Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore (3195 Views)

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore - Etcetera / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by manutdadex(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
I felt totally embarrassed watching the disgrace called presidential media chat. It is totally shameful that we are still staging this kind of farce as presidential media chat in Nigeria. The organizers of these so called presidential media chats should note that it is nobody’s fault that the president cannot adequately express himself and defend his own policies. The president should have known what he was getting himself into when he decided to contest for election.

Patronizing the president with nursery school questions won’t do him and the nation any good. Where did they find those so-called journalists who couldn’t ask critical questions and make the president sweat for Christ sake? Make him openly defend all the crazy policies of his that are already causing unnecessary hardship for everyone in the country.

Till date nobody has a clue of how the president intend solving the epileptic power situation in the country and he hasn’t uttered a word on how he will revive the economy. We don’t even know if he has a plan for anything. For God’s sake, why didn’t they ask him about the two cars giving to him by the office of the NSA? How come he didn’t declare them among his assets? If the presidency can’t organize a simple thing as a media chat, how can they govern the country properly? Nawa oooo!!!

They should have asked the president what type of government he operates. This surely is not democracy. He has to define this new system of government he has introduced, because his total disregard for court orders is what I was taught in school as dictatorship. Hearing him defend the disregard for the rule of law in the cases of Sambo Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu and Patrick Akpobolokemi in his media chat was very disturbing.

The president is obviously not living by his oat to protect the constitution. Where are all the pro-democracy activists that fought the government of Sanni Abacha to a halt? It is time to rise up and challenge president Buhari before things get out of hand. We must not sit back and allow this brand new dictatorship to mature and throw us in the same path with Zimbabwe. Orders from the courts must be obeyed by everyone including the president. Whether Dasuki or Nnamdi Kanu are guilty or not is secondary. The rule of law and the constitution is paramount. That the State Security Service and DSS operatives refused to allow Dasuki go home on bail, even after the court granted him bail is totally undemocratic and cast a shadow on this regime. Nigerians must stand firm against this impunity now before it destroys the judicial system and throw the entire nation into a state of anarchy and lawlessness.

THE PROPOSED 2016 BUDGET IS THE MOST CORRUPT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

1. N3.7 billion for the purchase of unspecified number of BMW salon cars for the Presidency’s principal officers: Every year we keep buying new cars for these government officials. What happened to the cars purchased for the officials of Jonathan’s government a couple of weeks back? Did they take them home? I thought with president Buhari’s change mantra the era of reckless spending and frivolities are over? But a whooping N3.7 billion on cars is the worse I have heard so far.

2. N189 million to buy tyres for various vehicles being used in the Presidency: So after they have spent N3.7 billion buying the cars, another N189 million will be spent on buying tyres for the cars? The cars wey dem wan buy no go come with tyres? Abi na tokumbo cars dem wan buy with N3.7 billion, wey dem wan change the tyres? Even if dem wan change tyres sef, how much be tyres for market? Naija I hail oooo!!!

3. N1.415 billion for local and international travels, 46.7 per cent more than what Jonathan was allocated for the same item in 2015: Oga president, where you dey travel to wey you wan spend N1.415 billion? Even if you wan go clubbing for moon every weekend, oga dat money too much. Ahan make una softly softly dey wack dis our money naa!

4. N326 million allocated for Aso Rock Wildlife Conservation, including the purchase of exotic animals as against the N24. 6 million budgeted last year by Jonathan: These guys must be kidding me. Exotic animals? What kind of exotic animals? Are they purchasing whales and Anacondas for the president as pets? I have been to the presidency and all I saw were dogs. And Jonathan spent N24.6 million. Now Buhari is planning on spending N326 million. Even Mobutu Seseseko wey get crocodiles no spend reach dis amount of money.

5. N89 million for acquisition of presidential canteen materials and kitchen equipment for the Presidency: What kind of kitchen equipments are they talking of here? Except they are telling us that in this canteen, you will be fed by robots. That all you have to do is open and close your mouth and swallow. Even at that, N89 million is damn too much. And what happened to the kitchen equipments used in Jonathan’s time? Abegiii, this is total madness.

6. N102.9 million foodstuff and catering material: Hahahaha, so catering materials are different from kitchen equipments? Mehn, I love naija. We have our own definition for everything. Whoever came up with this budget must be rewarded with the “Member-of-the-order-of-scammers” (MOS) award for his ingenuity.

7. N104.7 million on refreshments and meals for State House: Hmmmmm! No comment. Na only God know wetin dem dey chop for this state house. I sure say even Idi Amin Dada wey get human meat for him menu, no spend reach N104.7 million on meals. May God help us.

8. N16.6 million for supply of foodstuff and catering services for the Vice President’s office in 2016: Hmmmm!! So Osinbanjo too sef go chop N16.6 million from the budget? Haaa… I think say na only Buhari waka come ooo! This is definitely the government of the choppers, by the choppers and for the choppers.

9. N3.65 billion for the maintenance of the 10 aircraft in the Presidential fleet in 2016: 10 aircrafts? Shebi baba say him no need too many aircrafts? How come we still get 10 aircrafts for the presidency? And now dem wan spend N3.65 billion for maintenance? Well, Nigerians kukuma sabi pray. Oya make una begin pray make “change” remain for the money oo. Lol… Nigerians, una don see the “change” wey una vote for ooo!!

10. N764.67 million for construction and provision of recreational facilities in the Presidency: Abeg, who wan use this recreational facilities for the presidency? Na so dem tell us say president Yar’adua dey play squash for ten hours every day before him die. Maybe president Buhari wants to add six packs and biceps for the cameras. But, are there no recreational facilities at Aso rock before now? What are they planning on building this time? Another Old Trafford stadium?

11. N322.4 million for the linking of cable for the driver’s restroom at the State House: this is the most insulting and ridiculous of them all. These cables must be covered with diamonds. For a country languishing in abject poverty, I sincerely hope that the lawmakers would look into this wickedness called budget proposal and cut off the entire proposed frivolous expenditures of the presidency.===etcetera

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by onyowo(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2016
I just came to book space.....
Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Buhari is a big time thief that should be hanged by d scrotum , and to think dat his vice is a man of God.

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by manutdadex(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
Buhari is a big time thief that should be hanged by d scrotum , and to think dat his vice is a man of God.
nigerian youths worse and when u ask critical questions they call u a wailer, and they compare him with Gej, y una tink say people vote pmb?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:

Shameful. Very shameful. Is that how you interract with people outside?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op you are the ones that should stop decieving yourselves and stop thinking that your noise will change PMBs good intension for this country. PMB please even if my father is among the thieves of this nation arrest him asap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shameful. Very shameful. Is that how you interract with people outside?
By their names we shall know them

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by johnmartus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE ABSOLUTE NONSENSE CHILDREN OF HATE MISCHIEF.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by drss2(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC military govt trying to recoop their election debts through national budget. dis one na real one chance.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
By their names we shall know them

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Are you married?
" no. do u want to marry me?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
" no. do u want to marry me?
$im not surprised! If you dont change your ways u wont get a husband. This is all i have to say

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
$im not surprised! If you dont change your ways u wont get a husband. This is all i have to say
and who is looking for a husband? when i want one, i will surely get one.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
and who is looking for a husband? when i want one, i will surely get one.

Like opiaku, kodded, etc who are corruption advocates right? No responsible person will marry you if you continue like this. Im advising you as a fellow human being and not an APC or pdp supporter

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by highT: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
The illiterate Dull@rd again

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by vivalavida(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Like opiaku, kodded, etc who are corruption advocates right? No responsible person will marry you if you continue like this. Im advising you as a fellow human being and not an APC or pdp supporter

Oga,address the issues above and forget this marriage talk. You guys always find a way to change the topic of discourse when it does not favour you. Address the issues man and leave asadike alone.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
vivalavida:

Oga,address the issues above and forget this marriage talk. You guys always find a way to change the topic of discourse when it does not favour you. Address the issues man and leave asadike alone.
Thk u my brother. When real men like u are talking, d world have no option than to listen. God bless u.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by asadike(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

A real man just answered u. am tired of all these chewing gum boys of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by Megatone(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yam Eater.... pounded yam, fried yam, roasted yam, all na still yam.

D Issue we have in Nigeria are the youths. Dey are blinded by tribalism, short sighted and low IQ.

@ APCSUPPORTER words cant express how shallow minded u are.

If dem call u zombie u go start to dey vex mean while u exhibit traces of one.

In as much as i want dis government to succeed, its still all in our interest to criticize it if we feel its not moving in d right direction cus d bottom line is that it would still affect u and i at d end of the day.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:

Who are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
vivalavida:

I can see that you are also her type. Just imagine the kind of training your future children will get

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by Pidggin(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
manutdadex:
I felt totally embarrassed watching the disgrace called presidential media chat. It is totally shameful that we are still staging this kind of farce as presidential media chat in Nigeria. The organizers of these so called presidential media chats should note that it is nobody’s fault that the president cannot adequately express himself and defend his own policies. The president should have known what he was getting himself into when he decided to contest for election.

Patronizing the president with nursery school questions won’t do him and the nation any good. Where did they find those so-called journalists who couldn’t ask critical questions and make the president sweat for Christ sake? Make him openly defend all the crazy policies of his that are already causing unnecessary hardship for everyone in the country.

Till date nobody has a clue of how the president intend solving the epileptic power situation in the country and he hasn’t uttered a word on how he will revive the economy. We don’t even know if he has a plan for anything. For God’s sake, why didn’t they ask him about the two cars giving to him by the office of the NSA? How come he didn’t declare them among his assets? If the presidency can’t organize a simple thing as a media chat, how can they govern the country properly? Nawa oooo!!!

They should have asked the president what type of government he operates. This surely is not democracy. He has to define this new system of government he has introduced, because his total disregard for court orders is what I was taught in school as dictatorship. Hearing him defend the disregard for the rule of law in the cases of Sambo Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu and Patrick Akpobolokemi in his media chat was very disturbing.

The president is obviously not living by his oat to protect the constitution. Where are all the pro-democracy activists that fought the government of Sanni Abacha to a halt? It is time to rise up and challenge president Buhari before things get out of hand. We must not sit back and allow this brand new dictatorship to mature and throw us in the same path with Zimbabwe. Orders from the courts must be obeyed by everyone including the president. Whether Dasuki or Nnamdi Kanu are guilty or not is secondary. The rule of law and the constitution is paramount. That the State Security Service and DSS operatives refused to allow Dasuki go home on bail, even after the court granted him bail is totally undemocratic and cast a shadow on this regime. Nigerians must stand firm against this impunity now before it destroys the judicial system and throw the entire nation into a state of anarchy and lawlessness.

THE PROPOSED 2016 BUDGET IS THE MOST CORRUPT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

1. N3.7 billion for the purchase of unspecified number of BMW salon cars for the Presidency’s principal officers: Every year we keep buying new cars for these government officials. What happened to the cars purchased for the officials of Jonathan’s government a couple of weeks back? Did they take them home? I thought with president Buhari’s change mantra the era of reckless spending and frivolities are over? But a whooping N3.7 billion on cars is the worse I have heard so far.

2. N189 million to buy tyres for various vehicles being used in the Presidency: So after they have spent N3.7 billion buying the cars, another N189 million will be spent on buying tyres for the cars? The cars wey dem wan buy no go come with tyres? Abi na tokumbo cars dem wan buy with N3.7 billion, wey dem wan change the tyres? Even if dem wan change tyres sef, how much be tyres for market? Naija I hail oooo!!!

3. N1.415 billion for local and international travels, 46.7 per cent more than what Jonathan was allocated for the same item in 2015: Oga president, where you dey travel to wey you wan spend N1.415 billion? Even if you wan go clubbing for moon every weekend, oga dat money too much. Ahan make una softly softly dey wack dis our money naa!

4. N326 million allocated for Aso Rock Wildlife Conservation, including the purchase of exotic animals as against the N24. 6 million budgeted last year by Jonathan: These guys must be kidding me. Exotic animals? What kind of exotic animals? Are they purchasing whales and Anacondas for the president as pets? I have been to the presidency and all I saw were dogs. And Jonathan spent N24.6 million. Now Buhari is planning on spending N326 million. Even Mobutu Seseseko wey get crocodiles no spend reach dis amount of money.

5. N89 million for acquisition of presidential canteen materials and kitchen equipment for the Presidency: What kind of kitchen equipments are they talking of here? Except they are telling us that in this canteen, you will be fed by robots. That all you have to do is open and close your mouth and swallow. Even at that, N89 million is damn too much. And what happened to the kitchen equipments used in Jonathan’s time? Abegiii, this is total madness.

6. N102.9 million foodstuff and catering material: Hahahaha, so catering materials are different from kitchen equipments? Mehn, I love naija. We have our own definition for everything. Whoever came up with this budget must be rewarded with the “Member-of-the-order-of-scammers” (MOS) award for his ingenuity.

7. N104.7 million on refreshments and meals for State House: Hmmmmm! No comment. Na only God know wetin dem dey chop for this state house. I sure say even Idi Amin Dada wey get human meat for him menu, no spend reach N104.7 million on meals. May God help us.

8. N16.6 million for supply of foodstuff and catering services for the Vice President’s office in 2016: Hmmmm!! So Osinbanjo too sef go chop N16.6 million from the budget? Haaa… I think say na only Buhari waka come ooo! This is definitely the government of the choppers, by the choppers and for the choppers.

9. N3.65 billion for the maintenance of the 10 aircraft in the Presidential fleet in 2016: 10 aircrafts? Shebi baba say him no need too many aircrafts? How come we still get 10 aircrafts for the presidency? And now dem wan spend N3.65 billion for maintenance? Well, Nigerians kukuma sabi pray. Oya make una begin pray make “change” remain for the money oo. Lol… Nigerians, una don see the “change” wey una vote for ooo!!

10. N764.67 million for construction and provision of recreational facilities in the Presidency: Abeg, who wan use this recreational facilities for the presidency? Na so dem tell us say president Yar’adua dey play squash for ten hours every day before him die. Maybe president Buhari wants to add six packs and biceps for the cameras. But, are there no recreational facilities at Aso rock before now? What are they planning on building this time? Another Old Trafford stadium?

11. N322.4 million for the linking of cable for the driver’s restroom at the State House: this is the most insulting and ridiculous of them all. These cables must be covered with diamonds. For a country languishing in abject poverty, I sincerely hope that the lawmakers would look into this wickedness called budget proposal and cut off the entire proposed frivolous expenditures of the presidency.===etcetera

You don talk everything, wetin we wan add again?

We are watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by amaechi1: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
If Nigeria is too hot for relocated to another country. You are very uncomfortable with someone who was blunt about issues. We are used to liars and mediocre. In any case I don't expect you to agree with PMB, since your hero lost the election despite spending those mind blowing monies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by vivalavida(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
Thk u my brother. When real men like u are talking, d world have no option than to listen. God bless u.

Nnem,dont mind that riff-raff

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

If you have nothing valuable to write, just STFU!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by manutdadex(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op you are the ones that should stop decieving yourselves and stop thinking that your noise will change PMBs good intension for this country. PMB please even if my father is among the thieves of this nation arrest him asap!
two wrongs font make a right....if u av good intel on these guys, seize their passports...let them roam round d country..when u need them to face justice arrest them but defiling cut orders....is never d solution...apart frm my pvc which is going to b useless for d next three yrs..my noise is d only weapon i av...
Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by manutdadex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
johnmartus:
THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE ABSOLUTE NONSENSE CHILDREN OF HATE MISCHIEF.
debunk them with proof..if u cant...swim in ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by APCsupporter: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
byrron:

If you have nothing valuable to write, just STFU!

Typical wailer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled Anymore by Descartes: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:

Nne i ga-egbu mmadu ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Owns The Oil In The SW / FG August Salary / Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.