Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Some Ladies Sha. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Sha. (926 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Sha. by evy1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Most times i don't understand these women; why would you have the man of your dreams and misbehave because you're still thinking about the last man you didn't forgive for messing you up? How dare you let a good man pay for the mistakes of some sorry FOOL you had before him? How hard is it to forgive people for our own good? Somebody ought to explain it to me..
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by iceberylin(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Since I wont join em to pray...it ain't my business...
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
evy1:
Most times i don't understand these women; why would you have the man of your dreams and misbehave because you're still thinking about the last man you didn't forgive for messing you up? How dare you let a good man pay for the mistakes of some sorry FOOL you had before him? How hard is it to forgive people for our own good? Somebody ought to explain it to me..
aww eiya op i feel ur pain, pls accept my condolence, mayb her ex hit her real good in her vaginal and uve nt been able to do that
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by obiorathesubtle: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided some females are just naturally stewpid.. You can't take it away from them.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Hadez(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
So you expect us to say yes to ever man that comes our way? Mr don't conclude. What is it with guys in nairaland? So rude to women
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
I never knew the Day will Come when I will type this, But fucck it! It is what it is....

OP, Leave Trash For Lawma!
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Mutuwa(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
evy1:

Irony of life...
We dislike the one's that adore us,
Love the one's that dislike us.
Adore the one's that hurt us,
Hurt the one's that adore us.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Sha. by LaurelP(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
So you expect us to say yes to ever man that comes our way? Mr don't conclude. What is it with guys in nairaland? So rude to women

Did you read his post at all.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Topestbilly(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
LaurelP:

Did you read his post at all.

One line like dis she no read.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by IamLEGEND1: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
all of them no get sense.
So why u dey sweat for matter wey don tey.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided some females are just naturally stewpid.. You can't take it away from them.
choi
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stop generalizing
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by evy1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
aww eiya op i feel ur pain, pls accept my condolence, mayb her ex hit her real good in her vaginal and uve nt been able to do that
grin grin grin i will just let that pass.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by evy1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Why not take your time and read the post.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
u neva chichontin grin....shey u just joined nlcheesy?...welcm tho
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
So you expect us to say yes to ever man that comes our way? Mr don't conclude. What is it with guys in nairaland?
So rude to women

lipsrsealed undecided
Well, u re kinda new to NL.

Back to ur topic,
Not all guys (modify your post)

Some of u ladies prefer d rude & badt guys to d good, nice & gentle ones....
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

Irony of life...
We dislike the one's that adore us,
Love the one's that dislike us.
Adore the one's that hurt us,
Hurt the one's that adore us.

Wow. Love ya comment
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by blayde(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

lie U read d OP's post. Smh for U.
Re: Some Ladies Sha. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Listening to Drake - Hotline Bling and ignoring a lot of comments here..

(1) (Reply)

Hot! 3 Things Every Man Must Know Before Marrying A Woman (must Read) / Guys Why Do U Do This / Guyz:village Vs City Girls,who Will Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.