Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

#dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How (2783 Views)

Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by macdanpets(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Source: http://www.newspunch.org/dasukigate-chief-falae-confesses-he-got-n100m-states-why-and-how/

Chief Olu Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Presidential Candidate to the defunct Alliance for Democracy, AD has confessed he got the sum of N100 million from the former Peoples Democratic Party BoT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih during the last year presidential election, the fund, which was originally to procure arms for the Nigerian armed forces to combat insurgency in the northeastern part of the nation.

According to New Telegraph, Falae said the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build-up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

I have the record. “It is true that N100 million was given to my party to endorse and work for the Jonathan’s candidature in the 2015 election. We used the money for that purpose and we effectively campaigned for the PDP since we did not have presidential candidate in the election. The money was not for me.

“Thank God I’m a retired civil servant. I have all the documents to prove all that transpired between the two parties.” The former Finance Minister stated that there was no way he could know that the money was from arms fund. “With all the money PDP has and having spent 16 years in power, how would I know that the money was from the arms deal? No reference was made to the arms deal. So, they should not bring me into the arms issue.

The relationship was purely interparty affairs,” Falae told New Telegraph. New Telegraph exclusively reported that Anenih, in his letter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), stated that the former SGF and ex-governor’s groups were given N100 million each in the build up to the 2015 presidential election.

Chief Tony Anenih in a letter to the EFCC had named some PDP bigwigs, other who benefitted from the sum of N260 million he allegedly got from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (Rtd). Anenih said all the monies he spent was N441 million, which is above the money he was actually given.

Source: http://www.newspunch.org/dasukigate-chief-falae-confesses-he-got-n100m-states-why-and-how/
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by donTbone(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
sad

I want Aninih to reply to this before i make any comment.
Think they are beginning to confess and sooner or later,
they will be pointing themselves out!

Chief Tony Anenih in a letter to the EFCC had named some PDP bigwigs, other who benefitted from the sum of N260 million he allegedly got from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (Rtd). Anenih said all the monies he spent was N441 million, which is above the money he was actually given.

Can we know the names of the BIGWIGS please! angry

#GodBlessNigeria
#goodmorning!

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by theV0ice: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Oh Really??

Was that why the Fulani guys kidnapped him? To get their own share?

9 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ORACLE1975(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Tunami(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
hmmm, no wonder the fulani guy want their own share of the money.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by egift(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
The source get k-leg.

May all the Yam Eaters refund Nigeria or languish in jail.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by gunpoint(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
PDP give this irrelevant party 100m naira?
Men the theft of this last administration knew no bounds oh embarassed

7 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Tunami(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
no wonder the fulani guys want their own share of the money.

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by gunpoint(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2016
PDP give this irrelevant party 100m naira?
Men the theft of this last administration knew no bounds oh embarassed
Lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Mckennedy: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
macdanpets:

Chief Olu Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Presidential Candidate to the defunct Alliance for Democracy, AD has confessed he got the sum of N100 million from the former Peoples Democratic Party BoT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih during the last year presidential election, the fund, which was originally to procure arms for the Nigerian armed forces to combat insurgency in the northeastern part of the nation.

According to New Telegraph, Falae said the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build-up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

I have the record. “It is true that N100 million was given to my party to endorse and work for the Jonathan’s candidature in the 2015 election. We used the money for that purpose and we effectively campaigned for the PDP since we did not have presidential candidate in the election. The money was not for me.

“Thank God I’m a retired civil servant. I have all the documents to prove all that transpired between the two parties.” The former Finance Minister stated that there was no way he could know that the money was from arms fund. “With all the money PDP has and having spent 16 years in power, how would I know that the money was from the arms deal? No reference was made to the arms deal. So, they should not bring me into the arms issue.

The relationship was purely interparty affairs,” Falae told New Telegraph. New Telegraph exclusively reported that Anenih, in his letter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), stated that the former SGF and ex-governor’s groups were given N100 million each in the build up to the 2015 presidential election.

However Party or no he should face the music..
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ademega(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
this stealing is back to back lolzz
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by phemmie06(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
To be honest how can a party offer you 100 million naira to work for her. A ruling party despite the harsh status of the economy. PA Falae it is unfair no wonder you're kidnapped, God used them for you to vomit the money in your custody. Besides I thought Anineh is in hospital.

4 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by walexzee11(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Awon ole agbaya.

Ewon ni gbo yin ma ku si!

Old fools!

Quote me and die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by AngryNigerian(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
...and I was feeling for the oldman when those men 'stole' him!!!

#YeyeDeSmellEverywhereYouGo

7 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by omenka(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Oh Really??

The source is fake bro. The site is a "parody" if you will.

The website of the punch newspaper is www.punchng.com/ and not what is posted here.

For that reason, I reserve my comment until I get this from a more credible source.
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by iamsea(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
at times i wonder how heartless all our dear country Nigeria looters are. cuz if all the money been stolen are properly used since when they have been stealing it.. am sure Nigeria would be the best country in the world cuz we are so so blessed.. the most painful part of it is that if a Patriotic Nigerian should stand up right now to contest, all these looter will give some foolish youth 200k to go nd kill him and those bastards will do that. oh God please come to the aid of our country
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by aieromon(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
http://newtelegraphonline.com/took-n100m-anenih-falae/

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Chief Olu Falae, has admitted that he collected N100 million from the former chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). New Telegraph had exclusively reported yesterday that a former SGF and erstwhile governor in the South-West got N100 million each from the N260 million given to Anenih by the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Falae told New Telegraph yesterday that the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

Baba,abeg return the money. I no talk pass this one.

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by theV0ice: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
The source is fake bro. The site is a "parody" if you will.

The website of the punch newspaper is www.punchng.com/ and not what is posted here.

For that reason, I reserve my comment until I get this from a more credible source.

I guessed hence my post was simply asking questions...

Cheers bro wink

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by wachakuta(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
And he faked his own Kidnapped and blamed the fulani Herdmans for it Just to incite violence in d land....

God is great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by PassingShot(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
I guess he has decided to speak out because Magu hinted that many influential Nigerians will soon be arrested.

Thieves everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by yemmynoni: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Abajo wey them say them go give GEJ 60 million vote, awon afenifeya ti won pe arawon ni afenifere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by adioolayi(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
This is the era of asking the giver of a sudden gift the source of the gift before you go ahead and shout hallelujah grin grin

Ask your aunty, uncle, father , mother, cousin, friends, colleagues even associates the source of a sudden outrageous transfer of gift given to you..ask them why you suddenly become the next person to be blessed by them..Else, you may be the next #DasukiGate Celebrity DSS EFCC are looking for. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by IamPatriotic(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
thank God Baba Olu Falae doesn't have history of strokes or paralysis, so he won't need wheelchair to appear in court, a se ole ni Baba Deji.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Goke7: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2016
When I heard this on radio this morning, I thought it was a lie.

God please have mercy on us, even Sodom and Gomorrah perhaps did not deserve to be destroyed after all.

No wonder Falae hates PMB with so much passion, its all about our precious yams, Jesus Christ is Lord o!

4 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Mactop01: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Mogbe, so baba falae too partake for dis national cake, and still forming Nigeria no good,chai, if we dey talk now den go say we no get respect anyway we all dey watch in 3D.

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by aieromon(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
I guess he has decided to speak out because Magu hinted that many influential Nigerians will soon be arrested.

Thieves everywhere.

When you hear Magu has gone twice to Aso Rock to visit PMB,you know sh1t is about to go down soon.

I bet the money was given to False as an elder statesman in the South West for GEJ reelection and not as a National Chairman nonsense. Why should PDP give a relatively unknown party money for support?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ChristStriker(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Thieves everywhere.
The money was from one party to another for campaign purposes so what has Falae done wrong here and how is he a thief?

How was he to know the money was diverted from funds meant to purchase arms?

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by princemillla(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
IamPatriotic:
thank God Baba Olu Falae doesn't have history of strokes or paralysis, so he won't need wheelchair to appear in court, a se ole ni Baba Deji.

Hahahahaha @ase Ole ni baba deji...

To our treasury looters, 100m is like 1000 naira. No regards, no fear. Believe me, befor these men dabble into siphoning billions of naira to dollars, they must av been many buried theft history during the 16 years of pdp.
They are so rest assured nothing would happen, they steal with such impunity. But as the saying goes... Everyday for thief, one day for the owner.

May God judge you all without mercy

3 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ify2016: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Olee everywhere. It go too clear for him eye soon . Prepare to dance shoki under EFCC custody.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
ChristStriker:

The money was from one party to another for campaign purposes so what has Falae done here and how is he a thief?

How was he to know the money was diverted from funds meant to purchase arms?
Yes, you are right. There was no way to know 100%. But, was the money transferred to him from pdp campaign fund account or from Jonathan's account? No.
Now, whether he knew the source of the money or not, he has to refund. That's for sure, though I'm not sure about going to jail after refund.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Oh Really??

...Falae's case made me conclude there is always a rationale for every kidnapping...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by IamPatriotic(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
EFCC should extend their search light towards the direction of Dr. Fredrick Fasheun of UPN/OPC he was bent on dying for Jonathan in build up to the last election.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gallant Soldiers Show Off Swags After Operation In Sambisa Forest.PICS / Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video / Ipob:- Kanu Calls For Negotiations With Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.