Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Happens When We Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When We Die? (840 Views)

What Happens When People Die? (find Out) / What Happens When We Die / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When We Die? by Young03(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2016
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE that we live on in another form, while others feel that death is the end of everything.

What do you believe?

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
"The dead know nothing at all" (Eccl. 9:5) when we die, we cease to exist.

As a catholic,i was told that when we die, we either go to heaven, hell or purgatory.

Some even claimed to have seen someone that they knew, that have died long ago.

WHAT ELSE WE LEARN FROM THE BIBLE
¤ The first man, Adam returned to the dust when he died (Gen 2:7, 3:19) likewise, all others who died return to the dust.-Eccl.3:19,20

¤ People who die are acquitted or pardoned for, their sins. (Romans 6:7).There is no further punishment for sins after a person dies.

#whatyasay#

Lalaclaticlala ,mynd44, ishilove , seun, come and see what happens when we die o
Re: What Happens When We Die? by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Villagers expect to eat burial rice..
Re: What Happens When We Die? by espn(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
We are not all sure..

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Die? by Habayomie(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: What Happens When We Die? by ricsman(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2016
u meet ur creator if he likes u. hope u didn't create urself?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
THIS IS A BIG LIE NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE:
¤ People who die are acquitted or pardoned for, their sins. (Romans 6:7).There is no further punishment for sins after death.

What Romans 6:7 said was that those who are in christ after death are free from the struggle with sin. As they would no longer be tempted to sin.
It doesn't in any way state
THAT A GUILTY PERSON IS FREE FROM SIN. VERSE 23' FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH(SECOND DEATH HELLFIRE) BUT GOD'S GIFT IS LIFE EVERLASTING {SECOND LIFE HEAVEN ]
DON'T TEACH LIES, BECAUSE GOD WOULD EXPOSE THEM.

THERE IS GOOD REWARD AND BAD REWARD AFTER DEATH
Re: What Happens When We Die? by ERONX(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: What Happens When We Die? by yomi007k(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2016
U gotta die first to know. tongue
Re: What Happens When We Die? by donnffd(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2016
What happens after we die is the same thing that happened before we were born...a state of non-existance

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When We Die? by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2016
donnffd:
What happens after we die is the same thing that happened before we were born...a state of non-existance
Exactly my brother... Its is fair to say that the inability of some to accept the absoluteness of death leads to the creation of these stories aimed at giving the vulnerable minds a kind of soft pillow to lean on when faced with the inevitability of death..

We have been inexistent for countless time behind, now we exist as a product of a being with metabolic activities rooted in neuroperceptive abilities.

Once this process stops you know nothing anymore, death happens...

Inability to grasp the idea or simply the inability to just look back and understand that you have not always existed and so it is a greedy delusion to swim in the fantasy of continuous existence..

Who ever claims they know what happens after death is either stupi_d or lying. I'd say both because they don't know

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Church Expels Alabama Gov. And Female Staff Member Over Alleged Affair / Cherry Picking The Bible: A Perplexing Phenomenon / Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.