Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons (38980 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by LLKJSays(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
GoodLook BaBa 5 Boys GeNeral Ayo BaBa1...Now lets getta WORK Sir?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by ricsman(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2016
all of u that rush front page none if u could ask the op where, when they took this pic.

the question is WHERE IS GOVERNOR FAYOSE?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by datigbogirl: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Bantino:
The one on white t-shirt ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Looks marginalized grin grin grin
He's prolly da lastborn...dem don bully hin life die...lols.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by slyzy(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Why is he silent these days? Have nt been hearing frm him lately
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by ihatesycophant(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2016
The children of the talkative. Hope they would not take after their father in that regard.His voice has been solo this day. Hope he's not been roped in this armgate saga? That must have filtered to his ears. Continue talking till you meet your waterloo.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Chinaboi(m): 4:54am On Jan 08, 2016
;DHis sons are supposed to be taller than him :' This boiz sef no get swagger
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by ihatesycophant(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2016
magmack:
The humble man, my amiable governor.
Boooharrii and Lie mohamed shld learn how to keep a modest family
God gave brain but not everyone use it. So many time the lavish life style of Fayose's children shown here but I have not seen any for the children of the people you mentioned. Please be reasonable for once, even if it is for a minute a day.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Louiscutedude(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by lielbree: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2016
I almost can't tell who is dad and who are sons.
This is awesome
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by tinktanker: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Henovy:
There you go again. Fayose this, Fayose that. Before you can say Lalas......... This will move to front page. Diaris Godoo!
but if it was buhari u wld have been so gl
ad to c d pics. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by crackhouse(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2016
pls who is Fayose among them? is it the one that wore army color?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Toosure70: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Flat head people, una food don ready come and praise fayoshit for your hated for APC.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by owuyelomolatile: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
O mashe oooooo!Tomotomo,He will be thrown out of the government house !Legally for that matter.The footage are on ground.If u like,snap with ur dogs!Or exhume ur dead grannies,ekitigate we show u out of the gate!I only pity ur born again wife.The guys are handsome and not blameworthy for their dad's crass deamanor.'Just that the innocent has some portions in a culprit punishment.'Oshisko'
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by benedictac(f): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
d guy on white tho....e never eat?....acting as tho he was forced to snap d picx.....

my thought exactly. Abi them adopt am?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by roscoman: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Excellency Sir,

Carry on your opposition role, we are solidly behind you. But I thank God that all what have said before in gradually coming to past.

Infact, you are given them sleepless night.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Goridoe(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
slyzy:
Why is he silent these days? Have nt been hearing frm him lately

call hin number na.!
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Goridoe(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
crackhouse:
pls who is Fayose among them? is it the one that wore army color?

lol.. no o, na the one whey dey inside the police vehicle for back grin angry
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Henovy: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
tinktanker:
but if it was buhari u wld have been so gl
ad to c d pics. Mtcheww
Sorry, my bros, you got it all wrong. I'm saying that all these frivolous posting of Fayose doing this or doing that are not not so cool. Neither is that of PMB. I'm not fanatical but let's have some real good ''materials'' for consumption on NL.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Burger01(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
justicejay:
Op need a dictionary.
Or can someone tell him the meaning of CUTE
I wonder o. I can't see anything near 'cute' in those guys wey look like their papa smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
5boyz..omoh c correct 5 hot plate of amala 4 yoruba girlz
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by esthel(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

They look like thugs.
but u know that isn't true
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by martineverest(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2016
What is cute about them? They are below average
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by jwart(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
OMO tole babi Ole nah niojo.

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Stanbeto: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Ah ah this man na Big man o.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2016
The mAn
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Jilo83(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Ikaboro(lion begat lion)
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
See their faces. I'm sure they don't enjoy their fathers wealth.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by bidemi12(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2016
esthel:
but u know that isn't true

Look at the picture again. Does that look like a picture of a respected politician's family?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by slyzy(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Goridoe:

call hin number na.!
Lol! I don't need to
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by encryptjay(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Cute? You must be joking
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Biosahal: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
magmack:
The humble man, my amiable governor. Boooharrii and Lie mohamed shld learn how to keep a modest family
For ur mind. Mtchwwwww
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by tawababiola: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Chai. Whr r d governor sons pls? Even me am cuter than so called governor sons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.