Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,536 members, 7,954,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense (8315 Views)

Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by mikkypel(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
LIFE CYCLE OF A NIGERIAN LADY

She dates tosyne2much (gets deflowered) - > Heart broken - > After one week, dates obi - > (sex) - > Heart broken - > After three weeks, dates Tope - > (sex) - > Heart broken - > on and on till she clocks 22-> Dates Samson (sex) - > Samson discovers her pot is wide - > (dumps her) - > Dates Thompson - > (sex) - > Thompson widen it the more - > Dumps her - > Now she wants who will marry her but forgot all men loves sex satisfaction

MORALS

BE patient before dating, don't just jump from guys to guys because you needed relationship or probably you are too emotional, most of we guys are wolves looking for girls to destroy, to use and dump, to satisfy konji at our youthful age and at the same time these wolves cannot marry a public commodity. The funniest thing about these wolves is they never take it easy when sleeping with you. They handle you like a caterpillar grading a very rough Road and you are happy.
No one wants to marry a wide pot and a very soft twins, you might see this as very raw but it is the bitter truth
THAT'S WHY SOME LADIES ARE STILL SINGLE AT 35
FYI, most guys like to test b4 buying

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by fullstreets: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Ft.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by ojmetrix(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
when thy be 34 they go turn stakeholder for shilo
but I pity ladies o cos after sleeping with different guys they tend to be d scape goat mean while d guys are as well sleeping randomly with different girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
hehehehehe grin grin

ladies come and receive sense truly cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by TrapLORD(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
I'll be back to read this after I'm done shyting.
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
OP has started the aluta, I dey come ..... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by donTbone(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy

Hehehehheehehehe
Wide pot! grin grin grin
Soft TWINS grin grin grin

This guy is crazy seriously..

if the pot is wide... Simply get a cover now
or better still, patch it angry
And if the twins are soft...why do we have silicon! undecided

Even God Knows my woman will be the best! wink
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
You're not entirely right though undecided
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by taiocol: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
tongue
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by firstking01(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Yawns,,,,awww, it's day break already embarassed
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by falconey(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Its fun
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by ajokebelle(f): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
so true
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by obiorathesubtle: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
[size=20pt]CAVEAT EMPTOR

This land is not for sale.. Beware of 419!
[/size]
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Vikky014(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
mikkypel:

She dates tosyne2much (gets deflowered) - > Heart broken - > After one week, dates obi - > (sex) - > Heart broken - > After three weeks, dates Tope - > (sex) - > Heart broken - > on and on till she clocks 22-> Dates Samson (sex) - > Samson discovers her pot is wide - > (dumps her) - > Dates Thompson - > (sex) - > Thompson widen it the more - > Dumps her - > Now she wants who will marry her but forgot all men loves sex satisfaction

MORALS

BE patient before dating, don't just jump from guys to guys because you needed relationship or probably you are too emotional, most of we guys are wolves looking for girls to destroy, to use and dump, to satisfy konji at our youthful age and at the same time these wolves cannot marry a public commodity. The funniest thing about these wolves is they never take it easy when sleeping with you. They handle you like a caterpillar grading a very rough Road and you are happy.
No one wants to marry a wide pot and a very soft twins, you might see this as very raw but it is the bitter truth
OYA TEAM NON.VIRGINS COME AND RECEIVE SENSE

HEHEHEHE
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by AyamConfidence(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Breaking: today's virgin thread...to the main story: And they say make i marry anyone wey come my way..thats a joke #TEAM_VIRGIN...in Reekado Bank's voice 'if i no marry virgin make thunder fire my yansh'.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Dotwillis1(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Lmao
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2016
mikkypel:

MORALS

Scratch that; ALL GUYS like to "test" before "buying " but we sometimes shelve that plan for religious and/or moral reasons.

Most women go into relationships without defining them. They just assume, "he likes me. He always wants to be around me. His friends know me and he cuddles me when I'm down. In other words, he's in love with me and he's my boyfriend ".

Guys would playact just to tumble beneath the sheets with you but until you women give us that extra push by asking us to define our relationships with you, we'd naturally just assume we're friends with benefits.

Don't just assume you're dating - make sure you're dating. He should also be someone whose willing to explore all the possibilities of the relationship with you - including settling down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by StefanSalvatore: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Any gal who behaves lyk dat is notin but a slut
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by uckennety(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2016
mikkypel:

MORALS

U didn't Gt it ryTe hw abt 10 yrs+ relationships and Finally date anoda who left hher after two yrs!Mehn leave Girls
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by octopusfreaky(f): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:
I'll be back to read this after I'm done shyting.
gosh,,i was eating yl i saw ds,,pukes****
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Cholls(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
my brother who told you they are ready to receive sense?.....when all they know is buy me this buy me that........Money is the root of women's problems.

Drop mic!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by excellencyabia1: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Let he that have ear hear what............ Is saying
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
[b]Can you people just kindly shut the hell up and fùcking leave this virginity issue alone?

Why are you all so myopic and mentally sentimental to a one-sided erroneous way of churning out thoughts from your filthy minds?

Some of you guys are real wolves and yes I mean it literally. Leave the girls alone and stop disturbing them for sex if you know you'll judge them later.

Like seriously I'm beginning to see so many guys as fùcking hypocritical dogs. It's the same you who would go about insulting a lady if she refuses to have sex with you simply because she doesn't want her heart broken.

Now you are opening a thread asking them to receive sense. Which fùcking sense?

Have you tried to talk to your own self first? Who even gave some guys the right to dictate and manipulate the way a woman should live her life?

You'll come here and open thread and yet you'll go back and be hunting girls. These same girls you are advising not to have sex.

Please and please let all these virginity crap be laid to rest because it's really irking seeing some guys acting as dumbheads and hypocrites.

And finally(I never thought I'll ever use this slang) please just leave trash for LAWMA! undecided
[/b]

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by TrapLORD(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
gosh,,i was eating yl i saw ds,,pukes****

grin look at the bright side, atleast I helped you save some calories gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Now following...I swear u deserve a kiss for this kiss thank you for making me see not all nairaland guys are pretentious, morally debauched, insensitive re.tards

naijaboiy:
[b]Can you people just kindly shut the hell up and fùcking leave this virginity issue alone?

Why are you all so myopic and mentally sentimental to a one-sided erroneous way of churning out thoughts from your filthy minds?

Some of you guys are real wolves and yes I mean it literally. Leave the girls alone and stop disturbing them for sex if you know you'll judge them later.

Like seriously I'm beginning to see so many guys as fùcking hypocritical dogs. It's the same you who would go about insulting a lady if she refuses to have sex with you simply because she doesn't want her heart broken.

Have you tried to talk to your own self first? Who even gave some guys the right to dictate and manipulate the way a woman should live her life?

You'll come here and open thread and yet you'll go back and be hunting girls. These same girls you are advising not to have sex.

Please and please let all these virginity crap be laid to rest because it's really irking seeing some guys acting as dumbheads and hypocrites.

And finally(I never thought I'll ever use this slang) please just leave trash for LAWMA! undecided
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by mikkypel(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2016
uckennety:

U didn't Gt it ryTe hw abt 10 yrs+ relationships and Finally date anoda who left hher after two yrs!Mehn leave Girls

Are u telling me there would be no sex in that ten years?
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP has started the aluta, I dey CUM ..... cool
cool
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by mikkypel(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

[/b]

Hello ma'am, it's not an order, it's an advise.. No one is saying u must be a virgin.. But why make a guy wreck you in relationships.. It is an advise to girls to make themselves not cheap.. The right guy won't run away if u deny him sex.. Well it's not for everyone.. Just for the few wise one
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by JehanEddy07(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2016
sad
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2016
F-CK ALL OF YOU BIG TIME

F*CK YOU ALL

WAT U DO UNTO OTHERS THEY DO TO YOU

HEARTLESS MOFOS AWON OLOSHI 200%
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by mikkypel(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP has started the aluta, I dey come ..... cool

Come here ooo heart breaker... It is u that caused all the havoc na
Re: Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense by mikkypel(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
F-CK ALL OF YOU BIG TIME
F*CK YOU ALL

WAT U DO UNTO OTHERS THEY DO TO YOU
HEARTLESS MOFOS AWON OLOSHI 200%
My people perish because they lack......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Best Man Grabs Bride Backside. PHOTOS / Help. I Think I Am Lesbian / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.