Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kinds Of Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinds Of Love! (709 Views)

8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Love! by mystikal(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
I heard an arguement, How must people define Love as Agape, [the God Kind of Love]. perhaps Most relationships have issues because people are expecting the God kind of love from their mate. What about Eros, Storge or Philo? can they be comined? are they exclusive? etc. Over to the relationship and love experts. Me I want to learn

(1) (Reply)

My Luv And My Father / KISSING YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IN A SHARIA STATE: CAN YOU DO IT? / What Is This? Love Or Sumtin Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.