Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. (27065 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / "We Will Take Bribes Like Police" - FRSC Officials Threaten FG / Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by geesilver(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
This jobless people no go learn. The last time I heard something like this was when dokpesi employ some Al-majiris to protest for his release now its metusellah.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by kayroy5(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Which northern youths? Continuation of northern TAN youths.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by paramakina202: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
An IPOB newspaper owned by Uba making noise as usual. This is IPOB's only weapon- Noise

A group that is made up of one member- Mike Msuaan is what Authority Newspaper is classifying as Northern Youths? Mike Msuaan is a well known political beggar, just the other day, he went on a visit to Lamido, yet he supports APC's George Akume online and worships El Rufai on Facebook. A man who is nearly 50 and claiming to be a Youth. He finished from Adeyemi College in 1989. He has not achieved anything in life so he is desperately looking for a breakthrough.

These IPOB newspapers and wailers can cry as loud as they want but Buhari will rule this country back to back till 2023 as long as he hunting down corrupt animals like rats and doing an OK job in the economy.

Metuh is a goat and he ate Nigeria's yam, he must vomit the Yam - it is simple logic. I dont know why IPOB Youths dont get it

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
You are all supporting this monster at this moment but don't cry when the same monster you created turn against you..

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dictator buhari is trying to silence the opposition and free speech.During pdp reign,there were free insult from apc spokesmen and e-rats,starting from Lair muham-mad,hell rufooi and their e-rats.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Mintek: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
An IPOB newspaper owned by Uba making noise as usual. This is IPOB's only weapon- Noise

A group that is made up of one member- Mike Msuaan is what Authority Newspaper is classifying as Northern Youths? Mike Msuaan is a well known political beggar, just the other day, he went on a visit to Lamido, yet he supports APC's George Akume online and worships El Rufai on Facebook. A man who is nearly 50 and claiming to be a Youth. He finished from Adeyemi College in 1989. He has not achieved anything in life so he is desperately looking for a breakthrough.

These IPOB newspapers and wailers can cry as loud as they want but Buhari will rule this country back to back till 2023 as long as he hunting down corrupt animals like rats and doing an OK job in the economy.

Metuh is a goat and he ate Nigeria's yam, he must vomit the Yam - it is simple logic. I dont know why IPOB Youths dont get it

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

You must be the latest recruit into the APC's media propaganda team.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by SHAIBULIAR: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
paramakina202:

You are all supporting this monster at this moment but don't cry when the same monster you created turn against you..
nothing dey happen abeg
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by paramakina202: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
nothing dey happen abeg
I hear you!
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by flokii: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sai Baba...

I loyal to ur government diee... anyone who's no okay can relocate to chad or Niger
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Boeing777pilot: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rented Crowd.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by ba7man(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, rebranding the country from democratic to autocratic nation abi?

Time Shall tell.
From democratic yam eating to autocratic goat hunting. grin
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Brightology2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls glance tru trash u jst wrote up there. You won't force me to call u names like zombie.
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by frenchboy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Northern youth or pdp youths
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Yksoul(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
IGBO AND SOUTH SOUTH YOUTHS IN THE NORTH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PROTEST, U CANNOT SEE ABOKI AMIDST THEM
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Assuming all the allocated fund safely and thoroughly executed,and it has not been bastardized in name of democracy in the last sixteen years, most of the youth shouting and making unnecessary protest will be busy ..here wii come your life has been mortgage by the so called Metuh and associate ..and you are calling for his freedom.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by todayboy: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
This omenka boy so because of jollof Aisha gave that make you put reason out of everything you write

Keep supporting the tyrant president he will soon come to roast you
omenka:
Ifeanyi Uba's propaganda medium reporting to us "life and direct" [in Dilector's voice] from Aba. cheesy

And for those bigoted fellows: when the protesters are in favour of an IPODian, they are "Northern Youths"

When the same group of people protest in favour of Baba, they are "AbĀ¤kis" or "almajeris".

What a bunch of sore losers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by fortune1968: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You can say thrash as much as u want. That is what IPOB youths are known for.
Can you dispute anything in my post? No

Una go cry tire till 2023.

2023. ? dem go cry forever. corrupt wailers!
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by arewafederation: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Person go talk thrash finish come use God bless buhari and God bless Nigeria get likes. grin grin

Na the likes de vex you?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by arewafederation: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
ba7man:
From democratic yam eating to autocratic goat hunting. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by godoluwa(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
oro omugo lo so
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Walexsammy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ellidude:
I never recalled me telling you, that I was a PDP supporter.
sure but wia were u when they were looting? Was there no democracy then? desperate time calls for desperate measures
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ellidude:
Things are getting really messy in Nigeria.
Buhari should please act along the line of democracy.
but wait small nah. he is fighting kororshun grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

just like i said, wen people act silly they tend to display their paramount level of idiocy.
he said n i quote.' He said APC should know that it
was in opposition before and
PDP allowed it to operate,
adding that there is nowhere in
the world a ruling party can
deliver on its campaign
promises unless prompted by
opposition..
use ur head plz
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You don't have to tell me that but as long as you support corruption and impunity plus gross stupidity, you are not different from the numerous PDP fanatics who support corrupt leaders.
support corrupt wat?
plz how was Apc electioneering campaign finded?
by who?
n wats d source of d campaign fund?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Rattle your head again and rewrite the nonsense you put up there. Did I say what is written is a "LIE"

This is the reason I keep saying most of you are simply too ignorant to be engaged. I'm sure 99% of you people who keep using the word "propaganda" don't even know what the hell it means. You feel "propaganda" means "LIE".

Please do yourself a favour, google the word and see its meaning and usage.
i agree with u,but not 99%,just stop saying thrash. n shut d Bleep up
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by demarc001: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerians always concentrating on the messenger and leaving the message! We will always complain when the rich victimizes the poor but when the rich is being victimized its all "e good for am". As much as pdp (most of them now in opposition) ruined Nigeria that doesn't mean they don't have human rights. The issue is not about arresting but holding someone captive beyond allowed period without a case against him in court is wrong. Two wrongs cannot make a right no matter how you decorate it.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Stylaay(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
We need to be careful sentiments aside. Nobody should circumvent the constitution as EFCC is doing. Am totally in support of this anti corruption drive of this administration but the laws of the land must be obeyed. Any leader that starts flouting court orders is nothing short of a tyrant. Today is the anti corruption drive that is winning the support of Nigerians as regard flouting court orders but tomorrow do we know what law will be flouted by our security forces and the executive. Nigerians needbto be objective. We need to keep this administration on its toes. I support Buhari but blind support breeds dictators. The likes of Mugabe, musveni and all the red came with charming stories of reform at a time but cos of gullibility they transformed to what they have become today

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by closearms(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

TRASH.
call it whatsoever.. Westand4buhari till 2023
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Which northern youths? Our own north? Chai IPOB and PDP una no well walahi angry
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by lexyclasy: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
Bros ride on, you are trampling on human right abi......i pray one day you get a dose of human right abuses i dont have much to say....bye for now

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by drss2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
did i expect any tin different from dis one ^^^ zombies will always be zombies. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.