Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Bad Things You Did In The University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In The University (35029 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
ritababe:
Quickie in library grin
Yeeeepa! Dis Aunty eyaf kilme wit lafta ooo
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mprex:
came to read stories
Me too ooo! because I be fresher!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by mistarsam(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
i remember dis one vividly. it wasn't really in the league of 'bad'things but just a pointer to d fact that karma is a biatch.
it happened that a test tube given to my group got cracked unknowingly during quantitative analysis while I was handling the test tube. i carefully placed it down and we all pretended as if nothing happened.
as karma will start its work, it was discovered and our practical manuals were placed aside from the rest.

i didn't see my manual wen it was distributed so i went to make a complain.

that was wen i found out wat really happened. i was told that the test tube had to be replaced ASAP cos the scores will be recorded that day which translates to automatic carryover if nothing was done.

i didn't know how to locate my group members cos i was doin d course as a carryover course (i failed the course the first time due to ill health) with my juniors. i was even perplexed that none of the oda group members were oblivious of the situation at hand

d only option left was to replace d test tube. my brodas and sistas that was how i rushed into town to get one at my own expense cos na to disown me for house remain o if i fail common practical course twice.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Tru talk

Where did you school?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by odsniper2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
niggi4life:
To start with I schooled in OSU(Ogun state uni) and also AAU Epkoma...so if I start with the bad things I have done, am sure the cops will be looking for me now.
grin.... Useless OP fit be bad cop wey dey find persin to catch... God pass u undecided

Boss, I greet u o.....infact, I prostrate 4 u

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by lacasera14(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Vickyrotex iya holy mary i see u.u dinor do anybad stuff in school right?.
Well i wrote exams for girls & my room mate. They nearly caught me one day like dat sha... Me i don't get good grade but when i write for people they get good grade & i keep wondering till today. Writting exams for people in my ND days was one of the stuff that see me through my ND financially. What bad thing again o? *****Recalling memory**** yes we do laugh at people wearing big cloth,trouser or skirt or shirt, we call them "OGA FELIX". Kai. God bless all my Niggas in my bori days...Benson,Akpabio,tetenwin,olawale,barika,precious,Victor,ighani,lloyd,london,dick wisdom, e.t.c
wow, did my ND in bori too, I enjoyed everything bit of it especially the night classes.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
lacasera14:
wow, did my ND in bori too, I enjoyed everything bit of it especially the night classes.
bori is fun..but too many rules...but cultist don dy come back again...which department?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Saladin25(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
ritababe:
Quickie in library grin
bad girl
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by lacasera14(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
bori is fun..but too many rules...but cultist don dy come back again...which department?
computer science
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by controlG(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Forged HOD's signature, Forged I'd card.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by SenatorJames(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
mistarsam:
i remember dis one vividly. it wasn't really in the league of 'bad'things but just a pointer to d fact that karma is a biatch.
it happened that a test tube given to my group got cracked unknowingly during quantitative analysis while I was handling the test tube. i carefully placed it down and we all pretended as if nothing happened.
as karma will start its work, it was discovered and our practical manuals were placed aside from the rest.

i didn't see my manual wen it was distributed so i went to make a complain.

that was wen i found out wat really happened. i was told that the test tube had to be replaced ASAP cos the scores will be recorded that day which translates to automatic carryover if nothing was done.

i didn't know how to locate my group members cos i was doin d course as a carryover course (i failed the course the first time due to ill health) with my juniors. i was even perplexed that none of the oda group members were oblivious of the situation at hand

d only option left was to replace d test tube. my brodas and sistas that was how i rushed into town to get one at my own expense cos na to disown me for house remain o if i fail common practical course twice.
Sorry boss.

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by mistarsam(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
SenatorJames:
Sorry boss.
Thanks, boss.

BTW, why your pikins dey take me laff na? Shey na five square meals u dey give dem wey make dem dey shine their teeth lyk dis?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Eleniyan15: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2016
chikabmm:
This one happened in secondary school ( JSS 2). I fought my classmate the day we vacated and because of that, our principal seized my result. I hid inside one of the class room till 6 pm when the principal left the school premises. I sneaked inside his office and stole my result. He called my dad and told him to ask me why I didn't come home with my result. Unfortunately when my dad came home and demanded for my result I gave it to him....and I took third position then.

During my ND days in fedponek, I will conspire with my lecture to give assignments that will be submitted with textbook serial number, they entire class of 550 students would buy textbook. He would give me 10k for every 100k I account to him. I was his courserep BTW.

One day like that I went to write post utme and my HOD caught me and threatened to forward my matter to rector. I had to beg her on my knees when she was supervising ND1 students of my dept writing exam. It was the worst day of my life. These are the few ones I can remember.

ahhhhh....skibo guy if you still dey alive how you take dey do m....i need money like wizzy and my svh lecturers no dey sell text book
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by missingrib(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
pussygotlips:
Still on a mission to fvck at least a girl from all the departments we have.

#16 down
the vision of contacting different STDs await you. donating your sp*rm to anybody in skirt
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by jamesbawa(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Therock5555:
This thread is a sequel to 'bad things you did in secondary school', so please share your University adventures here.

Well I'm going into my final year, and most bad things I've done are;

Kidnapping a lecturer's hand out because he refused to give it out to any student to photocopy except we bought directly from him. The man rained down fire and brimstone but I no send.

Another was pressing girls ass and boobs during struggles to get into halls for General lectures because once you are late and find yourself at the back, you better go and rest because you won't hear anything, the girls sef no dey send, you would see a breasted girl trying to create space to move in between two boys with limited spaces between them. We would press and squeeze tire.

-my friend and I once organized a handout robbery, lol he brought the idea but since I needed the handout also, I agreed. We went to a shop, ordered the girl to bring all her handouts concerning my department, selected them out and asked her to get another stuff inside, all the handouts went into my bag except one that we photocopied and returned. Chai I promise to return them back this year grin grin

-Forging fake exam and I.D cards, we'll it's good to be tech savvy.

-The worst was banging a chick inside a hostel room of 8 boys, we all covered our corners with curtains but you could easily see ones shadow in his corner in daytime. I started slowly with the girl so as not to attract attention but very soon it turned a wide romp. I pity my hostel mates that day, their erection no be here. When I came out they were hailing me like boss, since then, that babe usually wear tight Jean leggings with strong belt if she comes to cook for me because she really felt ashamed.

Lemme stop here, make una add una own....

boss, how did you guys cover your corners with curtains? Just got admission to a university n planning to stay in an hostel.... Need a lil privacy
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by yungest(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
chisos....bad tin I've done.stole lyk 7 students reading touch 4 night class,datz wen my own low and I gat read,my roomie will b lyk "badt guy u sure say na jack u go jack abi u go da tiff people touch"...... and by the way self who send dem mk dem cumout from class......Oluwa forgv ur boy oo,a nigga GATS do wat e gat 2do
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Therock5555(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
jamesbawa:

boss, how did you guys cover your corners with curtains? Just got admission to a university n planning to stay in an hostel.... Need a lil privacy
It's constructed with wooden sticks or planks nailed to the ground while a tailor could sew the zip on the curtain for you.

well it depends on your space and if your school allows it.

you could send me a pm for more explanation
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by ndbros4justice: 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
Lawa ooooo!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Paulpeps(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
dlashondra:
Hmm passing by
Passing by? pls drop in at my house I wanna give you something.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by rickyponting504(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Think You're Genius Solve This Problem / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Dickson Ndukwe-agbai (nigerian) Best Doctorate Student In UK University (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.