Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. (27073 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / "We Will Take Bribes Like Police" - FRSC Officials Threaten FG / Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by toolovely(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Now you people all remembered democracy. When those PDP looters were busy looting, nobody remembered democracy then. Hmmm, what am I smelling? Hypocrisy I guess
what are you saying? What proof do u have that he looted ur country? Let d right be done. No body is againt their fight against corruption but do it in d right way. Charge them to court and not in d pages of newspages. Your likes are the problem of nigeria. The reason the security agencies keep taking laws into their hands

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by hotdi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
He must chop enough beans kokoro before charging him to court o grin
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
An IPOB newspaper owned by Uba making noise as usual. This is IPOB's only weapon- Noise

A group that is made up of one member- Mike Msuaan is what Authority Newspaper is classifying as Northern Youths? Mike Msuaan is a well known political beggar, just the other day, he went on a visit to Lamido, yet he supports APC's George Akume online and worships El Rufai on Facebook. A man who is nearly 50 and claiming to be a Youth. He finished from Adeyemi College in 1989. He has not achieved anything in life so he is desperately looking for a breakthrough.

These IPOB newspapers and wailers can cry as loud as they want but Buhari will rule this country back to back till 2023 as long as he hunting down corrupt animals like rats and doing an OK job in the economy.

Metuh is a goat and he ate Nigeria's yam, he must vomit the Yam - it is simple logic God Bless Nigeria
I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN UR WRITE UP. ITS TRASH ANYWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Okudiover(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
That word 'Northern' must be Nnewi North LGA. grin grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Justiyke4u: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
It still amazes me that some youth still think with their hand instead of their head with all the happenings. Shm
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by amaechi1: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ellidude:
Things are getting really messy in Nigeria.
Buhari should please act along the line of democracy.

Nothing is getting messy. No northern youth will protest for any politicians.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by udoh2k: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whenever I hear this talk on corruption, I ask "Who sponsored PMB election? some APC guys? Where did THEY get the money?? From their business centres""

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Northern youths indeed. E be like Ifeanyi Uba still get change from TAN.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Ellidude(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
amaechi1:

Nothing is getting messy. No northern youth will protest for any politicians.
Keep thinking in that light bro. smiley
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by mranova(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is wrong. We are all crying of corruption and the Government is trying to make sure corrupt leaders are punished and all we do is protest and demand the release of such leaders and threaten the government as well. I think if we continue like this, a common criminal can't be arrested in the country anymore. All he has to do is if arrested is to pay people to protest and demand his release and threaten the Government. What a pity.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by marshallkiz1: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is indeed the reason why Nigerians were warned against voting in favor of Buhari, due to his dictatorship and anti-democratic habits. Nigerians should learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by coesheya(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
The mouthpiece of the opposition party(PDP) has been tactically shut and detained by the leading party APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Archiq: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
lol... Laughing seriously at 'Northern youths' grin grin

Anyway I could vividly remember how nurse metuh was directly threatening our amiable president on PDP propaganda station(AIT) . Silly metuh thought issuing threats up and down at our amiable president could safe his dingy stealing _ass from going to jail. Irritating metuh was so foolish to ever think buhari's anti-corruption hammer won't get to him.

FFK the man with the bigmouth and fish brain, your turn is coming very soon...
Why not adhere to the rules and make your points instead of typing trash. You forget that you are on public domain.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

It is thrash when you cannot pinpoint any specific thrash in my post

Stop being an IPOB youth and accept that Buhari will be your president till 2023. I know it is so painful for you but there is nothing Ipob Youths can do about it.

Dont mind those corruption supporters. I sat down yesterday and thought about why ipob support pdp then i realized that since they hate the nation with passion they would support pdp.

I just wish you were in kaduna state i would have told you to turn on the radio and see how people are calling to praise Buhari.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Duru1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
An IPOB newspaper owned by Uba making noise as usual. This is IPOB's only weapon- Noise

A group that is made up of one member- Mike Msuaan is what Authority Newspaper is classifying as Northern Youths? Mike Msuaan is a well known political beggar, just the other day, he went on a visit to Lamido, yet he supports APC's George Akume online and worships El Rufai on Facebook. A man who is nearly 50 and claiming to be a Youth. He finished from Adeyemi College in 1989. He has not achieved anything in life so he is desperately looking for a breakthrough.

These IPOB newspapers and wailers can cry as loud as they want but Buhari will rule this country back to back till 2023 as long as he hunting down corrupt animals like rats and doing an OK job in the economy.

Metuh is a goat and he ate Nigeria's yam, he must vomit the Yam - it is simple logic. I dont know why IPOB Youths dont get it

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

Only dumbass fool does not realize that IPOB is above idiotic partisan politics played in the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
How many Northerners are in jail now? The emir that collected 4billion for prayers, was he arrested? Is like you dont understand the word hypocrisy
Kastonkastroll:
Now you people all remembered democracy. When those PDP looters were busy looting, nobody remembered democracy then. Hmmm, what am I smelling? Hypocrisy I guess

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by lookingfly: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

A group that is made up of one member- Mike Msuaan is what Authority Newspaper is classifying as Northern Youths? Mike Msuaan is a well known political beggar, just the other day, he went on a visit to Lamido, yet he supports APC's George Akume online and worships El Rufai on Facebook. A man who is nearly 50 and claiming to be a Yoclaimifinished from Adeyemi College in 1989. He has not achieved anything in life so he is desperately looking for a breakthrough.

Metuh is a goat and he ate Nigeria's yam, he must vomit the Yam - it is simple logic. I dont know why IPOB Youths dont get it

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
when someone says you don't understand English now, you will start complaining. Who said buhari shouldn't hunt corrupt individuals and balance the economy? What the post is all about is that, if buhari claims someone is corrupt, then he should sue that person to court where he or she would be pronounced guilty or not and not this illegal arrest and no prosecution in the court of law. Just hope you will understand this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by naijaboy756: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Answering APC E-rats is like answering a man under spell. No matter what you do or say, the spell needs to be casted out first.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by iswallker(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=14pt]
• As Metuh’s office denies N1.4bn or N4m monthly from Dasuki
[/size]

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/01/Northern-youths-protest-over-Metuh-s-detention-threaten-FG-/

stupidity is a disease; what the efcc said is that diopa metuh had 1.4billion lodged in an account and the source of the fund was not clear. it further said that part of the 1.4billion was a 400million naira payment from the NSA, whose purpose was not clear.

metuh himself said he received payment for an undisclosed assignment given to him by jonathan....the question now is...is this assignment a party assignment or an FGN assignment. if it was FGN, wwhich ministry department or agency was metuh working for...why did he receive the said payment in a company account.....so many questions he has to answer... grin grin

northern payed youths should go and die...... grin

bubu we are behind you....
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by ngoziama: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

I marvel at the outrageous reasoning level of some nigerians all in the name of supporting corruption fight.imagine if gej had dug up issues concerning lai mohammed just because he was criticising him.honestly nigerians are beginning to reason lower than animals . Nobody is saying dont fight corruption but take it to all and sundry.take it to sponsors of apc campaigns where delegates at the presidential primaries got 5000-10000 dollars each.For CHRIST sake there are legal procedures. Why is sepp blatter of fifa not in jail despite all allegations.Of course respect for his right while investigation goes on. All your e - agents should speak the truth because these persecutions could incur the wrath of God and plunge us into war.i ask today, how many boko haram members have been charged for treason.a group which hoisted flags in towns in the country and yet they want to negotiate with them.
During ipob protests civilians were killed.nobody set up investigative committes and while people were rejoicing over the killing not knowing whose turn it could be, they killed the shiites and because iran which cant easily be shoved aside condemned it then investigative panel was set up.
I supported CHANGE nigerians but not lawlessness, ethnicity, vindictive nature, sycophancy. Corruption you and I need to join hands to fight but not in this manner. It will not succeed at all.Moreover, the international community is watching us and laughing .we have all been watching the dasukigate ; what of the Halliburtongate.who are those untouchables that even America mounted pressure for them to be prosecuted.
It is so unfortunate that we are fighting corruption like we are in military era. Policies which are sickening have been put in place just to checkmate corruption in a 21st century while hunger is killing nigerians who are becoming unemployed as each day unfolds and also closing up businesses.
All these e-noise will not help us. Does apc think that the international community is not aware of amaechi's orrupt practices even the one a cnn journalist raised during an interview with one of leaders of nigeria Buhari why I support your war against corruption, please do it in such a way that you can honourably finish it to a great extent and still maintain your integrity. Nothing seems to be moving in nigeria.Let this fight be diversified to other sectors, fight poverty, unemployment etc.
Also I want to say something that has been bothering me as a nigerian.the present minister of education from his cv could be adjudged more of a politician and he is a journalist while his junior minister is a professor and a former vice-chancellor. Call me names but it speaks volume of ethnicity and injustice .of course if i were to be professor anwuka I would honourably resign knowing that as a pure academic, I would still survive.
Again, kachikwu who is the current minister of state would be used to stabilise that sector but I forsee him having issues with the nnpc new gmd and only God can tell which region it would go to.mmmmmmhhhh nigeria nigeria I am calling you nigeria choose the right path that will benefit every part of your body bbefore it is too late.

God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by cutekhalifa(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
The protesting is not enough...... Unah vote shenge.... Ni ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by 4C2215131: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

O boy! See finishing!
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by magzey: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
POINT OF CORRECTION.THE HEADING SHOULD BE NORTHERN PDP YOUTH.
QUOTE ME IF YOU AGREE WITH ME AND TOUCH LIKE IF AGAINST OR FOR.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by chiedu7: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
hotswagg12:
FG should charge him to court or release him from detention. Besides we need opposition to check mate the present government.
[size=14pt]
It should be Obvious that like a true dictator GMB is silencing the opposition[/size]

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by MrCEO69(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

itnt HYPOCRISY if u arrest A and leave B. The likes of Amechi, Fashola, and the grand pertront TINUBU
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by DTaj: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

God bless you! The silent majority of Nigerians are well behind the President in this positive war against those who stole our commonwealth!
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by myproperty(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You don't have to tell me that but as long as you support corruption and impunity plus gross stupidity, you are not different from the numerous PDP fanatics who support corrupt leaders.
Hmm sometimes I wonder when people takes to insult. Maybe the word stupidity has a political meaning different from its real meaning. Well in this case I would love to know who is actually stupid.
Is it the man that is blinded by hatred and any one that is in opposition is corrupt.
Is it the man that by arresting anybody equates it to conviction
Is it the man that does not believe in the judgement of the courts
Is it the man who believes that anybody that decamps from the opposition to the ruling party is a saint.
Is it the man that does not believe in hearing any form of criticism
Is it the man that believes and sees any action being carried out by the ruling party as saintly
Is it the man that believes in the persecution of the opposition to its destruction

The President was duly elected and has a duty to perform within the tenets of the law. He has every right to fight corruption, but must follow the which was used to give him victory,which he also swore to uphold. He can not be the accuser and also the judge. He might have a good intention be the trend of events is worrisome. Even if he accuses only the opposition but allows them to be tried legally ( and not media and ruling party trial), we would know without doubt whether they are actually guilty or not.
Lets pray for the president to follow the law, so as not to set a bad precedent. Today you may be supporting the illegality but tomorrow the table may turn and another person takes charge and you or your piers may be the victim and you raise your voice to say your man is being persecuted without due process.
Lets rise up together and fight corruption legally and in a society where all animals are equal

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by dragunov: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
hotswagg12:
FG should charge him to court or release him from detention. Besides we need opposition to check mate the present government.
dude you don't even know what opposition is. You just say it because everybody is saying it.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
hotswagg12:
PDP is not typical opposition party, they have been ruling and looting since the 16 years of democracy. Their members' hands are not clean, they even stole anything steal-able. So, it is understandable if some of their top members are hunted down like common criminals they are.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by tinktanker: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
bastard talking n fools liking. Satan bless pmb
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria
I support corruption fight and I join others while you queue with your party make sure you using your 5 senses complete. We have pass some kind of level of politics to start with. We all can not be carried away by politics. The problem of Nigeria is yet to be tapped till now.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. by ibisko04: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Buhari is leading this nation to point of no return.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

Buhari is leading us away from corruption and we are heading up to the point of no return to corrupt environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / Colonel Anthony Obi Is Dead (Photo) / There’s No Human Being Who Is 100% Clean, EFCC Chair Replies Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.