Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Donald Trump Blast African Nations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blast African Nations (31488 Views)

Donald Trump Blast African Countries / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Donald Trump Blast Buhari Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Youngzedd(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Segadem:
pencils is still OK now compare to toothpick. The day I saw toothpick label that is made from Taiwan ,that day I wept for my country.

I tell ya.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Airforce1:
He's a certified mad man..

I dont see him winning united states presidency.

But make I no lie, What he said about Nigeria is true.
If he is a certified mad man, then our own madness is beyond certified

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by zarkknight(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Trump and Nigeria sha. See another comment he made about Nigeria in this post. https://www.nairaland.com/2555273/pic-donald-trump-says-nigerians
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Its election period. He can say whatever he wants to garner points and exposure.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Patented: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
he did, but we can either sulk and scream or be inspired to overcome so we can get to the point we can punch him in the face

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by BabaO2: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Airforce1:

what is wrong in what he said? The man is bold and on point.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Geraraheremehn: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
WaffenSS:
I know the Trumpet says silly things, but this crap is made up by someone else.

He said it
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by realGURU(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
nice
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
#bittertruth# preach-on-preacher#fire-on-pmb!
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by lomprico(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

win or not download the pix n c that he actually said the truth. we even lmport pencils in this country
Pencils big na, we import toothpicks. Its dat bad! And we nigerians are the cause, just like I said in d netflix thread we are suffering from inferiority complex, if I produce any of these and put 'made in nigeria' no one will patronise it they prefer made in usa, uk, china, taiwan, italy and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by ijebu2020: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
IF TRULLY TRUMP MADE THE STATEMENT, IT MAKES ME LIKES HIM MORE..TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM ON THIS ONE HES GOTTN IT RIGHT.........AND FOR THOSE SAYING CRAPS AND NONSENSE ON NL ABOUT THE STAEMENT , I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY MAY BE ONE OF YOUR PARENTS OR FAMILY MEMBER IS PART OF THOSE STEALING OUR COMMO WEALTH...........BUT GOD WILL DEAL WITH UNNA VERY SOON
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by teebaxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Segadem:
pencils is still OK now compare to toothpick. The day I saw toothpick label that is made from Taiwan ,that day I wept for my country.
Bro that one na lie say you weep and u never liked Nigeria to the point of weeping. Talk true
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Awoofawo(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don reserved Ward for him at yaba-left!!! thou he is saying the truth and only gospel truth about us!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Bigcake: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Airforce1:

He is certainly not a mad man but chillingly saying the truth.... Africans need to be recolonized for atleast 100years.. That spans about three generations .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Truth is bitter.
But it must be said.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by kokomilala(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
He's a loose canon! His forebears rode rough shod on the misery of my forebears,stolen from their priestly state in the serene coasts of Africa. They thrived from the sweats from their brows whilst they laboured they and night.
The collective of over 20 million Africans stolen developed the economy of the US.They were never paid for their labour.This is the greatest injustice in the chequered history of our world.Much worse than the Holocaust.Yet, this ungrateful white supremacist has the guts to spew this trash!
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by aphildam(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

win or not download the pix n c that he actually said the truth. we even lmport pencils in this country
Yee Bro, Its Just 2 Odd For A Nation That Prides Herself As A Giant To Depend On Midgets
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by callmelanner(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
The truth is bitter...
It's obvious the whites are better at governance than we blacks...
The schools built b4 independence by the whites are still in good shape today...
Africans; we are our own enemy embarassed
We have the likes of Dangote & otedolas but this nation is still backward. The truth hurts my people

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Skybee1(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Trump plz tel dem infact i ll fly down to America n vote fo u
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by aphildam(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
realGURU:
nice
Guru, Do Something To Help Your Nation, Certify Ur Guruship.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by frainc(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
May God bless you Trump for telling us the truth
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by iSmalles(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Airforce1:

It may not be our business, but that man is so winning the presidency in the US this year
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by jude33084(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
More than 85% of the guys who posted comments before me agreed with Mr trump

[size=20pt] TRUTH[/size] wink
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by mediachirps(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Airforce1:

from your comment, between you both who's a certified mad man. Since you knew what he said is nothing but the fact, this is why Nigeria is not moving forward : they failed to accept the truth, always happy with sugar coated tongues like that of lai Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by tonero230(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2016
2odd:

But importing that pencil,is it lucrative?
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by nwakaibeya1: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Dele Momodu has always enjoyed wealth from those he is condemning and fraternized with those that the Donald trump is condemning here so what is his moral and spiritual justification supporting the truth the Donald Trump has said here and by the way who are the honest Nigerians that he has ever featured on his ovation magazine?let us hear him name them and and who and why? these humanbeigns must judge themselves right before others even the highly spiritual judgement as we said has come and there is no escape route for evil people no matter how they pretend in the day as good only time will tell and much as we said that kingdom of JesusChrist has come to judge evil humanbeigns and that is why you see troubles all over the world and those prophesying all sorst dont know the times and season of JesusChrist at all and we cap it all up and said it is at NIGHT that we know who is real and genuine or not on the earth and beyond no pretenses at nigh and no humanbeign can challenge that which we have spoken to the earth and beyond
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by fabulousmann(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
this man is correct
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by kokomilala(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Anyone who agrees that Africa should be recolonized is fettered to the chains of slavery.His mind is enslaved by colonial ideas advertised about by these do-gooders.
The purveyors of such atavistic thoughts don't have a sense of history at all.Most of the problems of Africa were sown by the whites.A people can't progress when a chunk of their population is stolen-20 million-we're talking about here.
The human capital is the greatest resource of all.Where it's stolen what do you have? A gap that even natural resources cannot fill.
After the Transatlantic Slave Trade between 1490s and 1800s or so, came the era of the open rape on Africa-Colonization.Britain stayed in Nigeria for about a century.They colonized Lagos in 1861 and left Nigeria in 1960 after plundering the wealth of this nation and others alike.They left infrastructure that would not serve the generation they were leaving behind.
Take a look around, of all continents, Africa is the most plundered and the most underdeveloped.Can't you see a correlation?
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by aphildam(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
lomprico:

Pencils big na, we import toothpicks. Its dat bad! And we nigerians are the cause, just like I said in d netflix thread we are suffering from inferiority complex, if I produce any of these and put 'made in nigeria' no one will patronise it they prefer made in usa, uk, china, taiwan, italy and so on.
Dont Blame The The Nation, The State Of This Degradation Was Brought About By Men Whose God Is There Belly,evil Leaders That Left The Sheepfold Opened To Wolves, And The Wolves Made Sumptous Dinner Of The Sheepfold. The Wolves Are The Industrialized Nations, Etc , The Shepherd Are The Leaders And The Sheepfold Is The Nation And The Sheeps Are We. In The Selfish Interest Of The Shepherd They Left The Sheepfold Opened To Be Descrated By The Wolves,but The Fools Forget That Sherpherds Dont Herd Wolves
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by aphildam(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2016
lomprico:

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Is he far from the truth?
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Nations by DarkHenrie(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Trump has no doubt said very crazy things, but he did NOT say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.