Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) (39593 Views)

Breathtaking Waterfalls In Nigeria / My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / 5 Awe-inspiring Waterfalls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by mumihaja(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
i don hear

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by bewla(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
nice
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by SageTravels: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
shegxi:
the geographical space called Nigeria is so blessed but d majority of its people are just so stupid.......it's a shame!!!

Gbam
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Bondesniger(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
NICE PLACE HOPE THAT OYINBO WILL NOT BE A VICTIM OF
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow!
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thread created since January 2016?
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by masada: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
in as much as the fall is cool and all dat
and one of the best in Nigeria

the place has refused to be developed
d road leading to the fall is very bad
hope d govt will look into dat
People want to vacation locally
esp wit the awareness the owu fall is getting
and help drive the revenue agenda the govt is championing
they shldnt let it waste away
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by gashi12345: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin Time to visit some more! no time to buy watch!

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
kayfra:
The best waterfalls are in Anambra. Indigenous waterfalls grin grin grin

Just kidding
guy maka Y nah? try get small sense, I no cost abeg.

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by hahn(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
kekakuz:
Have you noticed how dirty nigerian water body seems to be.
The water is so pure but immediately it gets to the ground, it turns to an eyesore

I just tire
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by BushmeatTrap: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
SageTravels:
I think Kwa Falls at Calabar is more Beautiful

More On http://sagetravels.com/photooftheday-kwa-fall-cross-river-state/

This thing wey be like Agbara stream is what you are comparing to the majesty of the Owu falls?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by ChappalHendu: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yorubaland simply has everything.

What else.

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by stifej: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
kekakuz:
The water is so pure but immediately it gets to the ground, it turns to an eyesore
You be Otondo, If you are a geography student, you would know that it is the soil that makes the water look dirty or brackish (OTONDO

2 Likes

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by OddBall(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing special....I'm not impressed.
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Chukazu: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
The one in Taraba state seems bigger and cossier
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:
I hope snake won't bite someone.

As long as lalasticlala doesn't go near there, they're safe.

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by ajalawole(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
ABUZINZU:
Wahoo! Never heard of this to think its even in my local govt and i school in kwarapoly
can we get people in group to visit. Me also base in ilorin
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by iykeflex: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
d state should go n pay workers salaries n stop showing us water falls
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
kekakuz:
so much pessimism in your comment bro!!! I'm compelled to ask, how many of all the waterfalls in Nigeria have you visited that brings you to this ignorant conclusion

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
DisGuy:
these pictures could be frm any waterfall in Nigeria....any distinctive features of the owu waterfall?s
tallest waterfall in WA. Or is it the presence of whites that perplex you?
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Abuabdulahi: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
DisGuy:
these pictures could be frm any waterfall in Nigeria....any distinctive features of the owu waterfall?s
From What I See Its The Owu Waterfalls In Owa Kajola In Kwara State. I Have Been There A Number Of Times.
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by yoged(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abuabdulahi:
From What I See Its The Owu Waterfalls In Owa Kajola In Kwara State. I Have Been There A Number Of Times.
please how can someone get there from Ilorin
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abuabdulahi:
Omo Iya mi how far?
this is my area oooo
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by ayyoshert: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
YorubaParapo:
Owu falls is the highest and one of the most spectacular natural waterfalls in West Africa, and is located in Ifelodun Local government area of Kwara State.

The waterfall stand as a majestic natural wonder nestled in the beautiful atural surroundings of Owa-Kajola, but can only be appreciated and promoted by exploring. The water curtain is 120m above stream level and cascades 330 feet down an escarpment with rocky outcrops to a pool of ice cold water below.

The water falls is surrounded with a beautiful natural ambience and hills which makes sightseeing a memorable experience. The waterfall is characterized with fall of ice cold water, beautiful rocky part and walk ways, and evergreen surrounding.

This beautiful vista offering surrounding is composed of stretch of mountains extending to Ekiti and Kogi States, which makes for an attractive environment to visitors and offers them opportunity to engage in the sighting of other creatures such as like birds, monkeys and reptiles. The natural flora and fauna have turned the falls into a nature seekers delight.

Source
You have some of my works there, no hard feelings though, i am the one in the single pictures and also the one with camera. The memories of that place still lingers on my mind, we are blessed but unfortunately not in any way has it been of use.
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
yoged:
please how can someone get there from Ilorin
take a bus going to Omu Aran stop at Oke Onigbin and from there take a bike to Owu falls and back to Oke Onigbin for #3000.

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by selfmadeboss: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
owu fall on me
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by udi4eva(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
shegxi:
the geographical space called Nigeria is so blessed but d majority of its people are just so stupid.......it's a shame!!!

Including You... Sense fall on you
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by samju100(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
YorubaParapo:
Owu falls is the highest and one of the most spectacular natural waterfalls in West Africa, and is located in Ifelodun Local government area of Kwara State.

The waterfall stand as a majestic natural wonder nestled in the beautiful atural surroundings of Owa-Kajola, but can only be appreciated and promoted by exploring. The water curtain is 120m above stream level and cascades 330 feet down an escarpment with rocky outcrops to a pool of ice cold water below.

The water falls is surrounded with a beautiful natural ambience and hills which makes sightseeing a memorable experience. The waterfall is characterized with fall of ice cold water, beautiful rocky part and walk ways, and evergreen surrounding.

This beautiful vista offering surrounding is composed of stretch of mountains extending to Ekiti and Kogi States, which makes for an attractive environment to visitors and offers them opportunity to engage in the sighting of other creatures such as like birds, monkeys and reptiles. The natural flora and fauna have turned the falls into a nature seekers delight.

Source
Oga na owa- onire not Owa kajola
Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Inexhaustible(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Owu Water falls is real, it is located in the next town to mine. So natural....

1 Like

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Inexhaustible(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
That's a long journey, from Omu Aran take a bus or bike to Oro Ago (#200) and from Oro Ago take bike to Owu Falls (#200). I know the terrain very well, am from Oro Ago....

eminikansoso:

take a bus going to Omu Aran stop at Oke Onigbin and from there take a bike to Owu falls and back to Oke Onigbin for #3000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Kindly do something on IITA,Ibadan.I've heard a lot about it.
My brother/sister iita is simply awesome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.