Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

#dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How (2795 Views)

Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Lanretoye(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2016
And them no gimme anything.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ChristStriker(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
maasoap:
Yes, you are right. There was no way to know 100%. But, was the money transferred to him from pdp campaign fund account or from Jonathan's account? No.
Now, whether he knew the source of the money or not, he has to refund. That's for sure, though I'm not sure about going to jail after refund.

Refund what? Money that has already been spent on campaigns? How is that possible?
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by theV0ice: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Omotolu:
...Falae's case made me conclude there is always a rationale for every kidnapping...

grin grin

no be small thing

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by danot1030: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2016
He should be arrested and thrown into Kuje prison until he refund it, bunch of thieves. One can imagine the way the glutton campaign for Jonathan during the last election one would think it was pure for the love of Nigeria not known he has mortgaged Nigeria for 100million naira.

3 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by urbanmonk: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Now obvious the fulani kidnappers acted from a high level tip off. But Nigeria Police no sabi at all.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
macdanpets:
Source: http://www.newspunch.org/dasukigate-chief-falae-confesses-he-got-n100m-states-why-and-how/

Chief Olu Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Presidential Candidate to the defunct Alliance for Democracy, AD has confessed he got the sum of N100 million from the former Peoples Democratic Party BoT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih during the last year presidential election, the fund, which was originally to procure arms for the Nigerian armed forces to combat insurgency in the northeastern part of the nation.

According to New Telegraph, Falae said the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build-up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

I have the record. “It is true that N100 million was given to my party to endorse and work for the Jonathan’s candidature in the 2015 election. We used the money for that purpose and we effectively campaigned for the PDP since we did not have presidential candidate in the election. The money was not for me.

“Thank God I’m a retired civil servant. I have all the documents to prove all that transpired between the two parties.” The former Finance Minister stated that there was no way he could know that the money was from arms fund. “With all the money PDP has and having spent 16 years in power, how would I know that the money was from the arms deal? No reference was made to the arms deal. So, they should not bring me into the arms issue.

"The relationship was purely interparty "

Source: http://www.newspunch.org/dasukigate-chief-falae-confesses-he-got-n100m-states-why-and-how/
So, this useless old man that at one time wanted to be President of your country does not realize that everything he described up there is the epitome of bribery and corruption?

6 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by WaffenSS(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2016
wachakuta:
And he faked his own Kidnapped and blamed the fulani Herdmans for it Just to incite violence in d land....

God is great!

There you go!

My beliefs exactly.

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by urbanmonk: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Grandfathers holding Nigeria hostage. Check the age bracket of the looters/recievers.
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by nogames: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Falae and his memeber of Afenifere told us they were supporting Jonathan because of Yoruba's interest
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by duwdu: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2016
treasure2:
Why I took N100m from Anenih –Falae

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Chief Olu Falae, has admitted that he collected N100 million from the former chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). New Telegraph had exclusively reported yesterday that a former SGF and erstwhile governor in the South-West got N100 million each from the N260 million given to Anenih by the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Falae told New Telegraph yesterday that the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

I have the record. “It is true that N100 million was given to my party to endorse and work for the Jonathan’s candidature in the 2015 election. We used the money for that purpose and we effectively campaigned for the PDP since we did not have presidential candidate in the election. The money was not for me.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/took-n100m-anenih-falae/

Hian! No wonder this shameless old man was, and has been incoherent, blabbing and saying, just after Jonathan lost, that "the West" would "secede," using his obviously induced kidnap as an excuse and his platform!

In addition to Karma, and after Mr. Falae would have returned either by crook or hook that blood N100 million he took, God should please punish him and his household for dragging the name of a whole region and its innocent, hard working people into his mud.

Shiooorrr!

P34c3
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Mrfahaz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
oho is that the reason u chof yam..........OK there's a new SHERIFF in town and stealing is now kworofsion....... grin
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by duwdu: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
ChristStriker:

Refund what? Money that has already been spent on campaigns? How is that possible?

Siddon dia dey yarn anyhow. The man no get property? Even if na him gratuity or pension or farm den go sell to recover the money, them go sell'am. Pesin wey collect thief/blood money, himsef be thief if they catch'am with the money, weda him know or him no know say the money come from thief-thief.

P34c3
Re: #dasukigate: Chief Olu Falae Confesses He Got N100m, States Why And How by Mactop01: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why this story never enter front page, abi una sabi chief ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Primary 4 Pupil Aged 8years Gets Married In Zaria / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Gallant Soldiers Show Off Swags After Operation In Sambisa Forest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.