Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

to hell with u reading it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / to hell with u reading it (2290 Views)

To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / To Hell With All African Sisters. All Of Them / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deleted
Re: to hell with u reading it by mployer(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
You should be worried bro.....

With this your English, you won't pass JAMB sad

2 Likes

Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are just 18. What do you know about love?
Re: to hell with u reading it by obiorathesubtle: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided smh.. All this indomie children. C'mon gan read for waec or Jamb.. You're here falling in love
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided smh.. All this indomie children. C'mon gan read for waec or Jamb.. You're here falling in love
Obiora!!!

he's 18!! he's an ADULT!!!!!angry

And 18yr olds shouldn't be writing JAMB Or WAEC...grin

1 Like

Re: to hell with u reading it by fulfillbill(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
We love you very much too buh wetin you wan carry big pass ur mind...go date ur junior. Ever heard of the saying ' great things start small'?
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
mployer:

my english did what?
Re: to hell with u reading it by TrapLORD(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Face ur forking studies boy and stop being a goddam pusssy. angry
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
mployer:

I second dis motion
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
i finished sec skul when i was 15 going to 16
Re: to hell with u reading it by MrCork: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilzcee:
Am currently single and searching, there is this girl i found, i love her, i have told her my mind, buh she said No, she was the one that told my friend that she is available for me, i wasted time cux i was afraid she might reject me, i finally did, she told me that she was dating, i realised that she has the mentality that am rich so she ask for money which i don't have, because i can't spend on a girl that is yet to be my boo, am 18yrs and she is 20, buh if u see me, u say, am older than her, she knows that she is older than me, buh am tall while she is average, buh i still don't understand, why she is saying No to me, we were friends and we are still friends buh i love her, am an introverts, i don't like going close to her, i don't also like someone coming close to me, i love having time for myself, my brother is her best friend, my brother knows her secret more than me, buh my brother is seriously engaged with another girl, i told her on wednesday lemme take her out buh she said No, will i eat her?

..u found a girl on nairaland n u in love?....bro u ain't even sure if u in love wita man..you homebase people MENNN!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
cry cry cry cry all dis feelings dat catch ur heart like a crying fish ko da o
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

..u found a girl on nairaland n u in love?....bro u ain't even sure if u in love wita man..you homebase people MENNN!! (No ofeense) undecided
not nairaland real life
Re: to hell with u reading it by obiorathesubtle: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Obiora!!!

he's 18!! he's an ADULT!!!!!angry

And 18yr olds shouldn't be writing JAMB Or WAEC...grin
18? Adult!

Tufiakwa! *spits on ground* aruuuu! The gods forbid!

Chai! This country has spoiled.. At 18, we were in standard 6 with other of our age mates.. Before we entered school, our finger had to reach our ear on the other side of our head.. But today, even the child that hasn't left his mother's _nipples can go to school and come out as a graduate even while he's still sucking on his mother's breasts.. Chai!
Re: to hell with u reading it by MrCork: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilzcee:
not nairaland real life

...argh..ok... so u in love wita girl who dosent no u exist. ...well bro..my advise...walkup to her face..look into her beautiful eyes n say * I love u*.... truss me..it works!! wink
Re: to hell with u reading it by nerdfrost(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
My friend goan read ur english textbook! Ure looking for love undecided mumu OP.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: to hell with u reading it by kingstylo01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
when the op is teaching English in a primary school grin

Re: to hell with u reading it by obiorathesubtle: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilzcee:
i finished sec skul when i was 15 going to 16
shocked cheesoskliyss! Is your father aware of this?!
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

...argh..ok... so u in love wita girl who dosent no u exist. ...well bro..my advise...walkup to her face..look into her beautiful eyes n say * I love u*.... truss me..it works!! wink
u are very senseless, is either u are silly or u are losing it, why can't u read the thread very well
Re: to hell with u reading it by kingstylo01(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
.op
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
18? Adult!

Chai! This country has spoiled.. At 18, we were in standard 6 with other of our age mates.. Before we entered school, our finger had to reach our ear on the other side of our head.. But today, even the child that hasn't left his mother's _nipples can go to school and come out as a graduate even while he's still sucking on his mother's breasts.. Chai!

LoLgrin

Ugh...sometimes, I wanna kill You.
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
My friend goan read ur english textbook! Ure looking for love undecided mumu OP.

And the Frost descended on them grin
tell me where my english is bad
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pipu calling him a kid i thnk they are jst been hypocritical, many of them startd datn 4rm 14yrs or thereabt yet attackn dis guy. But guy been single is nt a crime nd dis ur grammar: when last did u attend a class?

1 Like

Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
18? Adult!

No wonder u d like dis, anytime i see ur SOME of ur comments, i wonder if u..... I reserve my comments.
Re: to hell with u reading it by 2dice(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
See all disss old men and women
Most of Dem do disvirgin before Dem reach 15years
#Smh
Re: to hell with u reading it by obiorathesubtle: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
No wonder u d like dis, anytime i see ur SOME of ur comments, i wonder if u..... I reserve my comments.
complete am bros.. I no go send juju to you from my village.. cheesy
Re: to hell with u reading it by obiorathesubtle: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

Ugh...sometimes, I wanna kill You.
grin grin grin grin
Re: to hell with u reading it by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilzcee:
u are very senseless, is either u are silly or u are losing it, why can't u read the thread very well

^^first u say u in nairaland to find love...next u said u said u loookin for real life nairaland woman...then u say u love a female u never met(read to last post)......bro Carrrryon like this & I will remain single for 10year!! (No ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Spend d money meant 4 jamb on her biko, dats love sweetie grin
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Spend d money meant 4 jamb on her biko, dats love sweetie grin
hehehe you eh
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^first u say u in nairaland to find love...next u said u said u loookin for real life nairaland woman...then u say u love a female u never met(read to last post)......bro Carrrryon like this & I will remain single for 10year!! (No ofeense) undecided
kkkkkkkk
Re: to hell with u reading it by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
complete am bros.. I no go send juju to you from my village.. cheesy
Nooo... I d fear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / Study Shows Sexual Fetishes Can Be Learned 'like Languages' / Chika Ike Looks Romantic In New Photo>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.