Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons (38983 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by kushsy: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Cute sons?? The one with white n ankara..what wrong with him?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by samidbest001(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
the only Governor without fear of Buruhari

[i]the only Governor without fear of Buruhari

[/i]the only Governor without fear of Buruhari
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by WIZGUY69(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
d guy on white tho....e never eat?....acting as tho he was forced to snap d picx.....

grin. I think he's the last born.

that's how last born behave. cool
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by simpleseyi: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

They look like thugs.

The Fayoses may look like thugs, talk like thugs and act like thugs. Please don't be deceived, the Fayoses are actually thugs. - Simpleseyi (2016)
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Why are they standing like apprehended criminals arraigned before TV camera?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by gohzieh(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
and so wat should we do?...na only him get sons

Oya you way get sons, share adorable photos of yours na!
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by justicejay(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Burger01:
I wonder o. I can't see anything near 'cute' in those guys wey look like their papa smiley
Na you talk say fayose look ugly ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by BLESSEDISDLORD: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
U be mumu, u want to compare buhari and lai with Fayose, I pity u
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by arsenalqueen(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Please, where are the cute sons?r
I can only see some men who look like area boys with their Alagba Area Father.[/size]
receive sense
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by olawooro: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Yoruba boys. Heartbreakers. We love you too. grin
heyah! Sorry, ok?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by MKO4ever(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
The one in white shirt looks like Abdul Mutalab

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by BlackOnassis(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
The one in white no get joy ooo. Eeya, maybe he is the one who cuts Ponmo for the entire family. grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by ricsman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
owuyelomolatile:
O mashe oooooo!Tomotomo,He will be thrown out of the government house !Legally for that matter.The footage are on ground.If u like,snap with ur dogs!Or exhume ur dead grannies,ekitigate we show u out of the gate!I only pity ur born again wife.The guys are handsome and not blameworthy for their dad's crass deamanor.'Just that the innocent has some portions in a culprit punishment.'Oshisko'
roscoman:
Excellency Sir,
Carry on your opposition role, we are solidly behind you. But I thank God that all what have said before in gradually coming to past.
Infact, you are given them sleepless night.
Henovy:

Sorry, my bros, you got it all wrong. I'm saying that all these frivolous posting of Fayose doing this or doing that are not not so cool. Neither is that of PMB. I'm not fanatical but let's have some real good ''materials'' for consumption on NL.
WIZGUY69:

grin. I think he's the last born.
that's how last born behave. cool
BlackOnassis:
The one in white no get joy ooo. Eeya, maybe he is the one who cuts Ponmo for the entire family. grin
Abeg where governor Fayose dey? I believe the pic is just for he to be online while they look for him
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by refiner(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
gohzieh:

Oya you way get sons, share adorable photos of yours na!

only if u assure me DAT it will be taken to d front page....den u av no problm.....
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by refiner(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
benedictac:

my thought exactly. Abi them adopt am?
my dear if u ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by bidemi12(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
simpleseyi:

The Fayoses may look like thugs, talk like thugs and act like thugs. Please don't be deceived, the Fayoses are actually thugs. - Simpleseyi (2016)

If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and walks like a duck, then guess what? It must be a duck.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by 1914Yuri(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
wow.... Soldiers He Gat There
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons by Iyoma2(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Motor park tout?? too bad, u cant attract what u attack, who God has bless no man can curse, Fayose is d Governor of Ekiti state. He lives in Government house not motor park. talk positive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.