Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (27943 Views)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by austentero: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
About one thousand members of the People
Democratic Party in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni local
government area of Rivers State have defected
to the All Progressives Congress.
One of the most prominent defectors is Prof.
Henry Ogboma.
Prof. Ogboma was a member of the Judicial
Panel of Inquiry set up by the state Governor
Nyesom Wike, to probe the administration of the
former Governor of State, Rotimi Amaechi.
Prof. Ogboma made damning revelations, not
just concerning the PDP as a party but also with
regards to Governor Wike and his Panel of
Inquiry.
According to him, “when I was proposed as
member of the Judicial Panel of Inquiry, I told
them that I was not disposed to such an
assignment, but after I appraised the nature of
those who came to my house to persuade me to
accept the job, their utterances and advice, I
came to the conclusion that the assignment was
not open for my election. So I took it.
“The private briefing was more shocking and
worrisome to me. It was more like, ‘you guys
must look for something, you must create
something to indict Amaechi’.
“The Report was adjusted several times without
success. At some point I felt pity for the
Chairman. He was helpless. Please, I don’t want
to say more about that Panel for now. All I can
tell you is that the PDP is an assemblage of
greedy elements, militants and touts who have
no interest of the State at heart. The Governor
and the PDP are desperate and wickedly
mischievous. You need to be extremely careful
to stay around them.”
In the same vein, seven members of the PDP in
Ndele community in Emuoha local government
and about fifty others in Elelenwo community in
Obio Akpor local government also defected to
the APC.
Receiving the defectors at the different venues,
the running mate of the Governorship candidate
of APC, Asita Asita encouraged the people to
work for the party and development of the state.
Asita expressed hope that Rivers people would
have elections where voters would exercise their
fundamental rights.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/10/panel-of-inquiry-forced-to-indict-amaechi-member-reveals-as-he-defects-to-apc/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by dj187: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
The truth must prevail

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by shegxi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
For all of amaechi's shenanigans and wrongdoing.......d dude is blessed, u can't deny it. when u tink it is over for him, he comes out on d other side stronger. he is truly a lion and d cat with d nine lives. i pray for dat kind of grace!!!

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Wizlove(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Defectors are Like unused substitutes in a match. They are free to leave the club anytime they want.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Mutuwa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
shegxi:
For all of amaechi's shenanigans and wrongdoing.......d dude is blessed, u can't deny it. when u tink it is over for him, he comes out on d other side stronger. he is truly a lion and d cat with d nine lives. i pray for dat kind of grace!!!

That's good...
But there are always three sides of a story;
His,theirs and the truth.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by tuniski: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Another scammer has joined the scamming apc now talking trash! Without any indictment, and by zombies guilty verdict on anyone else, Amaechi is guilty!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Bevista: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
All I can tell you is that the PDP is an assemblage of greedy elements, militants and touts who have no interest of the State at heart.
It doesn't matter which political party. When a society elects the likes of Fayose, Wike, Aregbesola, Theodore Orji, etc to govern its affairs, then you know that society is doomed.
---
It is only the likes of Fashola, Ayade (CRS), El Rufai, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, etc that should have the honor of governing the people. Governance is not for touts!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
lalasticlala people suppose to know the truth.

This is front page material

Cc: modath Omenka Midilion passingShot

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
tuniski:
[s]Another scammer has joined the scamming apc now talking trash! Without any indictment, and by zombies guilty verdict on anyone else, Amaechi is guilty![/s]

E pain am!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Born2bgreat(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
PDP/Wike how market

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by shegxi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

That's good...
But there are always three sides of a story;
His,theirs and the truth.
for me, it is nt about dis story alone.....
remember how he became governor?
remember his travails as NGF chairman?
imagine where he wuld be if jonathan had won?
who thought people from wike's wing wuld ever go to amaechi's side(even wike's appointees at dat)?
forgotten how people sang of apc using him and abandoning him?
now think of were amaechi is today.....for all his shortcomings, u can't deny d grace on amaechi's life!!! hate him or love him, d dude is simply blessed.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by JaredNomak: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC and propaganda be like díck and pùssy..

They should come out with another lie. cheesy cheesy

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
1United1:
lalasticlala people suppose to know the truth.

This is front page material

Cc: modath Omenka Midilion passingShot
Miss Nge, Mynd don throw you for jetteh again bah?? cheesy

This is some awesome news to digest with this great meal prepared for me by my Igbo Calabar Princess. wink

No matter how they try to suppress the truth, it will always break forth at some point. Wike is fighting a lost battle as we can all see. I wager more of these revelations would make their way to the limelight in the days ahead.

It is well with APC.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pa Chukwudi44, I sight you there! You still dey?? shockedshocked

We've really missed you oo.

How your children dem? And how hustle??

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by wirinet(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
[size=14pt] “The private briefing was more shocking and
Chairman. He was helpless. Please, I don’t want
to say more about that Panel for now[/size]- Prof Ogboma member judicial panel of inquiry that " indicted" Amaechi.

Amaechi had challenged Wike, PDP and IPOB to show us the Indictments and we are still waiting.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by DIVINE78: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wailers how market?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Babacele: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

This is some awesome news to digest with this great meal prepared for me by my Igbo Calabar Princess. wink

Lunch on the bed, nothing could be better!!! grin

No matter how they try to suppress the truth, it will always break forth at some point. Wike is fighting a lost battle as we can all see. I wager more of these revelations would make their way to the limelight in the days ahead.

It is well with APC.
Trust Wike doesn't know that most members of his so called cabinet are our boys who will start his requiem mass in few days time time. more defection coming Mr Wiked . You ll soon realize my Wike y d federal might couldn't use d assembly to remove the Lion of the tribe of Nigeria. Peterside prepare jor.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

It is well with APC.

tongue ! Lower Lower! grin
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
“The private briefing was more shocking and
Chairman. He was helpless.

It's Really a shame.. Wiked!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
wirinet:

Amaechi had challenged Wike, PDP and IPOB to show us the Indictments and we are still waiting.
They were ranting here yesterday concerning Ameachi on how Buhari is shielding criminals in his government,they even said efcc shld invite Ameachi,i just pity some people.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
AntiIPOB:
They were ranting here yesterday concerning Ameachi on how Buhari is shielding criminals in his government,they even said efcc shld invite Ameachi,i just pity some people.

Very Useless people.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

It is well with APC.
Who is Mynd,sound much like ibb ...?
iam just asking.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Smartsyn(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
I know a lie when I see one.

Another politician trying to climb up the ladder with propaganda.

Don't worry, Amaechi will settle you because you try for this one.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Mutuwa(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
shegxi:
for me, it is nt about dis story alone.....
remember how he became governor?
remember his travails as NGF chairman?
imagine where he wuld be if jonathan had won?
who thought people from wike's wing wuld ever go to amaechi's side(even wike's appointees at dat)?
forgotten how people sang of apc using him and abandoning him?
now think of were amaechi is today.....for all his shortcomings, u can't deny d grace on amaechi's life!!! hate him or love him, d dude is simply blessed.

No doubt..he is blessed

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by DropShot: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
The moment Amaechi rubbished the Wike White paper of the so called indictment during his ministerial screening by bringing the panel's report and challenging his detractors to prove with it that he was indeed found guilty, I knew Wike doctored the white paper.

Also, the fact that over five months have passed since and no court prosecution of Amaechi or RSG submitting the report to EFCC for taking necessary action, I know it was all nonsense.

Unfortunately, wailers have no common sense.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by BlackMerchant(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
The truth is coming out gradually. One thing is certain: WIKE IS A DESPERADO.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by babasanti: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Apc moles in pdp all returning back to their godfather judas amaechi after there spy assignment. Fools

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by GodpunishBuhari: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Before you join the liars party you must drop one big lie to be relevant... this just dropped his and his accepted

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Opinedecandid(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

It is well with APC.

Which news?
Did the confesser admit he conspired to lie on oath and suddenly since he has joined APC He is now a saint?

So for every criminal. Law-breaker, election rigger, etc who wishes to become a saint overnight, just become a member of the APC.

Or is it the news of APC rigging to no avail in Bayelsa State ?

Developments that should make u hide your faces in shame is what you are priding yourselves in.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
I believe wholeheartedly that Amaechi is the most righteous man ever to head Rivers State. I was once close to him and he felt disgusted by greed and corruption. If he had any sins, Jonatgan would have used it against him.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:
I believe wholeheartedly that Amaechi is the most righteous man ever to head Rivers State. I was once close to him and he felt disgusted by greed and corruption. If he had any sins, Jonatgan would have used it against him.

Apt!

Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / Showdown Looms In Senate Over Appointment Of Buratai, Others As Envoys / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs