Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae (1613 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda / Lesson(s) From Falae's Kidnap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by byteHead(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Social Democratic Party denounce Olu Falae as officials claim he did not 'deliver ‪#‎DasukiGate‬ N100M to party for supporting Goodluck Jonathan
Dan Nwanyanwu of Labour Party and Rashidi Ladoja of Accord Party are alleged to have also received N100M respectively.
Senior Official of SDP, who was also the National Publicity Secretary Abdul Isia claimed Olu Falae only announced a donation of N5Million from an undisclosed PDP Chieftain. Isia stated that Fale's admission of a receiving N100M from PDP came as a 'rude shock'

https://mobile.facebook.com/kay.ogun.5/posts/774339202700274?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F1EaUbSQuzE&_rdr
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where are those attacking Buhari?

May God punish all those in support of corruption in Nigeria!

The people have suffered too much.

6 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by grafikii: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
So that old man pocket 95 million naira. Stealing old fool.
This a lesson to the youths of today especially those yinka odumakin and femi fani kayode tried to incite into violence during falae kidnap saga

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Elslim: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
See Elder Thief.. May Good Punish all dis Old people

They will never find peace in dis life and d hereafter...

Elder my foot.

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by ckmayoca: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
We want him in agodi prison ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Clemzzz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm...
Now I'm seeing more reasons why some old fools in the so-called 'Afenifere' wanted to kill themselves supporting Jonathan before the presidential election last year...fooools!

5 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Ghost01(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha... So Falae is one of the goats that ate our yam. What's it with these politicians and thiefery? Okurounmu is next! That one too looks like a goat.

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by dahaz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Probably some members of his party got a tip off that he was given 100m that is why they orchestrated his kidnap to get there own share.

4 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
So Falae received #100million from the loot and only announced #5million? This shows that he was a conspirator to the fraud. He has a case to answer before the judge.

Meanwhile, SDP should return the N5million to the government.

3 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by modath(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy ... Hope Baba will not develop stroke!!

Cc iyaiode , omenka , NgeneUkwenu , musKeeto , seunmsg , Tonyebarcanista , abduljabbar4 , thevoice , passingshot ..

Mynd44 , lalasticlala , our grandpa ate yam & only declared peels only.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Psalm18: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why am I not surprised.

So called elder statemen are just plain disgraceful.

I don't even remember SDP as a party adopting Jonathan.
Also why will you get money to endorse a candidate and then blame those who collect rice and salt to vote a candidate.
Olu falae has been one of the most wealthiest individual in govt, does he need 100 million to tell him how to vote.

I'm sure those in the lower echelon of the party were not aware of this money.

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by modath(f): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
grafikii:
So that old man pocket 95 million naira. Stealing old fool.
This a lesson to the youths of today especially those yinka odumakin and femi fani kayode tried to incite into violence during falae kidnap saga

Yinka Odumakin too ate yam nah!!

Next season of the series go reach hin own part..

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by aieromon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
The big goat ate the better part of the yam and gave the peelings to the small goats.

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by OlujobaSamuel: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
agbaya onijekuje. No wonder dem dey demand for transformation, none of them don see that kind amount before, so they just want the transforming to continue, I can't wait till their mansions transform to prison, agbada to numbered uniform, private phone to public phone booths, having prison tour like they tour the globe.
They have iPad they know not how to operate when we have IDP crying for Sanitary Pad.
Politically Displaced Persons (PDP)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by seunmsg(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
That one eyed old man is a rogue. I lost my respect for him even before this current revelation. Any political leader or elder that supported Jonathan during the last election is an enemy of the country.

EFCC should make sure they recover every kobo of the N100million from him. He should also be prosecuted and jailed. We should make a good example out of him to other greedy and unpatriotic elders. What example is he laying down for young and upcoming leaders? And to even think he was always attacking Tinubu for corruption. Very shameless old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Eshinwaju: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is why I love awon omooluabis so much...always standing for justice no matter whose ox is gored... angry...just look at the posters above who are mainly Yorubas but are coming down hard on their own...if it were the Igbos mentioned now...you will have been hearing cries of victimisation...etc... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

Cc iyaiode , omenka , NgeneUkwenu , musKeeto , seunmsg , Tonyebarcanista , abduljabbar4 , thevoice , passingshot ..

He can't die at this time. There is no way he can die. The N95million must be returned FIRST. Then we will check whether there are other undisclosed money. He will only be allowed to suffer stroke and die(if he so wish) after we are done with that,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by omenka(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

Cc iyai*ode , ome*nka , Ngen*eUkwenu , musKe*eto , seunms*g , Tonye*barcanista , a*bduljabbar4 , thev*oice , pas*singshot ..

@ Bold: Exactly the fear I expressed in the other thread earlier in the day.

I somehow have a soft spot for the man given his political exploits especially in '99 when he gave PDP a run for their money, specifically during the presidential debate.

Anenih has gone under the blades, I don't see what could stop the ol man Falae from doing an encore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by yemmynoni: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bad sharp Guy, see as you don disgrace your family
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by omenka(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:
This is why I love awon omooluabis so much...always standing for justice no matter whose ox is gored... angry...just look at the posters above who are mainly Yorubas but are coming down hard on their own...if it were the Igbos mentioned now...you will have been hearing cries of victimisation...etc... cheesy
Much as I don't want this thread to be transformed into another tribal slugfest, I'd admit what you wrote is the gospel truth!!

I could remember during Obj's days the Yoruba's constituted his greatest opposition! That is an index worthy of note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by phemmie06(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pa Falae you're on your own. SDP don abandoned you. Maybe baba no share am well
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now we know what gej meant when he said he would fight corruption with technology

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by duwdu: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
byteHead:
Social Democratic Party denounce Olu Falae as officials claim he did not 'deliver ‪#‎DasukiGate‬ N100M to party for supporting Goodluck Jonathan
Dan Nwanyanwu of Labour Party and Rashidi Ladoja of Accord Party are alleged to have also received N100M respectively.
Senior Official of SDP, who was also the National Publicity Secretary Abdul Isia claimed Olu Falae only announced a donation of N5Million from an undisclosed PDP Chieftain. Isia stated that Fale's admission of a receiving N100M from PDP came as a 'rude shock'

https://mobile.facebook.com/kay.ogun.5/posts/774339202700274?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F1EaUbSQuzE&_rdr

See real gbege...

Olu Falae may end up having to give up his pension, sell all his possessions - including his so called farm, and all his trucks, to be able to fork out that N100 Million blood money he took; either by crook or hook.

The man never previously came across such an amount of money before for sure, having previously been a civil servant during the time mindless looting of our patrimony was yet to be the order of the day, so there's no way he could have been able to save this N100 million he has admitted he got.

More so now that his so called SDP has essentially confirmed the money was paid into Olu Falae's private account somewhere.

Thanking you, Karma, for catching this old man who was trying to take down with him a whole race!

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by duwdu: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Now we know what gej meant when he said he would fight corruption with technology

Hahaha! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by arresa: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
lmao @ elder Ole Barawo..

The crooked man skimmed off the top.... That's real gansta.. grin grin
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by neolboy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
With the way this dasukigate is going they will soon accuse my dead father. its getting bored
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by theV0ice: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

I'm just seeing this mention sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry.....nothing go do papa
Re: SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

My guys offline developed madness laughing over this issue.

Imagine our grandpa chopping yam all by himself.
You know SDP also has Osoba and we were thinking Osoba will be named until we heard that grandpa ate the yam alone at the farm and brought the head to his friends.

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Referendum: EU High Representative Replies Biafra / Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East / Lagos High Court Faults Coroner On TB Joshua Building Collapse Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.