Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers (58949 Views)

5 Ways You Can Avoid Carryovers As A Fresh Student / Why You Must Avoid Carryovers At All Cost As An Undergraduate / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Psalm18: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
17 unit carryover & graduated wt 1st class?
I kinda doubt ds story.
How many years did he spend in d uni? And are der no pre-requisite courses??

Anyway congrats to him
wink you didn't read the entire article.
I would have helped you but go back and read it.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Fynestboi: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

He started with physics and then switched to psychology.

We that graduated from the physics department of unilag know what our eyes saw. Physics is not an easy course to study in any university.

ok sir!!!
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
That Idoma boy. One knicker, one shirt, I still d rep Idoma!! Carry go brother!
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by CandiceJay(f): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
luvtoyota:

What is the rating of this university? Is he the first to bag first class in Nigeria? Is that a Herculean task? Will that make him wealthy in life ? Will he perform better than okonjo iweala that went to havard and mismanaged Nigerian economy? Bullshit.

U sound pained, just be happy for him. Its not easy
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Wizkoko(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Don't get too excited. Wait until it can be able to keep food on your table.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by chiol: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
A third class graduate of physical, biological or medical sciences, including engineering courses is far better than a 2.1 graduate of arts, education or social sciences . But unfortunately, the labour market doesn't understand this.

A drop out in Physics making first class in Psychology. Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by cooljude(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fynestboi:
chaii them quote like say undecided
una no go read comment. But una go rush go comment.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by obinon(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
I purposely didn't want to quote anybody here, but what baffles me is that some people find it so difficult to read, just these few lines and people can't read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
I kinda doubt ds story.

Anyway congrats to him

Probably you didn't read the write up
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by soloyes(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
I kinda doubt ds story.

Anyway congrats to him

Better repent from laziness. So u mean u couldn't even read that little piece? Sorry for you bro. The guy changed course from physics where he had 17 COs to Psychology where he graduated top of his class.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Wizkoko(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

He started with physics and then switched to psychology.

We that graduated from the physics department of unilag know what our eyes saw. Physics is not an easy course to study in any university.

It's not really impressive since he gave up. The headline made it look as if he kept falling the course until he finally graduated with a first class. Please, don't get me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Tycoflu(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
with the type of comments on this thread, I am now strongly convinced that some people just read only the title of a thread then rush to post comment.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by ehix89(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
know this dude,we were in same hostel for our orientation camp in enugu, he was d hostel pastor,wit d way he talks u will always knw he has sumtin upstairs....congrats man
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by porshuch: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
I kinda doubt ds story.

Anyway congrats to him
you did not read the write up, that is why you're is a trash. He had the carryover when he was studying physics and that made him to switch to my physiology where he bagged the first class. Next time read and comprehend.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by crownprince102: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fynestboi:
chaii them quote like say undecided
No mind them...... Na only one carryover for part one go end ur first class ambition in Ife.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some pple are just spewing rubbish, in some cases it's not all about the course, it's also can be about Interest, he wasn't really interested in physics that's why he switched to psychology.. Some pple are saying the worst in biological, physical and medical sciences can be the best in social sciences, education art etc,, first of all you are contradicting yourself, is there no sciences in education, And secondly , psychology is far different from what you guys hear or what you guys think, because is under social sciences doesn't make it easy, i know what I'm talking about cuz that's what I'm studying..... It's a whole lot different from other social sciences,..it has a biological part, statistical part and social part,.. Just go and read more about it before spewing rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by refiner(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
donblade855:
nr dae lie you nor read am before now na you read am

lol....my dear I read it before commenting....believ it or not..
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by EllisMorgan(f): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
chiol:
A third class graduate of physical, biological or medical sciences, including engineering courses is far better than a 2.1 graduate of arts, education or social sciences . But unfortunately, the labour market doesn't understand this.

A drop out in Physics making first class in Psychology. Imagine!
I shudder at ur reasoning. Its so not logical. Did u read the part where he said he was frustrated and lost interest cos he wasn't given the course of his choice?
He had failed psychologically even b4 he started studying physics hence his performance. Ur premise that physics is a more difficult course is faulty. I so submit.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by JGreg(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
His story is inspiring and motivating for folks alike,particularly myself who studied psychology with the his shared goal of being a clinical psychilogist or proffessor in psychology in nearest future.

Failure is never final..its chance to to get right!

J Greg

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smily202:
People don't read..... they will just jump into comment.......

DROPPING A COMMENTING WIFOUT READING THE STORY LINE IS A 'CARRY OVER' IN ITSELF...EPKAS EVERYWHERE
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by JGreg(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
His story is inspiring and motivating for folks alike,particularly myself who studied psychology with the his shared goal of being a clinical psychilogist or proffessor in psychology in nearest future.

Failure is never final..its a chance to to get right!

J Greg

Failure is never final..its a chance to get it right!

J Greg
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by bishoppapi: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
I kinda doubt ds story.

Anyway congrats to him

Because you didn't not read the story to understand what happened, you just rushed here to comment. This is the problem with most Nigerian graduates, no reading culture. Anyway to help you , he had 17 carry over in Physics department then he decided to retake Jamb and started afresh from Psychology department and graduated with a first class in psychology.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by bamite(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:
shocked Its a lie.

modified: ok ok he started afresh and had a change of course. I for fear o cheesy
speechless you make me speechless

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by chi4ik4(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
it can only happen in BSU, but not in unijos..anyway congrats to him
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Jabioro: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
They almost killed his dream by offering him wrong course..How can someone will be craving for human human study and you diverted him wholeheartedly to another world ..Glory be to God Oye ge
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by kaybee09(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Not a new thing to me., dia was a gal who did d same in ma schl.,withdraw due to carry overs in maths., bt bags 1st class in geography
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vision4God:
I kinda doubt ds story.

Anyway congrats to him
he changed depts and started all over again.
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by EllisMorgan(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
chi4ik4:
it can only happen in BSU, but not inl unijos..anyway congrats to him
Sir, the truth is you are mentally lazy.
Read the story and thank me

1 Like

Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by Jacko01: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Praise God was expecting one wosky guy see fine boy sef..... Am happy fo u story.... Shows art students deceive theirself..... A 3rd class engr student is first class art student
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by AnonymustME(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
The first few comments show that people don't read before they comment

p.S. not to knock down his hustle, but psychology is one of the easiest courses ever. A friend who was struggling with physics too back in school had to borrow some psychology courses in other not to fail out before changing course.....long story short, he had As in all with very little effort
Re: Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers by zicca(f): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
What da hell......I mean Oops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.