Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) (5249 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Happy viewingcheesy

mynd44
lalasticlala
ishilove
obinoscopy

grin

1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2016
More

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by funnynation(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
ok
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Lolz
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2016
yea you're right!

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Anoda

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by hatux: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2016
gringringrin
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Hehe

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Yea

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Ha

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Ah

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Hm

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by ramdris(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Super cool post.

Mod do the needful...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by Kaytrick(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Cool
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by myfantasies(f): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Tanks op

U made my morning
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by ggrin(f): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2016
What more can I say? I concurgringringringringrin
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by AishyWemsy(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
I swear these are super cool and hilarious. I read a book, it has some of these facts, since I read the book, my relationship keeps getting better. Cos so many things I would Get angry over, I would just be like it is in him, he is not perfect. Dear fellow women, u just have to understand men, they think SO differently. Pls ladies understand these reasonable jokes.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
ramdris:
Super cool post.

Mod do the needful...

tell dem o. Tanx anyway
myfantasies:
Tanks op
U made my morning
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
ramdris:
Super cool post.

Mod do the needful...

tell dem o. Tanx anyway

myfantasies:
Tanks op
U made my morning

u welcome
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by ViktorMartins(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2016
AishyWemsy:
I swear these are super cool and hilarious. I read a book, it has some of these facts, since I read the book, my relationship keeps getting better. Cos so many things I would Get angry over, I would just be like it is in him, he is not perfect. Dear fellow women, u just have to understand men, they think SO differently. Pls ladies understand these reasonable jokes.

What's the book's title?
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by Ellidude(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol.
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
AishyWemsy:

these resonable jokes grin
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin grin
so damn true!
especially on the bathroom aspect.
the only things you'll find in my bathroom are my shore, powder, cream, hair cream... and that's it.

I went to sleep over at a female course mate's place, and boy, what I saw ehn!
and she told me she needs to buy more!
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
grin grin grin
so damn true!
especially on the bathroom aspect.
the only things you'll find in my bathroom are my shore, powder, cream, hair cream... and that's it.

I went to sleep over at a female course mate's place, and boy, what I saw ehn!
and she told me she needs to buy more!

dont mind some of these gals jare... Most of dat stuff are so unecessary. Dem just dey form wetin i no know o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by psyqs(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Copy and paste
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
AishyWemsy:

please what's the title of the book..
cos I'd like to have it... thanks
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by Alexyswiss(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) by EOOJ(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
psyqs:
Copy and paste

but e make sense na. What were u expecting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! / This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.