Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant (38530 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello beloved!

Do you know that:

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 in people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.

Guess what?

Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year.

The smallest are the deadliest.

Small 'sins', hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life.

Avoid excuses for not praying and studying the Word of God but allotting few moments of your day to your creator for your spiritual Development.

Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission.

White lies, gossiping, small lies which committed frequently are more deadly.

Mind those little compromises that you do daily.
They are the ones that will bring your downfall.

Successful people have two things on their lips,
"Smile and silence".

Smile can solve problems, while
Silence can avoid problems.

Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar.

Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter.

If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator.

Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim.

Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Remember Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Be wise this year and be smart.
GOD BLESS THE WRITER!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by kudos4u(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Any man wey marry you na LAWMA bcus you be trash grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by godwin120alex: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
May God bless ur marriage. You are blessed.Hates go and die. So many Nigerians with their holy holy forming but are devils.Hipocrites everywhere in NG

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by ikukuhero: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
I pity this lady. She is doomed to age and die alone. This is the curse of those who feel to pretty or sexy to settle for anybody. "Man of dreams" my foot. There is no man anywhere so stop deceiving yourself cossy. You reduced yourself to public ridicule so u cant be taken serious by any sane man

No to pretty girls: Get off your high horse and settle down while you still young. That ugly man u rejected in your youth, you will end up begging him when u are wrinkled!

Why? Why?? Why Why being so negative? Are you God? Do you have the blueprint of anyone's life? 'High horse' you said? Think deeper. Anyway, Cossy and all those due and willing to be married will get married this year to the spouse of their dreams. Amen. @allthingsgood, change your attitude for the better. It's 2016!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by pretydiva(f): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

And if she does?

May you not give birth to a boy in jesus name AMen!!!
same 2 u
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by MRBrownJ: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
utenwuson:
title of d movie pls! title of her songs! modelling as in showcasing her bwuest

come on bro, she is famously known as an actress (lol), especially after that famous scene where all her nipples where out and/or when she was fukced by a dog .... here enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWlwHdwiVg
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by allthingsgood: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
ikukuhero:

Why? Why?? Why Why being so negative? Are you God? Do you have the blueprint of anyone's life? 'High horse' you said? Think deeper. Anyway, Cossy and all those due and willing to be married will get married this year to the spouse of their dreams. Amen. @allthingsgood, change your attitude for the better. It's 2016!

Be quiet there! Noisemaking attention seeker. You want to form what u are not. Mtschew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by sextutor(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is interesting..... At least free bobby preview from her will reduce.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by GodpunishBuhari: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
pretydiva:
same 2 u

Nonsense you wish anoda 1 bad but want good..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by vindisick: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Nonsense you wish anoda 1 bad but want good..
don't mind pretydiva, she's an idiot
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by GodpunishBuhari: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
vindisick:
don't mind pretydiva, she's an idiot

Thought as much
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by bayinq25(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
sugarbelly:
Busty diva, Cossy Orjiakor, in a chat with Saturday Beats has confirmed that she is truly going to tie the knot this year with her sweetheart. She added that her decision to get married this year as announced on her social media page is not because she is pregnant.

Even though she was thoroughly probed to reveal who the lucky man is, the singer refused to divulge any information about her man. She said that anyone who is eager to know who the man is should wait till her wedding day.

She said, “I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.

“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.”

The busty lady said that she doubts if her style would change after she gets married because her man loves her the way she is.

“I don’t know if my style would change but the person I am with likes me the way I am. He is not complaining. I am not going to divulge much information about my man till the D-day but he is not in the Nigerian entertainment industry,” she said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/im-getting-married-to-my-dream-man-cossy-orjiakor/

Cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove
Happy married life in advance.Many Nigerian girls would do the same crazy things you do for the right body and price.They want to choose their hubbies from 10 boyfriends,yet they say they're not olosho,they won't give you their body if you don't give them the money you promised them....how many girls can announce this online...abegi cossy enjoy yourself,many girls ain't betteroff

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by McSquishi(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's with the comments that say "oh, of course he's Western/White. Nigerian men would never blah blah"? Why lie to yourselves? I haven't even been on this forum long and yet I know that this Nigerian pride you speak of that all Nigerian men possess is an illusion.

A lot of you guys would settle for less than what you perceive this woman to be. You continuously covet fair skin & non-Black women but are jealous that this particular Nigerian woman didn't choose one of her own. That I think is your true issue. You're Jelly. lol

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by hotdi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Man in trouble. One maga don pay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Femston: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omo see GOBE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Happy for her!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by oluwasegun007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
wu b d unfortunate fellow......

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by acooriz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Aunty tie the knot faster please! I have known you since the days of Apple juice. I am tired of seeing those saggy boobs without its nipples.
dey ain't saggy... Google it and confirm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by tiswell(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
but come to think to think of it ,all these women showing themselves may not be so bad compared to some holy wenches we think are decent but they are worse than prost!tutes.
Your post already portrayed you as a wench...refrain from calling your fellow ladies wenches,you are not better of.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by mzchirious(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
utenwuson:
what does this woman do for a living? As in. why is she celebrated? all I ever heard is she always wt her bombs like buest every where she goes like mtn
she is a landlady
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by vivavik(f): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
but come to think to think of it ,all these women showing themselves may not be so bad compared to some holy wenches we think are decent but they are worse than prost!tutes.
the only sensible post here. I chose not to judge them, she might be bter than others...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by dododawa1: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2016
one of igbo /ibo pride
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Surfboy: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Cossy orjiakor boobs collage at http:///zvuczz6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.