Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m (713 Views)

Maintaining A Healthy Vagina / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last? / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by anyaben(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
“Do You Wish You Were Not Married At The First Place?”

This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The Worlds Showing Criteria to Survive Your New Marriage!

The fact that you would like to learn to maintain your marriage life but just don't know how, making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?

Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:

• Not knowing how to maintain strong relationship
• Pondering about ways to keep your love alive in marriage
• Not understanding even how to secure your marriage.

If this describes you, then you are in luck today...

First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get better your skills is far more common than you’d think.

I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before...

“Learn How You Can Make Your Marriage Work And Feel The Intense Intimate Connection With Your Spouse Everyday!”

This is one area you must pay attention to…

When it comes to maintaining a successful marriage, the techniques are a little unique and very much focused on restoring and keeping your marriage healthy and happy within a stipulated period of time.

Let me explain...

The idea behind a successful marriage is to keep the love alive within marriage with the help and guidance of the marriage survival tips.

You need to understand the real problem of your marriage and then create an outline of skills that you need to follow to effectively keeping your marriage healthy and loving.

And the worst part? The more you don't have the right skills the less you will succeed!

Make no mistake about it...

"The Costs of NOT Getting All The Info You Need Are Just Too High!"

Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success!

The costs of losing a marriage are just too high

I mean, think about all of the effort you’re wasting because of how continuing to try things that don't work costs you... the time you’re losing due to going around in circles is also time-consuming...

... and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your life, like the way the failed attempts over and over can impact you and your bottom line.

So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily get marriage under control... for GOOD

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
“Learn How You Can Make Your Marriage Work visit www.healthylivingandfamilylife.com
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where's prettythicksme @ seff? Has she been shot or sumthing..? undecided
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:
Where's prettythicksme @ seff? Has she been shot or sumthing..? undecided
shocked shocked grin Godforbid!!just decided to stay on lowkey!new year,new system cheesy
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked grin Godforbid!!just decided to stay on lowkey!new year,new system cheesy

Oh thank God, I thought you might have been raped or something.. undecided
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Oh thank God, I thought you might have been raped or something.. undecided
angry rape shocked bet y? grin cry
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry rape shocked bet y? grin cry

Dunno, I just thought boko haram must've kidnapped you undecided
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Dunno, I just thought boko haram must've kidnapped you undecided
angry angry btw y u dey bend mouth?
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry btw y u dey bend mouth?

Because I thought you must've been butchered by some fulani herdsmen sad
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Because I thought you must've been butchered by some fulani herdsmen sad
God forbid! undecided
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
God forbid! undecided
Amen embarassed
I just felt that you might have been run over by a truck undecided
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:
Amen embarassed

I just felt that you might have been run over by a truck undecided
So u wnt bad bad tinz to happen to me?it shows u dont like me!!I once said u fuvking hate me! cry
Re: Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m by TrapLORD(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
So u wnt bad bad tinz to happen to me?it shows u dont like me!!I once said u fuvking hate me! cry

I love you like a sister embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fu3kers Are Liable To Die Young / This Naija Babe Is Crying That Her "V*rgina" Is Extra Large, Men Are Complainin / 21 Signs That Says She’s Perfect In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.