Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers (523 Views)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers by olubumzy(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
POLICE BRUTALITY TO YAHOO BOYS:

Recently I have come to notice that the most important schedule for the Men of the Nigerian police force is not running after criminals like drug peddles, bank robbers ,419ers, ritualists et al. The effect of the crude oil price slump has prompted many to seek alternate means of income. The hottest commodity in the police community is not platinum, gold or Oil but our precious, corie stamping Yahoo Boys. Please leave this boys alone and face your scheduled work.
NB: stop pursuing these boys with cars,okada or on foot. You are as good as a legal thief, armed robbers with an ID.
E bami kiigbe OOOLEEEE
.. Z

Re: Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers by ibkgab001: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Serial
Re: Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers by funnynation(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2016
packaging
Re: Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers by iceberylin(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2016
What's this one saying..

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Not Have Random Sex Just Because It's Valentine's Day / How Do I Approach A Female Banker? / LASU 200 Level Female Student Die After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.