Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend (851 Views)

50 Really Sweet Words To Say To Your Girlfriend / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by falcon70: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Top 50 Really Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend>>>http://worldnewvibe.com/top-50-really-cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend/

Re: Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2016
cry cry cry cry

Heaven shine d light on me

Make me self meet person wey go treat me sweet grin

Not d one dat his frnds can now call me names nd make me feel worthless

I will wait on u lord

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Stycon(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Would be great if you let folks have it here, than taking bus to another land where naira dnt exit just because they wanna find cute things to say to that chosen damsel cool
Re: Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Stycon(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2016
#36 Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way you are.
Re: Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2016
u better post it here or forgerrit
Re: Top 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Awww...
Girls have too much wahala sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall / I Need To Subscribe / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Bare Arse In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.