

Happy that someone can corroborate my story about how horrid this man is, met him at close quarters once & still remember the rage he has in him!!
I don't dabble into Nairaland politics,......but Metuh no be person at all,at all.Talking from my personal encounters with him in Lagos and Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by ehissi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together running over shall men...........

Just know say, as you start to pray this type prayer so; some men don dey pray am for you Oooh!! grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by legendsilver(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
Efcc went to a citizens house invited the citizen and refused to release the citizencitizen.later went to the court to get an order to detain a citizen.
This is abuse and unfortunate
DSS under Mary ogar went to APC data office and yet not court case against her actions by Gej.
So keep quiet n enjoy our fight against corruption grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by mperoakeem(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtizie:
Before now olisa metuh said he bliv dat he wil be d next target. Now d big question is: was it because he is pdp publicity secretary?. If not fraud where did apc get d money 2 win d election?. Pmb was once accused of taken money unlawfully before d election when we were in military era. As d saying goes any thief dat is in apc automatically becomes a saint. Let us see how d movie titled: pmb past government probe wil end. We are watching. Thank u nigeria
Oga pak well and let's face the truth.... No one is a saint but PDP raped Nigeria brutally. Leave sentiment alone. This is not PDP/APC saga but Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by femliany(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Olowo gbayawo ole ole n she laila" Mr metuh Archiles
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by omenka(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

Thou art wicked!! Rotflmao!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by ehissi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
Efcc went to a citizens house invited the citizen and refused to release the citizencitizen.later went to the court to get an order to detain a citizen.

This is why people dont honour EFCC invitations because they sometimes portend mischief; no wonder when EFCC invited tinubu for questioning during Yar-adua's era, Tinubu replied by asking EFCC to send the questions via email because he was in London doing a course!! grin

I think EFCC/SSS should remember that it is not of him that "arrestedeth" nor he that "detaineth" but of the court Judge that declareth "not guilty"!!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by symbianDON(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

that one na initial gragra na grin by now na metuh go de demand the beans and pap....in fact if pap no de, dat metuh guy can eat his beans with watery okro soup....i no trust de guy at all angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by psquaret: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
richidinho:
All the Amaechi's petition file in that EFCC office

Are they using it for Ceiling Fan?

yes oh do your worse. go meet efcc
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by psquaret: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
shotup mumum

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by DIVINE78: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I fear you o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.