Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing (60621 Views)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Sodiumdawg: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Neck wey Agbani Darego find so tay she no dey chop again, God take am bless pessin una no come want make pessin live again!

Wetin una want make de gal do gaan?

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Hadassahisbae(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
u pple should leave my dija alone oo..
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by just2endowed: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
This girl is just disgustingly ugly.

She's not. She's beautiful
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by silibaba: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
embarassed
Kenshinmunac:
ARE YOU BLAMING HER CREATOR? angry
Kenshinmunac:
ARE YOU BLAMING HER CREATOR?

FOOL LIKE YOU. LIKE SAY YOU FINE REACH HER
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
silibaba:
embarassed
ARE YOU BLAMING HER CREATOR? angry
ARE YOU BLAMING HER CREATOR?

FOOL LIKE YOU. LIKE SAY YOU FINE REACH HER

grin pained Nigga. I fine pass her.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by seunoni34(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
You're just as disgusting as your comment. Like you can create a moving hand talk more of an human being.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Skmoda360(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalass:
waoh!
wow!! What? Are you part of the bashin' team?.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by arabianights: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
learn to see d gud in others

Did i complain of her character or something............... i reffered to her act as an entertainer.Okay she has a great smile and shes yellow and pretty.is that good enough for you.? Senior Advocate of Entertainers
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
arabianights:

Did i complain of her character or something............... i reffered to her act as an entertainer.Okay she has a great smile and shes yellow and pretty.is that good enough for you.? Senior Advocate of Entertainers
arabianights:

thanks hun
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by franugo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
ellahzy:
anything u do, they must talkembarassed

if she dressed irresponsibly una go talk! if she cover up una go still talk na wetin sef

she didn't create her self..if u don't like her neck come and cut it. angry Rubbish!

CUT ITshocked u no sirius cheesy
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Donchyke007(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dija dont mind them joor. You ar a pretty lady. Your neck makes you even prettier...Our Nefetiti cool

1 Like

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by deloon(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
I pity you.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2016
She is beautifully and wonderfully made by God.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Derawiz(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
;DLet's go easy on Dija please.lols,just yesterday na im person bin dey tell me say Dija dey like plank wey dem dey use cross marvin gutter,say she be like prototype of plasma tv..Let's all take it easy abeg
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by AreaFada2: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Deejavuu:
Nigerians always like to over stretch things. It's getting stale and turning to cyber bully.

To even think there are ladies involved just makes it more annoying. Sighs*

Abi o.

I don't see what the fuss is about.

Those catwalk girls in Paris, NY, Milan & London shows usually have similar necks.
And they're seen as epitome of beauty.

Nigerians: Bashing their own since Palaeolithic age. grin

2 Likes

Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by nestaAK(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2016
This Just gives her more publicity

She's becoming even more popular by the second, smiling to the bank...

Continue bashing #Jobless
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Absurd!
She's beautiful, people need to mind their business.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by siju2015: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Just checked her pic na true. You people are bad anyway she got a very nice ostrich neck.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by arabianights: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
thanks hun

You even look like her sef tongue
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
arabianights:

You even look like her sef tongue
lol. She's my twin Sis.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by alabi484(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
u wey comment wetin e add for naija economy? Evrytime same comment mtcheeeew
bros camdan.... my point is, we hype things that are not worth it...
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by arixsto2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
HrtBrkSteve:
Naija and bad mouth. The most epic comment was, 'how was ur nite...as long as Di'ja neck' kilode!
steve na u wicked pass.
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by IceDude(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

But she no help u.
Her melodious voice help me.....U guyz should leave this girl alone jor! If na ur sister u go criticize her like this?
Re: #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
IceDude:
Her melodious voice help me.....U guyz should leave this girl alone jor! If na ur sister u go criticize her like this?

Lol na true sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.