Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 (5448 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
osenbarak:

Software problem? The lollipop is on the camon can not run better than it presently does. It was perfectly developed.
Don't mind those people criticizing, they're just hating
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
naxyrick:
wetin b note2 camera , to be compared C8 ,,dey are counting fish and u are counting crayfish lol

It's just funny. And pointless. Really.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
daphid25:

Don't mind those people criticizing, they're just hating

Obviously. And I'm sure they haven't used the device to have their own personal experience
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
daphid25:

Never seen someone complain about c8 having software issue
Say smth else

Software? I have never even really seen Tecno devices give software issues.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by IamKollinx(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
See, this two phones are the same.

Same con's - multitasking is zero percent, lubbish! undecided

Can't wait for M5-mini jare...

1 Like

Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
osenbarak:

Software? I have never even really seen Tecno devices give software issues.
Haters are just looking for one problem or the other
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
osenbarak:

Obviously. And I'm sure they haven't used the device to have their own personal experience
It baffles me when they criticize for no reason embarassed
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by parrotibaba(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
naxyrick:
wetin b note2 camera , to be compared C8 ,,dey are counting fish and u are counting crayfish lol
Go and check out the reviews and stop shilling, Tecno is not your God. No become zombie for folks who don't give two f'cks about you.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by naxyrick: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
Go and check out the reviews and stop shilling, Tecno is not your God. No become zombie for folks who don't give two f'cks about you.
OK sir
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by BustScam: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
IamKollinx:
See, this two phones are the same.

Same con's - multitasking is zero percent, lubbish! undecided

Can't wait for M5-mini jare...

Thanks for your input but we have not even mentioned the M5!

I'm assuming you're paid to reply to threads undecided
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by IamKollinx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
BustScam:

Thanks for your input but we have not even mentioned the M5!

I'm assuming you're paid to reply to threads undecided

Didn't u know?

Replying to threads is my job, and I'm been paid for that. atleast I have a job.
Why don't you go get a job urself rather than spying on me undecided

#Jobless!!!
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2016
daphid25:

Haters are just looking for one problem or the other

Of course, the best is always hated. Because Tecno is coming out tops in the nigerian market doesn't mean they wouldn't have haters
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2016
daphid25:

It baffles me when they criticize for no reason embarassed

Just take your mind off their wahala jare. Haters would always be haters.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
osenbarak:

Of course, the best is always hated. Because Tecno is coming out tops in the nigerian market doesn't mean they wouldn't have haters
An easy life is a fraudulent life, haters will hate angry
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by BustScam: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=IamKollinx post=42137360]

Didn't u know?

Replying to threads is my job, and I'm been paid for that. atleast I have a job.

#Jobless!!![/quote

Okay, Thank you!
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
daphid25:

An easy life is a fraudulent life, haters will hate angry
Relative truth. An easy life is a fraudulent life. Tecno is growing the hard way. Absolute truth.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamKollinx:

Didn't u know?

#Jobless!!!
HAHA! People are vexing o
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by Ana5000(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice specs

BustScam:
Tecno Camon C8 and Infinix Hot 2 was launched in Nigeria last year. If you see the two phones you wouldn't know which one to buy because of the specs, design etc.

Here I am going to share my own view and the differences between both of them:

1. DISPLAY AND DESIGN

Infinix Hot 2 comes with 5.0 HD and a cool, trendy design (you can mistake that phone for Infinix Zero) while Tecno Camon C8 comes with a display screen of 5.5 HD screen and smooth color, with a nice cool design.

2. CAMERA

Infinix Hot 2 comes with 8.0 MP rear camera (at the back of the phone) and 2.0 MP front camera while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 13.0 MP autofocus rear camera and 5 MP front camera, with a camera shooter button by the side of the phone.

3. MEMORY CAPACITY

Infinix hot 2 comes with 1/2GB RAM + 16GB internal memory while Tecno Camon C8 come with 1GB RAM + 16GB internal memory.

4. SIM SLOT
Infinix Hot 2 support both dual micro Sim while Tecno Camon C8 support dual Sim (micro Sim and mini Sim)

5. LATEST ANDROID OS

Infinix Hot 2 comes with a first of its kind Android one(5.1 Lollipop) and which is going to receive a OTA update for Android OS whenever there is a new development while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 5.0 Lollipop.

6. BATTERY CAPACITY

Infinix Hot 2 battery capacity is 2,200 mAh while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 3,000 mAh (non-removable battery)

7. PRICE

Infinix Hot 2 1GB RAM + 16GB is #17,500 and 2GB RAM + 16GB is #19,500 while Tecno Camon C8 price is between #20,000 - #25,000 (depends on the location you buy it).

Now, decide for yourself based on these seven comparisons that are well useful for the common man which is better amongst these phones?

I wait to answer all your questions...
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by yinka360nl1: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
C8 based on camera..
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by omoalajah(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Speed, Camera and Battery.. Any phone with that rocks well for me. So C8 all the way
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by 360koncepts: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Large screen does it for me.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by gingerman876: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
I like big sized phones with good camera.
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by osenbarak: 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
daphid25:
TBH, camon c8 is better
that's the truth even the specs speaks for itself
Re: The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 by teelaweee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
BustScam:
Tecno Camon C8 and Infinix Hot 2 was launched in Nigeria last year. If you see the two phones you wouldn't know which one to buy because of the specs, design etc.

Here I am going to share my own view and the differences between both of them:

1. DISPLAY AND DESIGN

Infinix Hot 2 comes with 5.0 HD and a cool, trendy design (you can mistake that phone for Infinix Zero) while Tecno Camon C8 comes with a display screen of 5.5 HD screen and smooth color, with a nice cool design.

2. CAMERA

Infinix Hot 2 comes with 8.0 MP rear camera (at the back of the phone) and 2.0 MP front camera while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 13.0 MP autofocus rear camera and 5 MP front camera, with a camera shooter button by the side of the phone.

3. MEMORY CAPACITY

Infinix hot 2 comes with 1/2GB RAM + 16GB internal memory while Tecno Camon C8 come with 1GB RAM + 16GB internal memory.

4. SIM SLOT
Infinix Hot 2 support both dual micro Sim while Tecno Camon C8 support dual Sim (micro Sim and mini Sim)

5. LATEST ANDROID OS

Infinix Hot 2 comes with a first of its kind Android one(5.1 Lollipop) and which is going to receive a OTA update for Android OS whenever there is a new development while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 5.0 Lollipop.

6. BATTERY CAPACITY

Infinix Hot 2 battery capacity is 2,200 mAh while Tecno Camon C8 comes with 3,000 mAh (non-removable battery)

7. PRICE

Infinix Hot 2 1GB RAM + 16GB is #17,500 and 2GB RAM + 16GB is #19,500 while Tecno Camon C8 price is between #20,000 - #25,000 (depends on the location you buy it).

Now, decide for yourself based on these seven comparisons that are well useful for the common man which is better amongst these phones?

I wait to answer all your questions...
camon C8 to the win

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Pouvoir 3 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. / Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.