Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh (32516 Views)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by willywasco(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
thatz gud for him
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by BraniacX(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
MhizterWalker:

Oga before use start calling hi m names let the court first find him guilty, these days am loosing faith in the independence of the judiciary. After nw wen the court says he is innocent, Una tyrant president will still detain him. The only reason Olisa Metuh is arrested is because he opposes buhari's dictorial leadership style. They are silently killing the gains the PDP made in democracy. I will rest Mt vase here. Until further notice

ignore these zombies, they can't see further than their noses or extrapolate beyond the propaganda they're spoonfed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by PastorOla1: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
ALWAYS THOSE WHO LOOT OUR TREASURY ARE NOT WELL, BUT THEY ARE ALL WELL AT LOOTING. WHO CARES IF ANY OF THEM DIE IN CUSTODY. Who give METUH national assignment or what kind of business does he do to fetch him 1.4Billion. He should tell his family members the truth. He who chop GEJ'S campaign money alone will suffer it alone and go to jail alone, IJN.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Campusser(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
So Dem don finally dig up dis man's case file. I shaa knw say all his wailing all these while was not in vain
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by tunkuns: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Did u file one? Copy pls.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Machyne: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
honestly, Nigerian youths are d problem of this country. see as pple dey shout "good", "excellent"....our democracy is at stake without constant disregard of court order and tyrannical tendencies of our president and pple are here praising efcc who are now tools in d hands of a dictator. I pity una

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
He must not die in detention. angry
If the bobo kpeme from HBP nkoWhose fault?
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:

The funny thing about "coating" the abuse of fundamental rights of citizens before the law "as legal creativity" .it does not change the fact that it is an abuse of fundamental rights of citizens!

Story story, the fundamental human rights of Nigerians were abused when those goats were chopping our yams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by hmuhammad(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtizie:
Before now olisa metuh said he bliv dat he wil be d next target. Now d big question is: was it because he is pdp publicity secretary?. If not fraud where did apc get d money 2 win d election?. Pmb was once accused of taken money unlawfully before d election when we were in military era. As d saying goes any thief dat is in apc automatically becomes a saint. Let us see how d movie titled: pmb past government probe wil end. We are watching. Thank u nigeria
so you've forgotten so soon how people bought scratch cards and how yam farmers donated for his campaign? You forgot how people were asked to send text messages to certain codes and get your account debited to Buhari Support Organization account? You've equally forgotten how NCC were asked to pay a whooping sum of N500 million damages for illegally stopping the procedure? Masses donated, Buhari is loved by northerners and southerners. He doesn't need to visit north to garner a whooping 13million votes from thee region.... north see Buhari as their god

God bless PMB
God bless PYO

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:

This ludicrous remand relief was granted by a customary court. Metuh's legal team will definitely get an injunction from a superior court to vacate the exparte order of a mere customary court.

It might interest you to know that Metuh himself is a seasoned lawyer.

That is the idea bruv for metuh to spend all his money on court cases, don't u see how dasuki's lawyer has been begging for his release, you think is one naira to go to court in Nigeria employing the services of SANs.

Just advise metuh to be prepared, he is in for a long ride
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by modath(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
caprini1:
I don't dabble into Nairaland politics,......but Metuh no be person at all,at all.Talking from my personal encounters with him in Lagos and Anambra.

Sorry that yours is 2ce, mine was just once & the memory is still fresh!!! His veins were almost popping out & what he was railing about was against procedures.

He has zero respect for orders, rules & regulations..
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by gsport: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
tell him to return our yam and prepare to pay his due in prison. He must not die with our yam
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by maestroferddi: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

That is the idea bruv for metuh to spend all his money on court cases, don't u see how dasuki's lawyer has been begging for his release, you think is one naira to go to court in Nigeria employing the services of SANs.

Just advise metuh to be prepared, he is in for a long ride
Let's see how far the tyrant can go.

Misguided people like you can go on praising a dictator who is progressively gaining infamy for flagrant disregard/disdain for court orders.

This is Nigeria. No need to waste my saliva as history will vindicate the discerning.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
jorlons:

when you have a prof as special advicer and a prof as vp, both experts in the constitution, you can be rest assured of a checkmate.

Exactly, that is what most guys don't understand, yet they call them dullards, I just laugh in Spanish when I hear ignorant folks wail, even PMB understand the law better than most lawyers do cos the average military senior officer are very vast in the law, I interact with them a lot so I know what am saying. Military officers undergo lots of professional training regularly than we civilians.

Have you observed that most senior lawyers are not codemning PMB, they know he is right, only the wailers disagree
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by gsport: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Hhahaa serves him right

I never loved this Metuh for one day and the fact that he and his PDP witch hunters stormed our collation center in Abia to make our R.O reverse the cancelled LGAs pilled up my hatred for him, lol, Talkative, Liar, thief, hahahahaha
but ur mandate has being return by appeal court chicken has come home to roast
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by TheFreeOne: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
Efcc went to a citizens house invited the citizen and refused to release the citizencitizen.later went to the court to get an order to detain a citizen.
This is abuse and unfortunate

They should continue in their brazen abuse of power. I wonder what method these agencies will apply on the judges when prosecutions commences.

Will they start hounding judges to proclaim judgements in their favour if some of the accused are found not guilty

Well we wait to see.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

Story story, the fundamental human rights of Nigerians were abused when those goats were chopping our yams
Like I said
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

Like I said "the rights are still beeen abused"
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by omonnakoda: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:

The funny thing about "coating" the abuse of fundamental rights of citizens before the law "as legal creativity" .it does not change the fact that it is an abuse of fundamental rights of citizens!
What is the abuse here? I do not see it . In Kanu and Dasuki's case maybe but here no. They got a court order under an existing law so what is the issue?
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by busomma: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ur body dey hot oo. Pity am small nah. Na person husband and papa ooo.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by omonnakoda: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
If he dies nko? What will you do personally? You will not put your hand in your pocket to bring out 100 naira
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by stan241(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
jkendy:
When would the search light arrive Otukpo to search for David Mark nah
Or is Dasuki following the dates of collection serially

Chai i don piss for my body
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by WisdomCanada(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
gsport:
but ur mandate has being return by appeal court chicken has come home to roast
wink grin
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly, that is what most guys don't understand, yet they call them dullards, I just laugh in Spanish when I hear ignorant folks wail, even PMB understand the law better than most lawyers do cos the average military senior officer are very vast in the law, I interact with them a lot so I know what am saying. Military officers undergo lots of professional training regularly than we civilians.

Have you observed that most senior lawyers are not codemning PMB, they know he is right, only the wailers disagree

I agree with your conclusion which presumably is that his rights are not breached on this occasion but your reasoning and logic is absurd
?Average military officer is vast in the law . Really Hmm

Let us assume that is true so what ? That they know the law means they follow the law? Nigerian military or Gabon
You interact with them a lot? Ok So?
and what makes you a judge of who is "VAST" in law
Most senior lawyers? As in majority?
How many senior lawyers are there really? what is the population?

In summary you are guessing you arrive at a conclusion which will sometimes be right and sometimes wrong with as much frequency as the outcome of tossing a coin . You need to improve your powers of logic and argument

By the way it is CONDEMN!!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
Let's see how far the tyrant can go.

Misguided people like you can go on praising a dictator who is progressively gaining infamy for flagrant disregard/disdain for court orders.

This is Nigeria. No need to waste my saliva as history will vindicate the discerning.

Oh tell that to the birds, your beloved gej was not a dictator when dimeji Bankole as house of rep speaker was hounded like a convicted criminal from his residence with the security agencies holding him up by his trousers. Wail on
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
phemmyutd:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-gets-court-order-to-detain-metuh/
no wonder he ran to d media fews weeks ago claiming that he's life is under threat.. No one should fear me but the consequences of their actions - pmb
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Osezua: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmygzy:
PDP don hear am.
. So the fight about PDP. It's all good.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
omonnakoda:

I agree with your conclusion which presumably is that his rights are not breached on this occasion but your reasoning and logic is absurd
?Average military officer is vast in the law . Really Hmm

Let us assume that is true so what ? That they know the law means they follow the law? Nigerian military or Gabon
You interact with them a lot? Ok So?
and what makes you a judge of who is "VAST" in law
Most senior lawyers? As in majority?
How many senior lawyers are there really? what is the population?

In summary you are guessing you arrive at a conclusion which will sometimes be right and sometimes wrong with as much frequency as the outcome of tossing a coin . You need to improve your powers of logic and argument

By the way it is CONDEMN!!

I don't need to argue much with you sir, but try and interact with senior military officers whether navy army or air force and see for yourself. Most Nigerians don't know because they are mostly in the barracks and not exposed much to us. Can u remember how PMB answered the question on sharia law back then at chattam house? Pls research and check if military officers understand the law or not, have you asked yourself why the army is not apologising for the shites incidence. Those guys are not stupid.

I just pity those who want to rub shoulder with this govt? They know jack
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by reuben79: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtizie:
Before now olisa metuh said he bliv dat he wil be d next target. Now d big question is: was it because he is pdp publicity secretary?. If not fraud where did apc get d money 2 win d election?. Pmb was once accused of taken money unlawfully before d election when we were in military era. As d saying goes any thief dat is in apc automatically becomes a saint. Let us see how d movie titled: pmb past government probe wil end. We are watching. Thank u nigeria
u r goin to cryin till end of 8years......who carenobody
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by maestroferddi: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

Oh tell that to the birds, your beloved gej was not a dictator when dimeji Bankole as house of rep speaker was hounded like a convicted criminal from his residence with the security agencies holding him up by his trousers. Wail on
The only thing I feel for people like you is pity.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by kasay: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
An Igbo lawyer seeking and securing a remand order before an Igbo judge to detain an Igbo corrupt politician

Kudos to the Igbos. grin

I thought all Igbos are sympathisers of PDP, Biafra, corruption and IPOB.

I had expected all Igbos to rally around their criminal-minded, self-seeking and light-finger son call Olisa Metu.

Now, I know they are true Igbos sons who don't share the same negative values with Olisa metuh,Nnamdi Kanu, Orji kalu,Theodor ,Andy Ubah, Chris Ubah, Ifeanyi Ubah, Uwazurike etc.

I laff in Ekwensu-Nnamdi COWnu voice... cheesy
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by PunterTim(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bye Metuh,Say Hi To Dasuki When You Get There!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.