Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. (6459 Views)

Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use / MTN Just Gave Me N5000 Airtime / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by Mcbussy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
honsule:

Don't rush to start calling Airtel Names. The #5,000 you will get it after 24hours. Not immediately. I re-registered my airtel sims 2 days ago and i was given #5,000 after 24hrs and it's Airtel to Airtel calls : validity period 3 days.

So, come back here tomorrow and Apologize for jumping into hasty conclusion. After 24hrs dial *223# and tell me what u see under Bonus Airtel calls

Keep your fingers crossed. And chill out ok cool cool cool

#5000 for airtel to airtel, for just 3 days and u are happy?

Hmmm...dis is a case of "beggar has no choice" grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by DKOKO3(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
adelaface:
I've been using my registered Airtel sim for about two years without any issue. I got a message from Airtel notifying me to re-register and win #5,000 Airtime. Spent money on T-Fare o plus the crowd in their Shoprite office was too much and I had to stand for over an hour.
Finally got it registered only for them to send me #100 pere. Why the lie now?

Hey guys, probably I wasn't patient enough or the complaints found its way to the right quarters, Airtel finally fulfils her promise. #5,000 worth of airtime just got in.

I work for Airtel and I can categorically tell you that the 5,000 Airtime will be given to you if you truly get a message to update your registration.

The 100 bonus is for the KYC registration. That beside the 5,000 naira promised.

Our agent at Shoprite (Ikeja) are not more than 3 because the mall can't accomodate more than that. You can as well come to Ogba office if the crowd is massive in Shoprite or Oba Akran.

Thanks for choosing Airtel.
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by Davidovinci(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
adelaface:
I've been using my registered Airtel sim for about two years without any issue. I got a message from Airtel notifying me to re-register and win #5,000 Airtime. Spent money on T-Fare o plus the crowd in their Shoprite office was too much and I had to stand for over an hour.
Finally got it registered only for them to send me #100 pere. Why the lie now?

Hey guys, probably I wasn't patient enough or the complaints found its way to the right quarters, Airtel finally fulfils her promise. #5,000 worth of airtime just got in.
Oya tender your apology letter to airtel- for defamation..#EventhoIt'sStillaUselessNetwork cool
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by adelaface(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
DKOKO3:

I work for Airtel and I can categorically tell you that the 5,000 Airtime will be given to you if you truly get a message to update your registration.

The 100 bonus is for the KYC registration. That beside the 5,000 naira promised.

Our agent at Shoprite (Ikeja) are not more than 3 because the mall can't accomodate more than that. You can as well come to Ogba office if the crowd is massive in Shoprite or Oba Akran.

Thanks for choosing Airtel.

You're right. I wasn't patient enough.
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Omo 5k valid for only 3 days? undecided
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by AIS1: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2016
End time biggest liars
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by opribo(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Yes they are the biggest liar and I have stopped using their useless network since 2012
Ever since then I have had peace of mind with my Glo line, once I get all my contacts to get familiar with my Glo I will also flush away my mtn line

Incompetent foreign networks in Nigeria raping our economy dry.
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by nenergy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
5k to only airtel numbers...3 days. How many airtel friends do i have? can't even subscribe with it sad
Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by Abudu2000(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
thank god they proved you wrong op,coz u saw ur previous trend.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by tk4rd: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
adelaface:

As in, Airtel is just a scam. My 5k got in at last.
5k for just 3 days.??
TRASH.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Kept their N5000 Promise.. See Pix. by bluefilm: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Airtel bad o!

I did the KYC and they gave me the 5000 bonus.

But... e be like say na only Airtel pesin fit use am call.

Why? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM / Infinix Zero Launched At 20,900!!!!!!!!!! / How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.