Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (39837 Views)

Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Mikollon1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's business class not first class.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by dustydee: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daminaj2:
The HKN singer has decided to set his babymama drama aside and focus on making money.

The "Aye" singer and his crew HKN Gang jet off the Niger for a show tonight and they are set to kill it.

Davido and his brother Wale Adeleke with the rest of the crew are pictured below goofing around on the plane before take off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARdPUtqUN-/?taken-by=davidoofficial
This looks like business class and not first class. I'd ask for a refund if I paid for a firstclass and was asked to sit in that seat you have up there.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by delman88(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daminaj2:
The HKN singer has decided to set his babymama drama aside and focus on making money.

The "Aye" singer and his crew HKN Gang jet off the Niger for a show tonight and they are set to kill it.

Davido and his brother Wale Adeleke with the rest of the crew are pictured below goofing around on the plane before take off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARdPUtqUN-/?taken-by=davidoofficial

is this first class in ur villa?
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
kelvyn7:

THOSE WHO FLY KNOW undecided

It means you dont fly. Cos this is not first class. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by JoeCutie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
For those who do not know what 'First Class' is? undecided

If that's a first class, then I've flown 'First Class' many times. But I haven't. So this is no 'First Class'
. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by kelvyn7: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

It means you dont fly. Cos this is not first class. undecided

SO THE OP TOO IS WRONGD ABI?? grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by VickyRotex(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
kelvyn7:

SO THE OP TOO IS WRONGD ABI?? grin

Yelz! grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by nmadu1: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
ninocia18:
You know, when I read where he said that he was manipulated by his baby mama, I just shook my head for this guy. You claim you are a kid and you went and started doing what adults do. You are here enjoying first class and your daughter's future is in oblivion. Obviously you don't know that because you are still a kid. So. I don't expect you to know anything about child responsibility. Whatever that happens to that kid will be on your head. The only person I pity in all this saga is that poor girl and the hell she is being exposed to. There is nothing worth celebrating in this dude life now.
his own problem thou
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by blacq2009(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Artless360:
. shocked.Niger Juma'at kareem to ol my Muslim brodaz nd sistaz Muslims are not terrorist Kip... Calm dt was d Las one for today.....
Maashaa allah. Jazakallahu khayr

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
If that's 1st class, I rather use ekene dili chukwu.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by adeoba2008(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
What's my concern?
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by bigtt76(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fly 1st Class on a 45 minutes flight is just too wasteful. grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by kirchofff(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
U guys u need to listen to osinachi remix ft davido.........lol he mentioned his baby mama and delemomdu
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
First class ko undecided
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by bettercreature(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Snipes009:
Lol....This is not 1st Class flight...
I wonder how is that a first class,or maybe a very poor airline ..I'm not sure
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by numericalguy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Where's the first class written??.

Kai!!! See hand falling o!
You for just keep quiet, even as you never enter plane before.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by OBAGADAFFI: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Davido officially owns NL.
Silly posts hitting front page.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by omoabike: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Snipes009:
Lol....This is not 1st Class flight...
Obviously the poster or the original blogger has not been inside an airplane before and as such does not know what is called first class.oshisco
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Phunmmielurlar: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
The knd of stupid,uneducative,irrelevant tynz/news dt make front page dis days dey mk NL annoy me!

Wat a news!
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
ninocia18:
You know, when I read where he said that he was manipulated by his baby mama, I just shook my head for this guy. You claim you are a kid and you went and started doing what adults do. You are here enjoying first class and your daughter's future is in oblivion. Obviously you don't know that because you are still a kid. So. I don't expect you to know anything about child responsibility. Whatever that happens to that kid will be on your head. The only person I pity in all this saga is that poor girl and the hell she is being exposed to. There is nothing worth celebrating in this dude life now.

Dude your comment is a 100 on point. you hit the nail on the head and even drove it into the wood, davido really is a kid, his actions does really tell a lot about him.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Osezzua(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bro this doesn't look like the first class I know.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by itstpia8: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
silvermania:
Davido is a nairalander.

yes.

so is everyone else involved in the saga.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by ekefre4(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
[img][/img]Jobless

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by ic3tipz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am sorry but i can't tag this as being in first class, this na just front seat. shikena. Am sorry but i can't tag this as being in first class, this na just front seat. shikena. Am sorry but i can't tag this as being in first class, this na just front seat joore. shikena.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Boss13: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these people wey never fly plane before, please note that is not first class. That is a business class in Arik airline. The worst business class I have ever seen
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
ninocia18:
bad and wrong example, I must say, to millions of young guys and ladies who love him nd his music undecided
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by safo99(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Like serzly y is all dis piece of trash making FP..mehn I finally give up on nairaland
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by adexdon(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
hw diz boost naija economy
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by adexdon(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
hw diz boost Nigeria economy
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
This boy irritates me, fake as.s bit.ch
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by funkyibodude(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
I bet the op has never been inside an aircraft before sad, does that look like first class to you
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by odaniel1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
ninocia18:
People and hate tho...Imagine this one!
He pays abt #350k monthly to his babymomma for his daughter's upkeep and you sit here talking about Destiny? Like what he's doing aint enough already?
How much more does he have to give, how much more those he have to sacrifice before you thirsty hypocrites stop trolling on his affairs.
People and bad belle sha? So make he kill himself because him gt pikin? The provisions put in place for his child's upkeep are in tune already so blast the druggie babymomma for mismanaging resources.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.