Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing (60600 Views)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
u're sad. Really. #freedom of speech to express my opinion

Uhmmm... Hate to say this but... Just shut the hell up. You ain't making sense.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bring cutlass undecided
StefanSalvatore:
Haaaa Nigerians cn b very wicked oo

Notin wey person go do wey dem go ever dey satisfied
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by sheubaba2013: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can't stop laughing.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by adefizzy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
This girl is just disgustingly ugly.

She's ugly to you, she's an angel to those that matter.

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by bigtt76(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
E yaaaa ...but see her knuckles sef undecided
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Sparkle777(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Bleep the talk, you on know me. Stupid bitch acting like you are God who has power to make people buy my songs. Mrchwww talk rubbish.

And ur sweet personality kips showing forth. Hoping to know if u ever bcome a star.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Uhmmm... Hate to say this but... Just shut the hell up. You ain't making sense.
I knw ryt. Its hard for fools to understand stuffs.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
I knw ryt. Its hard for fools to understand stuffs.

Go to hell and Bleep you.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sparkle777:

And ur sweet personality kips showing forth. Hoping to know if u ever bcome a star.

Sorry to burst your bubbles o karashika with poisonous tongue, I'm already a star OK? Now kindly Bleep off my mentions and Bleep you. Stupid bitchhh
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Go to hell and Bleep you.
lol...ryt after u, boo. U obviously know d way to hell.

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by adexsimply(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
shaddoww:
Its very difficult living as a celebrity in Nigeria than it is in other parts of the world. Dija love sorry.
You think? It's even worse in other countries, you need to visit reddit.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Sparkle777(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Sorry to burst your bubbles o karashika with poisonous tongue, I'm already a star OK? Now kindly Bleep off my mentions and Bleep you. Stupid bitchhh

A star indeed. You really have nothing doing dis weekend? No shows or appearances to kip? Such an idle star. Am still waiting for ur hits, oh okay. U re still waitin for someone u ll giv hits to produce. Eayah, kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by adexsimply(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
ogene007:

She has nothing to bother with these silly comments about her neck because she is wonderfully and beautifully made by her creator. That is all that matters.
Are you Dija? Can you show us your neck?
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Proudnigga(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
and what have u achieved with ur beauty undecided

3 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by wisenewgem(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
ellahzy:
anything u do, they must talkembarassed

if she dressed irresponsibly una go talk! if she cover up una go still talk na wetin sef

she didn't create her self..if u don't like her neck come and cut it. angry Rubbish!

come and collect it not cut it
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Idrismusty97(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
WaZoBiaLander:
AIN'T TRYING TO SOUND AS A ''HOLY-ART-THOU' KINDA PERSON BUT WHAT'S THE JOY IN MAKING FUN OF SOMEBODY'S LOOK(S) THAT WAS CREATED AND DESIGNED BY GOD? DID DI'JA CREATE HERSELF OR GIVE HERSELF THE LONG NECK? IT'S LIKE CALLING SOMEONE SHORT AND UGLY WHEN AS A 'CHRISTIAN' YOU KNOW GOD MADE US IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS. IF WE WERE ALL TO CREATE OURSELVES, I DOUBT THERE WOULD BE ANYBODY WITH ANY BODY DEFORMITY OR ABNORMALITY. WE'LL ALL BE LOOKING LIKE PERFECT BEAUTY QUEENS AND HANDSOME KINGS.

DI'JA DIDN'T CREATE HERSELF THAT WAY NOR GIVE HERSELF SUCH LONG NECK. COME TO THINK OF IT; I'D RATHER HAVE A LONG NECK LIKE THAT OF ''I GO DIE'' AND BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS HE IS THAN HAVE A SHORT NECK AND BE BROKE, UNSUCCESSFUL AND NOT RECOGNIZED EVEN IN MY AREA.
@Bolded, Isn't that better that way. If God can't create you whole and perfect then he shouldn't have created you in the first place. Or did you asked to be born?
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Godson32(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now she will not accept pepsi offer,u people are bad.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Proudnigga:
and what have u achieved with ur beauty undecided

Chill, u na dude like me naw..... grin no suppose do this.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by SureDan(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo nah pepsi no be neck
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Lalaity: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
smileyeasy. She is beautiful to her MAKER.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lalaity:

smileyeasy. She is beautiful to her MAKER.

No lie
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by chygift(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naija and bad mouth. No mind them, tell them na them get the mouth.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by ellahzy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
wisenewgem:

come and collect it not cut it

I know what I meant!.. tanx tho
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by kolatcole: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerians hen

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
celine dion's neck is longer than hers nd dat makes her unique nd makes me to like her even more shes angelic im trying so hard to see d long neck dija has bt i cnt see any long neck.well if she really has long neck as pple said i dnt tink its a defect nd besides she didnt create herself.d funny tin is those pple bashing her arent perfect either.

3 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by ArchNerd(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chaii.. grin grin grin
Wicked souls!
Can't stop laughing!

Nigerians can make someone with Social Anxiety Disorder 'SAD' commit suicide in no time
They're just out there to pick your flaws! I think Nigerians should be in Guinness world record book for that! Best flaw picking people!!

Men! Most Nigerians are suffering from *Dysfunctional Mindset*

Nigerian Orientation Agency has a lot to do o!

*Most* Nigerians need a serious *Reorientation*

I even wonder why all the psychologists out there are busy lamenting that there's no Job!
Men you guys have a lot to do o!

#GodBlessNigeria.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by amedino(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
#Back2Back

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by BlackBaron: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerians are becoming the worst bunch of cyber bullies.

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by MNDY(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
My advice for Dija is that like M.I (short), IGoDie (same long neck) etc, Dija should start using her long neck for composition of lines and themes in her music either humourously or otherwise!
-
That way, she will tackle the bashing! Talking about what others would talk about you relieves you of the pain of such criticism from others!
-
To some people, the long neck is natural and not due to malnutrition whatsoever! Eat gallons of food, it would remain so!
-
But luckily for some boys who grow beards, they remedy it with a goatee! It blends with it perfectly and even brings out a gangster look!
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by TheAziz: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
chai, naija wicked

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by lekelistik: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Sodiumdawg: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Neck wey Agbani Darego find so tay she no dey chop again, God take am bless pessin una no come want make pessin live again!

We ti una want make de gal do gaan?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.