Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? (593 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! / ... / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Benard94(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good day! I have been brooding on this issue for sometime but of recent, it seems answers are not coming.
I am a young guy between ages 26 and 28. I am friendly,active and move with people alot. Inspite this, i have never had a girl nor had s3x with any girl. The issue is that whenever discussion gets to that area and i tell people that, they laugh with a high level of disbelieve. I always re-affirm my reasons are determinatn and concentratn not to get involve in such act till marriage and ensuring i only get along with the girl i would marry and no s3x with that also(no heart breaks). No amount of explanatn made people believe me. Is it a strange thing? Some even rise from their depth of doubts that i try o...but i dnt see it big. It should be a norm as i see it. Why could people not believe me easily?
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by rayralph(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
#really
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by TrapLORD(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Benard94:
Good day! I have been brooding on this issue for sometime but of recent, it seems answers are not coming.
I am a young guy between ages 26 and 28. I am friendly,active and move with people alot. Inspite this, i have never had a girl nor had s3x with any girl. The issue is that whenever discussion gets to that area and i tell people that, they laugh with a high level of disbelieve. I always re-affirm my reasons are determinatn and concentratn not to get involve in such act till marriage and ensuring i only get along with the girl i would marry and no s3x with that also(no heart breaks). No amount of explanatn made people believe me. Is it a strange thing? Some even rise from their depth of doubts that i try o...but i dnt see it big. It should be a norm as i see it. Why could people not believe me easily?

I'm sorry but I don't even know where you need help.
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by rollUP(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Baba if bleep dey hungry u, u no know Road go olosho joint. Atleast one op talk yesterday say na olosho him loose him virginity to.
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by obiorathesubtle: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
No worry.. You're not alone.. I be virgin at 35 and everything is just fine.
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by benedictnsi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
The fact Is that i don't even believe this piece of shiit you just typed
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Eh hen... tongue
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by obiorathesubtle: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Eh hen... tongue
don't you believe me?
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bro, i dey hail ooo
obiorathesubtle:
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Vision4God: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Benard94
Jesus loves u.
U nid not go into such discussions. Kip ur mouth shut n utmost get wisdom.

Weda piple bliv u or not, u just b urself
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by obiorathesubtle: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oma307:
Bro, i dey hail ooo
yea bro! Virginity rocks!
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
shocked
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by cruzita(f): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
maybe ur face no dey innocent ,na em make dem no believe u
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? by Emac34: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Another comedian

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire's Daughter (3) - The Chosen One / Lol. See What This Ghanaian Girl Wrote As She Welcomed Her Man Home / Can Someone Explain This Valentine Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.