Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

A Letter To Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Father Mbaka (974 Views)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Father Mbaka by monkautos(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Dear father,
I would like to remind you of some of the words you used during the 2015 election campaign period. I quote “the so-called democracy was a hidden autocracy. It was deceptive and questionable quack miler. Nigerians suffered hunger unnecessarily. We heard about oil subsidy being removed and added whatever be (is) their jargon, nobody understood them. We heard about minimum wage, the civil servants suffered, the minimum wage was not paid and we were all calm. In 2015, Nigerians will not be calm again”

But sir, in just few months your so called holy spirit inspired change government has been more autocratic than any other government in the past 10 years. The government has flaunted court orders, killed thousands of Nigerians just because they impinged free flow of traffic and further arrested all its political enemies in the name of fighting corruption. They have killed innocent civilians, just because they were protesting. Father, I ask you isn’t this government more autocratic. People this days are so much filled with fear to such an extent that the truth this days has become a very scarce commodity. Media houses now give use the truth technically, while the new synonym of opposition is now wailing. Father is this the way forward. How can a country that wants to progress be so afraid of her president.

Father, you also told us that the citizens where suffering too much as at 2014 but sincerely speaking father can you compare the amount of suffering from that time with the present time. The NBS recent statistics suggested that about 1.9 million jobs were lost in three months ( September, October and November. 2015), the Nigerian stock exchange is heading downward with supersonic speed, inflation rates is on the rise and do you know the funny thing father; the presidency scarcely speaks about measures in curbing this disturbing facts. The presidency loves talking about corruption and how determined he is in fighting corruption, but he keeps using the same old tactics that previous governments used without achieving any meaningful result.

Father, you also talked about oil subsidy removal and its jargons I hope you now understand the jargons associated with oil subsidy. The minimum wage you spoke about sir cannot even be paid by most states presently and you are quite. I know your defense will be that the past government looted all the monies. We know that we accept it, but is that all we will hear for the next four years? The monies were made by the past government. The present government should make their own money and make good use of it. The past administration made money through oil, Nigeria has over 40 mineral resources the present government can choose to make theirs through iron ore or coal or alluvial gold or even copper. A responsible government sort for solutions and not gnashing of teeth.

Father, the reason I am pointing this things out is so that you as a political ally of the president can inform him about our present predicaments. How can I be happy? I was told to study and come out with at least a 2-1. I studied and achieved it in a department like chemical engineering. But after all the studies and hard work the only job the present government is offering is teaching job. If I knew that, I would have opted for a course in Education and not engineering, probably to save one year.

Father, you know you have strong followership and whatever you say to your followers becomes law. It is about time you start separating your emotions from the words of the Holy Spirit. Please stop using you spiritual powers to intimidate and oppress other people, God gave you a gift to help humanity and not to destroy humanity.

Furthermore, the NEWFACENIGERIAYOUTHS have decided to assist you in purchasing governorship nomination forms in the platform of the APC for 2019 governorship race. We hope you accept our offer.
Thanks for your understanding.

E.Nnaemeka Joshua

www.emmyjoach..com/2016/01/a-letter-to-father-mbaka.html

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by Trut(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by ogbonnajude507: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2016
ANOTHER LOOSED WAILING WAILER FROM YABA....BROTHER WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?,AFTER YOU CLAIM TO GRADUATE FROM SCHOOL WITH A 2:1 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING FOR THAT MATTER,THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH,HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE SITTING PRESIDENT TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IN JUST SIX MONTHS LOOKING AT THE PRESENT ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY WITH BRENT CRUDE OIL WHICH IS OUR ONLY SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR NOW HITTING ITS LOWEST PRICE SINCE 2004.OGA ADE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MR PRESIDENT IS NOT A MAGICIAN AND IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE TIRED OF SITTING AT HOME WITHOUT A JOB ITS HIGH TIME YOU STARTED THINKING OF HOW TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR SELF AND TO THE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF LAZYING AROUND BLAMING THE INCUBENT GOVERNMENT FOR ALL YOUR PREDICAMENT.TO THE WRITER OF THE LETTER PLS.
Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by Money40: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2016
All man sees vision now one man next to my compound sees vision, he tells people what color of under wear they are putting on, he can tell what will happen to you in 2 hours time, so
Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by dunkem21(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2016
The last paragraph though ..grin

Father Mbaka is a clown ..
Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by monkautos(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
ogbonnajude507:
ANOTHER LOOSED WAILING WAILER FROM YABA....BROTHER WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?,AFTER YOU CLAIM TO GRADUATE FROM SCHOOL WITH A 2:1 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING FOR THAT MATTER,THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH,HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE SITTING PRESIDENT TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IN JUST SIX MONTHS LOOKING AT THE PRESENT ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY WITH BRENT CRUDE OIL WHICH IS OUR ONLY SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR NOW HITTING ITS LOWEST PRICE SINCE 2004.OGA ADE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MR PRESIDENT IS NOT A MAGICIAN AND IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE TIRED OF SITTING AT HOME WITHOUT A JOB ITS HIGH TIME YOU STARTED THINKING OF HOW TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR SELF AND TO THE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF LAZYING AROUND BLAMING THE INCUBENT GOVERNMENT FOR ALL YOUR PREDICAMENT.TO THE WRITER OF THE LETTER PLS.
Must every satement end in wailing wailers...na wa o
Re: A Letter To Father Mbaka by LoveDecay(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bloody IPOB apologists.

(1) (Reply)

Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group / Biafra Agitators Are Currently Protesting In Asaba, Delta State / Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.