Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement (1296 Views)

Timaya: Bishop Oyedepo Is My Role Model, Older Woman Used Me As Intimacy Gadget / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement by Vabadonsblog2(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Living Faith Church Aka Winners Chapel on Friday denied reports that its founder, Bishop David Oyedepo has retired from active service.

This followed after reports that he is retiring from his ministry and handing over to his son. The Church’s Mandate Secretary, Pastor Yemi Nathaniel, said any such reports were not true.

He said, “Every apostolic ministry like ours is a priestly commission and because priesthood is for a lifetime, his (Oyedepo) presidency and priesthood is for a lifetime.

“Moses, Joshua, Aaron ministered and his son also did; Elijah, Elisha and Paul, among others. Therefore any online publication purporting his retirement is false.

“For those interested, the Red Book, The Mandate, explains our succession plan. The good news of generational success as promised by God for the righteous must be causing pains for the ignorant, the envious and the wicked. Refuse to be a part of propagating evil.” Reports on Friday had claimed that Oyedepo’s eldest son, David Jnr, who presides over the branch of the church in London, United Kingdom, was to be named the resident pastor of Canaanland, the church’s headquarters in Ota, Ogun State on January 10.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/winners-chapel-denies-bishop-david.html?m=1

Re: Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement by Tocheagle(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Non of my business
Re: Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement by oglalasioux(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Did he do anything similar? Like elevating the son to assistant G.O or heir apparent?
Re: Winners Chapel Denies Bishop David Oyedepo's Retirement by Afrok(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retirement? As in he works under someone or for someone? shocked
Moreover; its none of my business, private jet on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! / Wizkid’s Baby Mama Praises Him For Making Their Son’s 5th Birthday A Success / Hollywood Star Show Off Her Music Playlist Filled Wit 9ja Songs Like Wizkid,Tiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.