Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Millionaire's Daughter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Millionaire's Daughter! (642 Views)

I Became A Millionaire By Chance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / The Millionaire's Daughter (3) - The Chosen One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire's Daughter! by Psaduwa007: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
I turned the paper to the sports section and was reading a story about the Super Eagles when my four year old daughter, Cyndy entered the room. She had just woken up from a nap and her eyes looked swollen with sleep.
"Daddy, I'm hungry! I want some food," she demanded, tugging impatiently at my hand. I glanced in the direction of her mother who was still chatting animatedly with Tracie.
"Sweetheart, why don't you meet Mummy? I'm sure she will prepare something nice for you to eat," I told her, caressing her plump cheeks fondly.
She skipped towards her mother and I returned to my paper in peace.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Go and meet Cook!" I heard my wife telling Cyndy in a sharp tone.
"But Mummy, she's not at home! And I'm hungry!" And she began to cry. Being Sunday, it was the Cook's day off. Usually one of the two maids we had did the cooking during the Cook's days off.
But both were not around as well.

So, why can't Mira, the Madam of the house do the cooking you might wonder. Truth is, she can't cook. That might seem strange to some people, that a grown woman, an African woman for that matter with a family can't cook but it's the truth. In our society, girls are trained from an early age to be able to cook and take care of their families when they grow up and marry. But that did not happen in my wife's case for a reason I will explain to you, dear reader later.

As I could not bear to see my daughter cry, I had to prepare lunch that day. After feeding her, I also made some food for Mira and her friend.

"This is nice," Tracie stated as she ate the rice with stew and vegetables I had prepared. Turning to me, she added:
"You must be an exception, Tunji. Most men I know can't cook. My Dad does not even know where the kitchen in his own house is located! You seem to have so many talents. I envy you, Mira. You don't know how lucky you are to have a man like him."

Continues on ... http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2016/01/the-millionaires-daughter-1.html

Names have been changed to protect the identity of the narrator and other individuals in the story.

You can also follow us on Facebook

Remember to leave a comment - Or Send comments/suggestions to 08054701481 (SMS only)
psaduwa@yahoo.com or psaduwa007@gmail.com

Re: The Millionaire's Daughter! by Carowline(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: The Millionaire's Daughter! by tpia2012: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
dont see millionaire anywhere in the write up.

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women Who Cheat More In A Relationship / Weddings Forum / US Based Nigerian Angry With Begi Begi Nigerians At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.