Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. (6141 Views)

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
As part of our efforts to take our destiny into our hands.
I belong to a team on expedition to some important places in the South East.

Anaku in Anambra North and some other towns surrounding her are known for rice production.

We have been there before.
We were back there today for consolidation.

We want to see what we can do to improve food production in our lands.

So, on getting to Anaku, we were received by our guide (he is a son of the soil).
In our first visit, we were taken to rice farms and mills.
The people are ready to work.

Too bad, most of them are "illiterates". The "educated" folks are busy with their useless papers called certificate while at the same time idle for lack of jobs. Shame!

Anyway, our guide informed us that Anaku is at war with Fulani herdsmen who invade their rice farms and graze their cattle on them. Excuse me, are there no rice farms in the North?

When they confronted them, the herdsmen responded with fire arms.
Then the Anaku people mobilised also.

According to him, the herdsmen are immune to bullets.
However, they have met their match in the people of Anaku. Their warriors too are immune to bullets.
In the end, it was not a gun thing anymore.

When the herdsmen saw they were outnumbered, they ran away.

The warriors are currently keeping vigil in the bushes in case they return.

Most of the things going on are not reported by the media.
I am really concerned about the future.

I am asking Nigerians to come up with ideas on how to make Nigeria work!
For how long shall this continue?

13 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by mayorchelsea(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let's hope something will be done earnestly to curb further occurrences and by the way,the media can't always report everything. FTC?nothing special about it though.Even introvert and Lady both know.

1 Like

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by 2kris(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Let's hope something will be done earnestly to curb further occurrences and by the way,the media can't always report everything.
the media will never see such news.mind you fulani herdmen are menace were ever the go.except to the hausas

2 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
What exactly do the herdsmen want? A grazing space in every part of the country or what? Or is it a technical conquest of people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
2kris:
the media will never see such news.mind you fulani herdmen are menace were ever the go.except to the hausas
And I don't remember the question coming up in the Media Chat.

1 Like

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reyginus:
What exactly do the herdsmen want? A grazing space in every part of the country or what? Or is it a technical conquest of people?

Ask yourself, are there no rice farms in the north?
Bros, you are right, it is a technical conquest.
We are at war.

10 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by ckmayoca: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Can I join una? I get pump action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
opiaoku:
Yesssssssss i trust anaku people

Kill everything that rears cow kill all fulani in anambra state angry kill them allll let Buhari mourn them they shall all die Insha'Allah amin die die die die die die die die all fulani dieeeeee may all your cattle fall into river niger shed their bloods kill every one of them

they don buy market

we hate Buhari talk more of his cattle rearing bastard brothers angry
Not every Fulani is a herdsman.

3 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by EternalTruths: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Self defence is your right

Next time use bullets made of stone or sharp wood

Also anoint bullets with oil especially the pointed mouth and pray on them

No Juju can stop these types of bullet. cool

Use it to defend your villages angry

noblezone:
As part of our efforts to take our destiny into our hands.
I belong to a team on expedition to some important places in the South East.
Anaku in Anambra North and some other towns surrounding her are known for rice production.
We have been there before.
We were back there today for consolidation.
We want to see what we can do to improve food production in our lands.
So, on getting to Anaku, we were received by our guide (he is a son of the soil).
In our first visit, we were taken to rice farms and mills.
The people are ready to work.
Too bad, most of them are "illiterates". The "educated" folks are busy with their useless papers called certificate while at the same time idle for lack of jobs. Shame!
Anyway, our guide informed us that Anaku is at war with Fulani herdsmen who invade their rice farms and graze their cattle on them. Excuse me, are there no rice farms in the North?
When they confronted them, the herdsmen responded with fire arms.
Then the Anaku people mobilised also.
According to him, the herdsmen are immune to bullets.
However, they have met their match in the people of Anaku. Their warriors too are immune to bullets.
In the end, it was not a gun thing anymore.
When the herdsmen saw they were outnumbered, they ran away.
The warriors are currently keeping vigil in the bushes in case they return.
Most of the things going on are not reported by the media.
I am really concerned about the future.
I am asking Nigerians to come up with ideas on how to make Nigeria work!
For how long shall this continue?

6 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
ckmayoca:
Can I join una? I get pump action.

I think the people are equal to the task.

You know what you can do?
Sensitize your people.
Secure your environments.

7 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by opiaoku: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Not every Fulani is a herdsman.

they should kill them allll i don't care they're all potential terrorists
i hate them
i hate their president bullharry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
noblezone:

Ask yourself, are there no rice farms in the north? Bros, you are right, it is a technical conquest. We are at war.
And we are not talking about it. That's a big problem.

1 Like

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by DickDastardly(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Buhari is a bastard for keeping shut over this sustained fulani nuissance nationwide!

12 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
Self defence is your right

Next time use bullets made of stone or sharp wood

Also anoint bullets with oil and pray on it

No Juju can stop these types of bullets. cool

Some "murder-itors" will soon ban you.
You are spreading "hate and violence".

Nigeria is a "ONE" and a "peace loving country".

Emm, Oga Seun, I hope I am in order?

6 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by opiaoku: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
DickDastardly:
Buhari is a bastard for keeping shut over this sustained fulani nuissance nationwide!

Buhari is more than a bastard

i swear Thunder will strike him dead Insha'Allah amin

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla

8 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by opiaoku: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on

10 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
opiaoku:

they should kill them allll i don't care they're all potential terrorists
i hate them
i hate their president bullharry
We are not talking about chickens or coach roaches but human beings. Not every Fulani is a Muslim too if that's the angle you see it from. Even if they all are there's nothing good in wishing anyone evil.
Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reyginus:
And we are not talking about it. That's a big problem.
'

If you talk about it online, Nairaland murderitors will ban you.

If you talk about it offline, DSS will charge you for treason!

3 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by opiaoku: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reyginus:
We are not talking about chickens or coach roaches but human beings. Not every Fulani is a Muslim too if that's the angle you see it from. Even if they all are there's nothing good in wishing anyone evil.

they are all the same they are trouble maker they think Anambra state is middle belt we'll kill them allll angry

6 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by EternalTruths: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
noblezone:

Some "murder-itors" will soon ban you.
You are spreading "hate and violence".

Nigeria is a "ONE" and a "peace loving country".

Emm, Oga Seun, I hope I am in order?

Comrade I am teaching our people how to protect themselves especially against juju invaders.

SE must never be overrun by juju criminal invaders kiss

7 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Macelliot7(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice move!
All nooks and crannies of Igboland should be guarded to prevent the invasion of Fulani herdsmens...

We don't want what happened to the Yoruba king, Afonja of Ilorin to repeat itself anywhere in Igbo land...

We are Not Cowards!

Cc: lalasticlala

23 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Comrade I am teaching our people how to protect themselves especially against juju invaders.

SE must never be overrun by juju criminal invaders kiss

Keep up the good work.
Even if we must all die, we must die standing tall!

4 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
opiaoku:

Buhari is more than a bastard

i swear Thunder will strike him dead Insha'Allah amin

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla
This is childish and not intelligent. You can analyse his silence without these words even though I know APC started it.
Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by DuchessLily(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hiannn.... Fulani herdsmen again??
Fulani herdsmen in Plateau , Fulani herdsmen in Benue, Fulani herdsmen in delta, fulani herdsmen in enugu, fulani herdsmen in anambra; killing, raping, and their cows destroying people's farms. ... And nothing is being done

Can't these animals be tamed??

7 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Macelliot7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Any form of invasion by the children of Usman Don Fodio, the Jihadists fulani herdsmen from funta-jalon anywhere in Igboland will be met with brute force...

17 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Macelliot7:
Nice move!
All nooks and crannies of Igboland should be guarded to prevent the invasion of Fulani herdsmens...

We don't want what happened to the Yoruba king, Afonja of Ilorin to repeat itself anywhere in Igbo land...

We are Not Cowards!

Cc: lalasticlala

This will not work by mere wishes.
All hands must be on deck!

1 Like

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
noblezone:
'

If you talk about it online, Nairaland murderitors will ban you.

If you talk about it offline, DSS will charge you for treason!
I don't think there's a red line against the Fulani subject.
Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
opiaoku:

they are all the same they are trouble maker they think Anambra state is middle belt we'll kill them allll angry
How can they all be the same? They are human beings, bro, not Robots.
Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Macelliot7:
Any form of invasion by the children of Usman Don Fodio, the Jihadists fulani herdsmen from funta-jalon anywhere in Igboland will be met with brute force...

They are here bro.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fulani-herdsmen-destroy-n20m-rice-farm-in-anambra/

If you are sleeping, wake up.

We are at war!

2 Likes

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't think there's a red line against the Fulani subject.

Read between the lines bro

1 Like

Re: War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
noblezone:

Read between the lines bro
Yes. I get you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Just Receive Money From Federal Government? / Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga / Shocking Picture Of What Magu Saw After Leaving The Senate Chambers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.